TheRedStag
stevieg8
nj
Fahim89
:{Mr.Mustachio!
22 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:21 pm

RedOranje wrote:Aquilani won't be going on loan.

We will sign a LB.

Aguero will NOT be arriving.

I agree to that! i also don't think AA would be leaving on loan . .personally don't think he would be leaving at all! ! Very Happy

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:32 pm

We will sign a LB.

Aguero will NOT be arriving.

Aquilani will be sold or will leave on loan.Either way i cant see Aquilani here after Sep 1.

Agree with the other 2 though.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:54 pm

We will sign a LB.

this is whats more likely to happen, but you cant certainly say that as its the absolute truth.

we dont knows whats gonna happen, and i think that even for Kenny there are things not going like it was 1st planned (im sure Aqua was supposed to be sold by now,. hes also counting on the sales of the deadwoods and maybe its more difficult that what he 1st thought, etc........: thats the hazards of every transfer market)

(1 thing is sure at least: we wont spend 45mil and silly wages on Aguero, i agree with that at least)
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:26 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Aquilani will be sold or will leave on loan.

How on Earth do you know that? Your opinion is not a fact.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:15 pm

I think it's just a matter of waiting it out and seeing where Aquilani ends up. It's getting ridiculous at this point.

Like I was telling Sepi yesterday, I really want him to stay as I think his creativity will add a lot for the team. Furthermore, his play, along with Stevie's tends to make the others around them think 1-2 moves ahead.

If I was given a choice between him and Meireles, it would be hard. I prefer Aquilani as a player, but I've often preached about not selling your team's better or best players. (Torres) So it would be a very tough choice.

As it stands though, it looks like Meireles is staying, and the lack of anything concrete from Aquilani's side suggests he could very well be staying.

poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:30 am

ynwa wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Aquilani will be sold or will leave on loan.

How on Earth do you know that? Your opinion is not a fact.

Where did i state it as a fact scratch

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:24 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Where did i state it as a fact scratch
Suspect

well, by saying:
"Aquilani will be sold or will leave on loan"
you are leaving no place for doubt, are you

same like when Red says:
"Aquilani won't be going on loan.

We will sign a LB."

i know its a forum and all, but they way you guys are putting things its like you know more than the rest of us and are saying thing as facts indeed.
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:00 am

nj wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Where did i state it as a fact scratch
Suspect

well, by saying:
"Aquilani will be sold or will leave on loan"
you are leaving no place for doubt, are you

same like when Red says:
"Aquilani won't be going on loan.

We will sign a LB."

i know its a forum and all, but they way you guys are putting things its like you know more than the rest of us and are saying thing as facts indeed.

I also said in the same sentence i cant see Aquilani here come sep 1.If i stated it like a fact wouldn't i have also said he wont be here come sep 1?

Come on u wont expect me to add IMO after every sentence.Would you? That would be tedious pale
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:26 am

Considering Belgium tax rates are something like 42% (i am not 100% sure) and there are reports Saudi Arabian club want him and is willing to match his wage demands.I think this transfer will take some time to sort out it seems.

Though the good thing he desperately wants first team football by all accounts so he will leave for sure eventually one way or other.

DanKennett Dan Kennett
by JimBoardman
RT @BelgoFoot Jova watch: The Serb wants €1.2 m net per year. Anderlecht offering that amount gross. DH report… (cont) http://deck.ly/~trKma
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:41 am

BeautifulGame wrote:

I also said in the same sentence i cant see Aquilani here come sep 1.If i stated it like a fact wouldn't i have also said he wont be here come sep 1?

Come on u wont expect me to add IMO after every sentence.Would you? That would be tedious pale

not asking to put "IMO" after every sentence.

but this is how went the conversation:

Donttreadonred said smtg like: "If Aqua went on loan, i would be disapointed because....."

and Red came in like: "Aqua wont go on loan."

youll understand that this doenst look like just giving his opinion lol, at least you guys can try to arguments or give reason why you think that.
and you did more or less the same but its true it was less "agressive" cause indeed you added "i cant see...",
thats why i didnt quote you in the 1st place.

nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:10 pm

I don't know if the heat is getting to us (I'm suffering! Sad , and yes, if it's hot in Finland it must be hot all over the world, too!) but really guys, it should go without saying that "Aquilani won't leave" sort of posts are always opinions & beliefs and not facts.

