BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 38 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 17:14

EP 10 pics leaked. Massive spoiler you have been warned.

Spoiler:

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 38 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Kaladin Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 21:51

Last couple of days for my Jaimie avatar Sad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 23:48

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 38 11535922_964689003611076_5458752699063367592_n

Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 17:50

Tonight ffs can't wait

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/atpthrd.gif
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 19:00

http://ffaasstt.swide.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/kit-harington-hot-gifs-GOT-ready.gif
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 19:16

And then another 10 month wait Sad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 19:31

Can't wait for season finale Tl;Dr post from m99

(:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 21:47

^^He has gotten jelly, did not post the last few
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 22:34

Not jelly, though I do find it sad people wait for me to post it just to raise internet cred or whatever. zigra posted the last few. And you can find them on reddit any way and comment TLDR there. It's always the highest rated post on r/gameofthrones, not hard to miss.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 22:54

You know we're joking right lol? Actually checked a few of your tl; dr post and laughed

(:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 22:57

Yeah M99, i actually found a few quite funny. Was just messing with you.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 22:57

No point posting it tbh, can be found on Reddit.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 2:01

Episode starts in an hour from now

So please don't enter the thread after the hour unless you've seen it. It will spoil for you otherwise

Sky Atlantic actually showing it live at 2am in England. Usually it's tomorrow.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 4:06

Episode 10

OMG

OMG

OMG

*bleep* OFF NIGHTWATCH YOU POS. WTF

Last edited by RealGunner on Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 5:08; edited 4 times in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 4:09

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GRRM WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Last edited by RealGunner on Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 4:21; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 4:20

Been dreading for that scene for years. Sad Sad Sad Sad

Olly Laughing :facepalm: little shit.

Hope he gets bullied at school tomorrow.

This is even worse than red wedding.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 5:07

Full review

North

Episode started with a wtf moment as Stannis' wife commits suicide. At least she still had her humanity and understood what she has taken part in. Half of Stannis' army leaving because yolo. Lord of the light my ass Laughing They sacrificed Shireen for a bit of a nice weather rofl

When both armies were clashing Shocked It felt like a Barcelona attack vs Levante on a counter. There was absolutely no hope for Stannis. The formations looked amazing :bow:

No way stannis is dead btw. If they wanted us to show him dead, they would have showed us. Not off screen bullshit. I don't like Stannis, and kinda felt sorry (for 2 sec) for him but he deserved everything he got. But yea, I am quite sure he survived. Maybe Pod comes in the way or something.

Theon's face turn lol. Long time coming. Great way to throw that dummy girl down. Also that jump. with Sansa. If they don't break their legs, then that selling would be terrible.

Wonder what's next for them. Would have said that it would be great if sansa can run to Jon. But now... Laughing Surely returning to Vale is her best option?

Mereen

Daenerys trying to get her lazy cat dragon to get up and do something. I'd love her to be shot with arrows and someone try to make her fly. Where RSPCA at?

Seriously. Surrounded by Khal Pono and the khalasar :bow: Holy shit. But, the question is. How did she not see a single one coming from the top of the hill? Laughing

Was a short scene, expected more.

Bravos

Easily the best scene of the episode. Arya ffs :bow: :bow: That felt amazingly satisfying. Another one off the list Molenation

But she should have asked him if Sryo really died or not.

Jaqen making her blind :bow:

King's Landing

Cersei's walk of shame holy shitttttttttt.

First thing, that was not cersei Laughing I wonder how they planted her face on someone else's body. CGI or just some brilliant camera work?

But damn man. That was brutal to watch. I hope she kills that bitch-face nun first thing in the next season.

Those chants though. All hail Royal tits rofl rofl rofl

The Mountain is back lmfaoooooooooo. What the f did Qyburn do. And more importantly. Will we see his face?  Laughing I want to see a dwarf's face on his body Laughing

Hope Cersei makes him go all out against the Sparrow n co.

Dorne

*bleep* off. Has there been a scene which the cringesnakes have not make look awful? "You want the good lady but you need the bad pussy" LMFAO WTF rofl rofl rofl THat was one of the worst line i've heard in my life

Poisoning Myrcella :facepalm:

Just when Jamie told her as well Sad :facepalm:

The Wall.

As a book reader, I have been dreading this scene for years (That's where the last book ended at btw. So we don't know about the post-events either). Easily worse than Red wedding or anything else. This was absolutely shocking to watch Sad Sad

I can't get over it. What the actual *bleep*.

