nj
28 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread Empty Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Guest Sun 5 Jun - 20:36:03

About time..eh ?

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by nj Sun 5 Jun - 20:43:24

was starting to miss it.

this is from Paul thompson on his twitter a few minutes ago, (for those who know, he was Tommo, the itk from rawk):

Pault86 Paul Thompson
I expect LFC to make their first signing/signings in the next 48 hours. Or if not signed a bid accepted. Henderson and Downing.

nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Guest Sun 5 Jun - 20:48:51

For the right price, both would improve us. Downing would be a great squad player for around 10M.

I heard Henderson deal will be 10M + bonuses (based on his goals, our achievements and his England caps). He was very good today.

Let's wait and see

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun 5 Jun - 20:57:25

Sepi wrote:For the right price, both would improve us. Downing would be a great squad player for around 10M.

I heard Henderson deal will be 10M + bonuses (based on his goals, our achievements and his England caps). He was very good today.

Let's wait and see

I very much doubt they will be signed for that . Probably Henderson for 15 mil + clauses and Downing for 15 without any clauses . Hopefully Mata is signed soon too .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 5 Jun - 21:02:06

[quote="BeautifulGame"]
Sepi wrote:For the right price, both would improve us. Downing would be a great squad player for around 10M.

Let's wait and see

I very much doubt they will be signed for that . Probably Henderson for 15 mil + clauses and Downing for 15 without any clauses . Hopefully Mata is signed soon too .[/quote

I see where you're coming from. guess we'll have to wait and see.

I know Downing signing (if happens) won't be welcome with open arms, [ of course his miss of yesterday will be mentioned], but he is a great crosser of the ball, one of the best in PL. He can help Andy C a lot. He won't mind being on the bench at times, and he is an out and out winger who gives us balance and width.

Mata + Downing = #winning , 2 different players, 2 different options, both massive improvements on Cole and Jova

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun 5 Jun - 21:05:07

this is a surprising but if it has any base would be a great news! ! we being linked to Adam Johnson ! ! cheers although the source isn't much reliable . .bt i really hope this news gets some substance

http://www.cleansheetsallround.co.uk/2011/06/liverpool-prepare-move-for-manchester-city-star
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun 5 Jun - 21:14:34

[quote="Sepi"]
BeautifulGame wrote:

Let's wait and see

I very much doubt they will be signed for that . Probably Henderson for 15 mil + clauses and Downing for 15 without any clauses . Hopefully Mata is signed soon too .[/quote

I see where you're coming from. guess we'll have to wait and see.

I know Downing signing (if happens) won't be welcome with open arms, [ of course his miss of yesterday will be mentioned], but he is a great crosser of the ball, one of the best in PL. He can help Andy C a lot. He won't mind being on the bench at times, and he is an out and out winger who gives us balance and width.

Mata + Downing = #winning , 2 different players, 2 different options, both massive improvements on Cole and Jova

If he is happy to be a squad player then i would be very happy . My only issue with him is his work rate . He doesnt put in a shift like Young so could be a liability when playing big teams .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 5 Jun - 22:19:42

scott on RAWK saying we're close to agreeing a fee for Downing. he says it's quite large (think it's around 15M).

Tommo reported the same about him and Henderson tonight.

but saying Mata is still on and very positive about it.

good stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 5 Jun - 22:59:03

You seriously want Henderson??????

I thought that was ITK trolling people.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 6 Jun - 0:01:25

Kevin Gameiro.....I'm starting the trend here
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Mon 6 Jun - 0:09:31

Immaculate_Mole wrote:You seriously want Henderson??????

well, the rumours are strong.

but if it was up to me, i wouldnt buy him (especially not for the prices suggested).
not now at least: i could welcome him (i think he will turn into a good mid), but i would buy players from others positions before thinking of him. cause CM certainly isnt a priority rignt now (plus Shelvey may not be as good now, but i believe has a bigger potential)

Messiakanino wrote:Kevin Gameiro.....I'm starting the trend here
hes tipped to start for us (France) tomorrow vs Ukraine. (many usuals starters will be rested)
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Mon 6 Jun - 0:30:17

