BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 37 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:57 pm

"I am going to kill that" Oberyn Martell on The Mountain
"We will kill them all" Catelyn Tully on their enemies
"One day I will avenge Renly" Brienne on Stannis

You can see where this is going...

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 37 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:26 pm

Ramsay deserves a Team of the Year IN form card on FIFA

And his 20 good men need to be in Team of the Week.

GOATs :bow:

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:41 pm

Yeah I want to meet Ramsay's 20 good men, they must have some insane stealth skills to avoid Stannis' guards so easily.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:22 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 37 SF4N5mx
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:23 pm

looooooooooooooooooooool
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:17 pm

I guess the mannis ain't getting no wishes Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:10 pm

GRRM on the fighting pits of Meereen
https://youtu.be/e7hSsy2fNVA

Alexander Siddig and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau on trusting Jaime Lannister
https://youtu.be/hd01mifyXFA

Inside the episode #9
https://youtu.be/NfLScJVXBHQ

"Mother's Mercy" episode #10 preview
https://youtu.be/1EWFpo37qAU
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:13 pm

That preview

Looks action packed. 62 minutes :bow:

Watching it live on a stream.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 37 SF4N5mx

IT would have been pretty epic if HBO had scheduled it in a way that episode 9 fell on June 21 Laughing Imagine Stannis killing Shireen on Fathers Day Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:19 pm

Dante wrote:
Glory wrote:Yea  not now. But eventually it could be brienne who puts a sword through his heart.
Lol which again means she wont die anytime sooner.

But I personally dont have a problem with that though. She is not irritating as some other characters. She is harmless and her part most often comes as a much needed dose of goodness and positivity in the show. So,.. yea I but I understand what some of you are saying. She is not witty and her lines are more or less same. But still she is not the most boring character in the show, at least not for me.

Brienne isn't meant to be witty and it's actually a good thing that this isn't one of her traits , because it makes room for her more obvious traits to shine , like her loyalty , her ideals for a what a knight is supposed to be , how she had to learn from the oppresive and cruel world around her , her capacity to adapt , or how she went in conflict with her ideals with what Jaime told her e.t.c , she's not a hollow character , rather straightforward so i can see why some find her boring and i personally think that's quite ok. Otherwise she wouldn't be Brienne. I don't really agree with the 'hate' towards her , but really whatever. I always hated Catelyn with a passion and didn't actually like Theon untill he begun betraying the Starks and all the rest that came in his arc , he made the story that much better.. everybody got his picks . And i still hate Catelyn anyway.

One thing i find funny doe , is that people expect Brienne to kill Stannis . Don't take this personally , you just reminded me to talk about this because you said so in your post , but , lol
Everyone who expects Brienne to off Stannis should remind themselves what kind of show they are watching all this time Laughing

inb4 someone says i know what happens and i should gtfo with my 'guesses' . I never did this here , i will never and i deeply respect and understand that you want such things out of this thread. Word. With all that said , her storyline is also very very different from the books anyway . I am on the same page on this one as you guys are .

Moving on , the show i am watching , it's more likely Brienne gets killed by Ramsey or his 20 good men Laughing , or even Stannis burning her than her actually killing Stannis and doing what she said she would do. Laughing .

k so what are you actually trying to do here ? Quoting a post of mine and answering to everyone in general ? scratch
Where in my post have you exactly found the words I hate Brienne ?
Or is it the 'dont take it personally' disclaimer you put it in the 2nd paragraph applicable in this instance as well ?

Either way if you misread what I said I will repeat. I have no problem with Brienne. I wasnt among the people who were saying that some pages back.
And instead she is one of the better character's in the show for me.

And regarding the 2nd para. Yea you guys are right. I should have probably added 'poetic justice' it would be if stannis got killed at the hands of brienne. But in got world, right it rarely happens.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:49 pm

about expecting her to kill Stannis , was what i found funny and why i said don't take it personal. I never said YOU hate Brienne , nor i criticised you or anything about it. That was mostly general , and a little on Tom who finds her boring ( and she's a little , kinda , Proud ) . In any case , i am sorry if i managed to offend you somehow . But really , i never said / implied you hate Brienne?? i just added to the notion of her killing Stannis and described a little of how i see Brienne.

The rest wasn't about you in any way or from , it was just talk in general lines , yes. Again , the reason why i quoted your post was because you reminded me of (many) people who expect Brienne to kill Stannis . Only reason i did this was because i was going to speak about it anyway after seeing your post and i never want my post to leave implications on anyone or any matter , so i just chose to quote it.

In any case , i found/find it funny , because yeah , justice and flat outright revenge happen so often in GoT . Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:39 am

HBO are idiots.

E10 pics are floating around once again, so beware.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:22 pm

Jon Proud

https://imgur.com/a/nsY1t
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:31 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:32 pm

M99 wrote:

The first guy had a freaking amazing impression. Sounded more like Jon Snow than Jon Snow himself ffs rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:02 pm

The way he said peanut :bow:
Second one looks more like Christian Bale tbf.
3rd the best though imo
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:04 pm

M99 wrote:Jon Proud

https://imgur.com/a/nsY1t

Yeap, it's really been Jon's season thus far. Don't think that will change either.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:23 pm

Addicted to Ep 10's soundtracks. Listened to them for like 100 times now.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:30 pm

RealGunner wrote:Addicted to Ep 10's soundtracks. Listened to them for like 100 times now.

Link me brev.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:31 pm

I can PM you if you want since some might consider soundtracks themselves as spoilers Laughing

Last edited by RealGunner on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:46 pm

Anyways in terms of heroes of the season etc

I think they have massively let Jaime's character down. He is one of my favourites and has been fantastic from season 1 to season 4. His whole redemption arc and how he changed over the years was great to watch. But this season he has had the worst storyline and barely any character development. He is doing something which could have been done by few good men.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:48 pm

Completely agree. He's my top 3 fav character in the show and the book series and this season this whole Dorne arc for Jaime has been such a let down.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:54 pm

Ramin Djawadi is brilliant really, never let us down with the sountracks.

My favourite S5 soundtracks are Blood of the Dragon, Before the Old Gods, Forgive me, Sons of the Harpy, High Sparrow and Throne for the Game.

Especially Sons of the Harpy is sooooo good. It just makes you feel surrounded, threatening and helpless.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:27 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Ramin Djawadi is brilliant really, never let us down with the sountracks.

My favourite S5 soundtracks are Blood of the Dragon, Before the Old Gods, Forgive me, Sons of the Harpy, High Sparrow and Throne for the Game.

Especially Sons of the Harpy is sooooo good. It just makes you feel surrounded, threatening and helpless.

hmm Can any of them top "The Children" track from s04 finale ? If so I will check them out at once. Thumbs up

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:14 pm

Episode 10 was the one that was said to "break the internet" right? If so, :bow:

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:14 pm

EP 10 pics leaked. Massive spoiler you have been warned.

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next