Let's not get to each others' throats over little things such as these Thumbs up
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:13 am

Transfers In-
Alex O'Hanlon (St Kevin Boys) - Undisclosed [ 2million? ]
Jordan Henderson (Sunderland) - 16 million
Lloyd Jones - Undisclosed [100,000 k - 500,000k]
Charlie Adam (Blackpool FC) - 7 million
Christian Doni (Roma FC) - Free
Stewart Downing (Aston Villa) - 18.5 million.

Transfers Out-

Dean Bouzanis - Released
Jason Banton - Released
Deale Chamberlain - Released
Douglas Cooper - Released
Sean Highdale - Released
Steven Irwin - Released
Nikola Saric - Released

Paul Konchesky - Leiciester City - 1.5 million
Gerardo Bruna - Blackpool FC - Undisclosed

Peter Gulacsi - Hull city - Loan
Stephen Darby - Rochdale - Loan

Bueno and Pelosi are expected to join #LFC Academy after players brought by Comolli earlier Bijev and Nacho impessed last week.

Ince is set to move to Blackpool.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Second Stage, a good day to see Andrea Della Valle in the withdrawal violates the Cortina would be Tuesday. On the same day, it says, should also be coming Alberto Aquilani, taken by Liverpool.

now im a little worried! ! this from i guess Fiorentina's website Sad Sad

http://www.fiorentina.it/notizia.asp?IDNotizia=98633&IDCategoria=98
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish wants Wigans Colombian star Hugo Rodallega but will have to pay £9million to get him.

where in hell is this coming from! ! affraid

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/football-hotline/2011/07/24/liverpool-make-move-for-wigan-starlet-rodallega-102039-23292601/
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:17 am

Fahim89 wrote:
Second Stage, a good day to see Andrea Della Valle in the withdrawal violates the Cortina would be Tuesday. On the same day, it says, should also be coming Alberto Aquilani, taken by Liverpool.

now im a little worried! ! this from i guess Fiorentina's website Sad Sad

http://www.fiorentina.it/notizia.asp?IDNotizia=98633&IDCategoria=98

Probably from their gossip section rounding up rumors.Surely Fiorentina cant publicly comment on Aquilani status without striking a deal with us officially?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:54 am

It's probably in the rumour thing like on the lfc.tv one.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Now Liverpool Daily post are saying Aquilani is closing in on a switch to Fiorentina.Gazatte said yesterday the deal will be completed this week.

ALBERTO AQUILANI and David Ngog are edging nearer an Anfield exit as Kenny Dalglish warned his players they must earn the right for a part in Liverpool’s future.

Aquilani is closing on a return to Italy with Fiorentina increasingly confident they can agree a season-long loan for the midfielder.

The Serie A side are hopeful of negotiating personal terms with the player, who made a similar temporary move to Juventus last year having struggled to make an impression at Anfield following his arrival from Roma in August 2009.

Ngog, meanwhile, has emerged as a target for Bolton Wanderers, who will have to thrash out a compromise deal with Liverpool if they are to land the 22-year-old striker.

Liverpool have slapped an price tag of £6million on the Frenchman, and although Bolton manager Owen Coyle is keen on the player, the Trotters must increase their initial offer of £3m.

Ngog has been among the goals during pre-season but his acknowledges his days at Anfield are numbered despite turning down the chance to move to Sunderland last month as part of the deal for Jordan Henderson.

Read More http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/07/25/liverpool-fc-duo-alberto-aquilani-and-david-ngog-edge-towards-anfield-exits-92534-29112384/#ixzz1T7DtZsng
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:32 pm

According to Sky Sports, Bolton want to sign David Ngog.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11095_7060982,00.html
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Another season-long loan for Aquilani?
Disliking, his sale value will only drop after every season now, should be kept or sold, not loaned out anymore.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Art Morte wrote:Another season-long loan for Aquilani?
Disliking, his sale value will only drop after every season now, should be kept or sold, not loaned out anymore.

This ordeal should be enough to judge what kind of business minds our owners possess. It would be plain stupid to loan him out at this point.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:17 am

poolsupporter wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Another season-long loan for Aquilani?

This ordeal should be enough to judge what kind of business minds our owners possess. It would be plain stupid to loan him out at this point.