*bleep* off Olly you pos. Little shit needs to be eaten by the white walkers.
Thorne :facepalm:
Rest of scrubs :facepalm:

I really hope Tormund ruins every single one of them. There has to be a massive mutiny right? There will be night watch guys who are pro Jon. Obviously majority hate him. Also the wildlings are pro Jon too.

Where the f was ghost though?

btw lmfao that Daavos set off 2 days before Mel but they both arrive nearly at the same time.

This is probably the first season where they are leaving at a cliffhanger. Nearly every arc. Daenerys. Jon's. Stannis'.

Thought episode felt quite rushed though. Too much to put in little time I assume.

Last edited by RealGunner on Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 5:34; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 5:20

ffs ffs ffs

Like someone.....THEY DIE

so nobody will die I guess anymore cuz everyone I like is all dead!

Cersei was looking fit :coffee:

Last edited by B-Mac on Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 5:22; edited 1 time in total
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 5:21

Can't wait till Tryion get's killed by 20 good son of harpies

But then, sons of harpies are ultra trained assassins.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 5:22

20 good men vs harpies is like the finale of the show. GOAT
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 5:23

sad Jon Snow is dead

sad season is over

ffs why they gotta just ruin our nights like dat
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 5:35

B-Mac wrote:ffs ffs ffs

That was a double lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 5:40

RealGunner wrote:
B-Mac wrote:ffs ffs ffs

That was a double lol

I know lol she has been nude in the 300 movie and her boobs were way bigger tonight was the first dead give away.

probably because she is naturally brunette and cersei is blonde...carpet had to match the drapes :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 5:55

Still can't get over this line

"You want a good girl, but you need a bad pussy."

http://media.giphy.com/media/EoNEH5WtgblM4/giphy.gif

were they trying to put some humour in this episode? rofl rofl rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 6:44

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

OMG who is even alive any more LMAOOOOOOOOO

Well i've let go of hope that main characters will do anything because they're all dead lmaooooooooooo rofl rofl rofl

Every 5 minutes another major death happened, and every time I thought, well surely that's it for random major deaths. LOL Nope. rofl

Stannis and his absolute failures rofl

Reek and Sansa hand in hand jumping to their death rofl

They did do that, and I wasn't missing anything right?

Jaimes daughter poisioned by angry teenage girls and some old woman trying to relive her youth after her GOAT boyfriend died. Lmao

Cersei, nah her tits are better than that surely? Must be a double there.

Waiting for S6 ep 3 where Dany gets cut off half way through her speech, turns around to see Drogon with a knife in his hand, stabbed her in the back and killed her because YOLO

At this rate it's gonna be Dany Vs Boltons Vs white walker rofl

I guess I can root for team mountain to kill the annoying religious f*ckers in the meantime.

NOBODY is left, what are they doing? rofl

If you're gonna kill off 99% of the main cast you better replace them with legit GOATs. Brb kill 30 GOATs replace them with sand snakes and probably a bunch more high sparrow generic plebs to come

Tywin Lannister turning in his grave, bunch of scrubs dominating the landscape that he would have kept in line after a grand total of 10 minutes work and 3 letters.

Bad Pussy line. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL she's like 10 years old rofl

TOO OLD rofl

This show, amazing. Not even mad. R.I.P Jon.

At least Ramsay is still alive and playing a prominent part. He's too evil to die randomly. Inb4 S6 EP1 he gets killed by the ghost of Reek, inb4 I rage quit and beat my wife.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 6:58

Guess team Dany is the only respectable, somewhat organised side left to root for. She has like 80% of the relevant, important and intelligent people in her corner now.

Dragons are absolute plebs though rofl can't believe they were hyped up so much throughout all the seasons. So all it takes is a bunch of fodder plebs throwing spears to dominate the dragon lol. Brb oh noes the enemy has a dragon sir.

But we have more than 50 people so that's ok, isolate it, kill it and regroup. GG

I guess the first seasons were all about clearing the table I.E wiping out most of the major players and houses to clear the way for Evil Boltons and w/e is left of the Lannisters VS team Dany then eventually whatever's left will fight/get K.O'd by white walkers.

Convinced the end game will be Westeros covered in snow with white walkers reigning supreme. In fact i'm almost sure that's going to more or less happen, whatever main characters left will be dead at their feet.

Soooo many major players all wiped out randomly. Jon Snows death hurt but tbf it was pretty epic in a way. The way it all led to that traitor cross, you just felt your very soul going 'Oooooooh shiiiiiit'
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next