TheRedStag
stevieg8
nj
Fahim89
:{Mr.Mustachio!
22 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:05 am

To dampen the spirits Evil or Very Mad

TonyEvansTimes Tony Evans
I've heard nothing about Cahill and Ngog.

Can't say it won't happen. But everything's about balance of price, ability and age. Cahill does not fit that equation
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by RedOranje Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:21 am

BeautifulGame wrote:To dampen the spirits Evil or Very Mad

I've heard nothing about Cahill and Ngog.

Can't say it won't happen. But everything's about balance of price, ability and age. Cahill does not fit that equation
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
And yet, according to him earlier in the summer, Dann did.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:38 am

As i have mentioned before Cahill n Ngog seems very feasible an option . .Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:06 am

^ That'll be great.

Kuyt, Suarez and Carroll can all play striker. I don't see why we need a new one signed.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 am

No bids for Cahill on eve of new season

Wanderers insist it is still all quiet on the Gary Cahill front, despite renewed speculation that Arsenal and Liverpool are preparing a bid for the defender.

It would appear the sale of Cesc Fabregas to Barcelona yesterday has given Arsene Wenger fresh funds to recruit a centre-half, with Everton’s Phil Jagielka and Birmingham City’s Scott Dann also on his hitlist.

Samir Nasri was also excluded from the Gunners squad, pending a move to Manchester City, and it is expected the club will launch a major spending spree at the start of next week.

Sources on Merseyside also claim Kenny Dalglish has not stopped his own recruitment drive at Anfield after snapping up Newcastle full-back Jose Enrique. But it is understood rumours claiming striker David N’Gog could be included as part of a deal for Cahill are wide of the mark.

Both Arsenal and Liverpool had representatives at last week’s friendly defeat against Levante, but their presence could equally be explained away by the fact they both face Wanderers in the opening six games of the season.

Cahill travelled with the squad down to London yesterday for the season opener against QPR, and should take his place in the centre of defence alongside Zat Knight at Loftus Road.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/9193809.No_bids_for_Cahill_on_eve_of_new_season/?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:41 pm

seeing some rumors up in twitter regarding Sturridge? has there been any reports?? great talent though!
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:44 pm

dalejohnsonESPN Dale Johnson
by dom_campbell
I can confirm that Liverpool have offered £12m, plus David Ngog, for Bolton's Gary Cahill. Never interested in Dann. #lfc #bwfc

don't know how reliable this guy is but ESPN is normally reliable with transfer news. . :coffee:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:50 am

Aquilani: "I'm calm. People talk a lot of rubbish abt me. It's not true that LFC aren't giving me a chance.I feel like they appreciate me."

Aquilani: "I'm at a big club, I'd love to stay and play. But the market closes Aug 31. We'll see."
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:00 am

I thought yesterday's line-up confirmed that we're looking to sell Aquilani.
Meireles and Spearing on the bench ahead of him. Gerrard (hopefully) closing in on return. If that's the pecking order, AA would get only a handful of games this season and it makes more sense to try and cash in on him, we're talking about €10m or more after all.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:16 am

Spearing's a DM, not straight competition.

Aquilani could feature plenty. Perhaps it will depend on the opposition?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:29 am

Cheeky bid for Barton ?

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:02 am

Sep you are getting a little too obsessed at this point.

Barton is the your new Sheen.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 am

^^
Take it easy man, I am taking the piss Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:17 am

I sort of feel Aqua coming off the bench provides more creativity & spark then Raul . . just to look in the last days sub Suarez was taken off & Raul was brought in . .instead if it was Aqua going in i felt we would still have some bit of trickery up our sleeves.

No disrespect to Raul but he is more of CM who attacks the ball & is good at position but Aqua has that slight edge in finding out players & threading in some beautiful passes. .

So again i feel Aqua can be a real asset if utilized! Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:05 am

^ I think Aquilani is off. ._.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Fahim89 wrote:
by dom_campbell
I can confirm that Liverpool have offered £12m, plus David Ngog, for Bolton's Gary Cahill. Never interested in Dann. #lfc #bwfc

don't know how reliable this guy is but ESPN is normally reliable with transfer news. . :coffee:

£12 million + Ngog seems pretty steep.

Also, that will mean six (Carragher, Agger, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Wilson & Cahill) CB on the roster. Some one will be leaving.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:42 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:
by dom_campbell

£12 million + Ngog seems pretty steep.

Also, that will mean six (Carragher, Agger, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Wilson & Cahill) CB on the roster. Some one will be leaving.

Wilson was rumored for a Loan spell . . Smile
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish is considering a shock move for Celtic winger Paddy McCourt.

really shocking Razz

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Liverpool-consider-swoop-for-Celtic-winger-Paddy-McCourt-article785664.html
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Fahim89 wrote:
Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish is considering a shock move for Celtic winger Paddy McCourt.

really shocking Razz

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Liverpool-consider-swoop-for-Celtic-winger-Paddy-McCourt-article785664.html
Complete and utter bollocks. Will never, EVER happen.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:08 am

Soto will leave at the end of the year.

Wilson on loan to Bolton would be good for PL experience, and will come back to replace Soto.

Jamie is getting passed it. ._.

DAgger is made of glass.

Bring in Cahill please. Sad

I see him going to Arsenal if we wait until January. :\
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:06 pm

We need a stable CB partnership. Like the one we had with Hyypia & Hencoz (wrong spelling) or Hyypia & Carragher.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:34 pm

skysports saying we had a tentative approach for McCourt rejected by Celtic and we may firm up our approach.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:43 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:skysports saying we had a tentative approach for McCourt rejected by Celtic and we may firm up our approach.
We're not interested in McCourt.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 pm

QPR want Degan.We would be insane to turn down this approach.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11669_7106152,00.html
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:28 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:QPR want Degan.We would be insane to turn down this approach.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11669_7106152,00.html

We should pay the air-fare as well.

Oh god, please make it happen.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Reports suggest Liverpool will continue their efforts to sign Stoke's Ryan Shawcross by offering Christian Poulsen as part of the deal.

Now wouldn't that make us the happiest bunch of people on earth! ! we get a CB & we get rid of Poulsen! ! that is like Christmas in August! ! :O :lol!:

wish the source was more reliable! Sad

http://givemefootball.com/premier-league/united-tipped-for-toon-raid

Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next