So shifting out a player on loan who might not future in manager's plan and no buyer can be found to save his wages is how our owner should be judged.Not based on how we bought a world class player in Suarez?Not based on how they are backing our manager without pocking their noses like our previous owners?

Come on this is the best transfer window we have had in years so please dont let the admiration for Aquilani influence to miss that fact.Whatever happens with Aquilani should in no way be the criteria to judge on our owners IMO.

If we dont want him and if he doesnt future in Kenny's plans then keeping him is pointless as it is only draining our resources and plummeting his already low market value.So if no one is willing to buy him it makes sense to loan him out so that market value doesnt reduce and we also take him of our wages makes perfect sense.

Either way we seem to be insisting on a permanent deal rather than a loan deal with Fiorentina.

EXCLUSIVE TMW - Criscitiello: "Aquilani summit ended. New"
25.07.2011 17:49 by Editor TMW

We have just concluded the summit in Monte Carlo from the Director General of Liverpool, Damien Comolli and Alberto Aquilani's agent, Franco Zavaglia. Was reported by our Director, Michael Criscitiello. "The two parties met in the early afternoon and are now in Nice to go home, one to Rome, one to England. Liverpool have confirmed that there are no plans for Aquilani in the Reds. Rises only one problem. If Fiorentina wants Aquilani, to take it outright and do not borrow or right of redemption. Zavaglia will only have one proposal for Corvino: for Aquilani to earn the same amount (8 million) in three years compared to two in Liverpool. " Will Fiorentina be able to afford this expense?

Also there are reports that a deal might be concluded by wednesday.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:22 am

^^
by take it outright, do they mean, buying him instead of loan ?

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:32 am

Apparently Newcastle want 10mil and we are offering 7mil for Enrique.Just twitter rumors though.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:34 am

Sepi wrote:^^
by take it outright, do they mean, buying him instead of loan ?

Yep.That is what they seem to indicate.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:10 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Aquilani is the Italian version of Jeo Cole (a year ago)i.e. the Joe Cole at Chelsea not here at Liverpool IMO.

Always a player touted with potential but never fulfilled the hype and he is 27 this season.He always shown flashes of brilliance but never found the consistency to be a top quality player.It was the same last season too with Juventus too when he struggled for consistency.Similar to what Cole used to show for Chelsea and England before his move here.That's why the likes of Montolivo are chased by Milan rather than Aquilani despite him willing to take a wage cut.I was hoping if he stays Kenny might be the best to unlock his potential but it may not be the case.

Also playing for Fiorentina might get the best out him.This is probably the first time in his career he will not be under huge pressure unlike at clubs like Us,Roma or Juventus.Maybe if he can have his best season yet at Fiorentina then we can sell him for a decent price to potential suitors rather than at the ridiculously cheap money(6 mil) offered by the likes of Juve this window.

Lol, this whole deal is complete BS.

First we are all excited he came to us. Granted he was injured, but every time, or almost every time he has featured for us, he has added creativity and been one of the better players on the pitch.

The thing I don't get with your argument about loaning Aquilani, is why doesn't the same apply to Joe Cole? His wage demands are even higher.

Either we sell him outright, or keep him. I like him as a player and believe he has a lot to add to the team. While the likes of Charlie Adam are good and he provides something, Aquilani provides us with that extra bit creativity and keeps every one around him on their feet, thinking one or two steps ahead.

Sending him out on loan suggests we have plans for him in the future. The likelihood of that being true is slim to none. Furthermore, this is a player who claims (or whose agent claims) that he wants to play in Italy.

The whole loan deal is pointless. It achieves absolutely nothing. And yes, I will judge our owners based on their transfers. They put forth a lot of new policies when it comes to transfers. We'll have to see what Andy Carroll or Jordan Henderson do. I am not saying I want them to fail, but it is only normal for us fans to question their reasoning behind the purchase.

It's been a decent window so far. If we get a decent left back, I'll call it a success. The one area where we are completely lacking has seen no improvements.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:36 am

^^
Owners don't buy the players. They just prove the $$ to the manager and that's the way it should be.

The manager and director of football identify the targets, and then ask the owners for financial backing to buy them those targets.

John Henry has backed Kenny so far as far as I know, and he's done his part of the job well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next