I honestly don't know a thing about the guy.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 6 Jun - 0:30:33

nj wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:You seriously want Henderson??????

well, the rumours are strong.

but if it was up to me, i wouldnt buy him (especially not for the prices suggested).
not now at least: i could welcome him (i think he will turn into a good mid), but i would buy players from others positions before thinking of him. cause CM certainly isnt a priority rignt now (plus Shelvey may not be as good now, but i believe has a bigger potential)

hes tipped to start for us (France) tomorrow vs Ukraine. (many usuals starters will be rested)

I would be shocked if you bought him tbh extremely average as far as im concerned maybe that might be bias speaking but still you can have Barton if you want Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 6 Jun - 0:37:48

nj wrote:

He'd 100% improvement over Ngog...And if something happens to Suarez he'd be a perfect replacement off the bench for him. He says he wants to leave Lorient too.

And Mole, there are strong rumors of him joining Newcastle. If we don't get him i hope u guys do, the guy is a jewel.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 6 Jun - 0:42:30

Messiakanino wrote:
nj wrote:

He'd 100% improvement over Ngog...And if something happens to Suarez he'd be a perfect replacement off the bench for him. He says he wants to leave Lorient too.

And Mole, there are strong rumors of him joining Newcastle. If we don't get him i hope u guys do, the guy is a jewel.

Yh we supposedly are hot on the trail of him, Cabaye and Gervinho if we even get 2 of those 3 there will be some serious fappage sessions going on.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 6 Jun - 0:45:30

He's just like Benzema in my eyes.......and there's no going wrong with Cabaye, Gervinho, and Gameiro.....Although i hope we get Gameiro and u can settle for Gervinho and Cabaye
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 6 Jun - 0:53:00

Messiakanino wrote:He's just like Benzema in my eyes.......and there's no going wrong with Cabaye, Gervinho, and Gameiro.....Although i hope we get Gameiro and u can settle for Gervinho and Cabaye

I would gladly agree to that and we can get Sturridge Shocked

HBA-Sturridge-Gervinho

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXOjVrmQmT2dHTSvETi7nxMLicsHX6JImojK20ttoZcZL1wT3u&t=1

Enough about toon now lol this is your section Smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon 6 Jun - 0:54:49

Cabaye is a done deal, is he not?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 6 Jun - 0:57:39

RedOranje wrote:Cabaye is a done deal, is he not?

Supposedly but i hear nothing from the club maybe they are trying to sign Gervinho and announce both at same time i dont know really i have gave up trying to understand how my club is run.

I really wouldnt suprise me if we sign Gervinho then they will announce both him and Cabaye on the day Season tickets go on sale.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Mon 6 Jun - 0:59:46

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Cabaye is a done deal, is he not?

Supposedly but i hear nothing from the club
i guess it wont be long before its official (Lille have already bought his replacement: Benoit Pedretti).

also Cabaye is also tipped to start tomorrow for France, so if you guys want to watch him more closely...
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 6 Jun - 1:05:29

Anyone else worried to read Poulsen's article on .tv today?

He may want to be part of the new era, but no one else wants him to stay here Very Happy

go home already CP

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon 6 Jun - 1:58:07

Whats the chances of singing mata and young guys, they look any good, and how good are downing and Henderson, whats their positions and strengths and weaknesses?
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon 6 Jun - 1:59:01

polsen just wants to stay cause his pay packet is awesome, piss of you useless twat, dnt need you here
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 6 Jun - 2:01:48

mr-r34 wrote:Whats the chances of singing mata and young guys, they look any good, and how good are downing and Henderson, whats their positions and strengths and weaknesses?

Young is going to United I believe.

Mata, I am very positive of his signature, but we'll have to wait as he is with u-21 Spanish team until 25th of June for the tournament.

Downing is a natural winger. too footed, hugs the touchline, delivers a cross. doesn't have the moment of magic that Young has, but is more of a team player. put it this way: a pacey version of Riera with more end product.

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 6 Jun - 2:18:44

Let Young go to United....I much rather prefer Dzsudzsak/Podolski/Hazard along with Mata.....And Downing, please I thought we wanted to improve the squad, should've kept Babel instead of going for this injury prone guy
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next