Nishankly
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Helmer
Sri
Art Morte
68 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V9 - Page 15 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V9

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:@SamWallaceIndy
Banner in Chelsea end at King Power: "We shall not be moved. Ruining football since 2003"

PL titles since 2003 (inc 02-03)
MUFC: 6
CFC: 3

What a bunch of bellends Laughing

I think they're quite right tbh and I don't know what the number of titles got to do with it hmm

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V9 - Page 15 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V9

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Hans :bow:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Think it said ruining not running
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:42 pm

http://gfycat.com/AlienatedIncomparableHypacrosaurus

Still has it
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:04 pm

GOAT
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:28 pm

that was quick Laughing
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:43 pm

MR BOND wrote:
Muppet wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

lolol. yeah right. 65mil di maria cant get a game infront of ashley young who is worth about 50p. Laughing Laughing  

Ashley Yound has been better than any of your attackers of late. And unlike yous we have a manager with the nuts to bench out of form players no matter how much they cost rather than giving them impromptu holidays in Jamaica mon.
yeah. paying 65mil for a player as back up to Ashley young is great management. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing
give it up mate. You are fighting an already lost battle here. You yourself know that. So please..

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Who is even talking about ADM? Laughing not to mention his stats are not awful (nor Falcao 's if you consider the amount of minutes)
jesus wept. 65mil di maria is getting benched for Ashley young.
once again changing the subject Laughing

Poor trolling 2/10

Yea Mr. Bond it appears is trying a tad too hard these days.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:19 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Banner in Chelsea end at King Power: "We shall not be moved. Ruining football since 2003"

I think they're quite right tbh and I don't know what the number of titles got to do with it hmm

Ffs hans :bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:22 am

Izzy Proud

Honigstein: It would be very hard for Jurgen Klopp to turn Liverpool down."

WHAT ARE WAITING FORRRR
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:28 am

Glory wrote:
At least falcao has an excuse, injury and shit. Balotelli on the other hand. Proud

Rodgers fault. :coffee:

He bought a Ferrari but drives it like a fiat. :coffee:

Balotelli under Klopp will dominate. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:36 am

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32510554

BUY OUT HIS CONTRACT DO ITTTT
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:08 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

On the other hand,they are also one of the reasons why PL keeps attracting one bloated TV deal after another and thereby making other clubs rich.You cant deny it.

The impact Chelsea and Man City have made on the Premier League is well noted.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:10 am

Glory wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
Muppet wrote:

Ashley Yound has been better than any of your attackers of late. And unlike yous we have a manager with the nuts to bench out of form players no matter how much they cost rather than giving them impromptu holidays in Jamaica mon.
yeah. paying 65mil for a player as back up to Ashley young is great management. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing
give it up mate. You are fighting an already lost battle here. You yourself know that. So please..

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
jesus wept. 65mil di maria is getting benched for Ashley young.
once again changing the subject Laughing

Poor trolling 2/10

Yea Mr. Bond it appears is trying a tad too hard these days.
what you on about im trying to hard. I made a point about some Liverpool players and some how you tried to turn it into some way of justifying di maria and falcoa being just as poor. it was you that started talking about man u players not me. you some how tried to take what I said about some of the Liverpool players and use it to make it look like the dross you signed were not as bad as thay are. man u fans all over tbh. trust me mate. anyone that's ever seen a game of football can see that balo. markovic. di maria and falcoa are over payed usless wastes of money. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:51 pm

man get a grip, lol now seriously.

I have no intention in arguing with someone who rejects the point someone else is making outright and instead diverts the attention to something else entirely and in the process tries to shout at max volume with tons of smileys. Have you got any idea how many times you have changed subjects during this entire conversation ?

By now I can exactly see the kind of response you would come up with if I try to delve deeper and try and give an explanation to your last post. Its so easy from what you have said so far to predict. You wont respond to the points and will again change the topic just like that. Laughing
Hence I am not interested bro.

Good luck.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Glory wrote:man get a grip, lol now seriously.

I have no intention in arguing with someone who rejects the point someone else is making outright and instead diverts the attention to something else entirely and in the process tries to shout at max volume with tons of smileys. Have you got any idea how many times you have changed subjects during this entire conversation ?

By now I can exactly see the kind of response you would come up with if I try to delve deeper and try and give an explanation to your last post. Its so easy from what you have said so far to predict. You wont respond to the points and will again change the topic just like that. Laughing
Hence I am not interested bro.

Good luck.
there is no argument. I complained about the performance of a few Liverpool players and you came out with some shit about falcoa having a excuse. wtf did anything I said have to do with the over rated crap you lot signed. so jog on. theres a good lad. Surprised
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Banner in Chelsea end at King Power: "We shall not be moved. Running football since 2003"

Make that 4 Smile
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:38 pm

S wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

On the other hand,they are also one of the reasons why PL keeps attracting one bloated TV deal after another and thereby making other clubs rich.You cant deny it.

We don't care for reasonable thinking around here. Why would you do that? FFS!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:53 pm

Kean targets European football - 2011

Steve Kean insists Blackburn can fulfil their ambition of playing European football within five years.

Spoiler:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7290604/kean-targets-european-football
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
S wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

I don't think that's true though, the tv deal would have happened regardless. the PL has been blowing up consistently every year since it's inception.

Of course investment didn't harm it but i don't believe it had a massive impact like Surag claims.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:57 pm

RealGunner wrote:Kean targets European football - 2011

Steve Kean insists Blackburn can fulfil their ambition of playing European football within five years.

Spoiler:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7290604/kean-targets-european-football

Kean innnnnn
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri May 01, 2015 12:41 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
S wrote:

I don't think that's true though, the tv deal would have happened regardless. the PL has been blowing up consistently every year since it's inception.

Of course investment didn't harm it but i don't believe it had a massive impact like Surag claims.

i agree .
the global craze about PL spread like wildfire
after 1999.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 01, 2015 2:08 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
S wrote:

Man City and Chelsea certainly helped accelerate the process though.The Premier League got really BIIIIIIG,fast..

More top teams=more money.For example,Man City were involved in probably the most thrilling title run of all time.That alone would've helped in attracting a larger global TV deal.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 01, 2015 9:33 pm

It's all eyes on the bottom of the table in these final rounds now.

Leicester v Newcastle
On a seven-game losing streak and five points above the relegation zone, Newcastle fans must be worried. However, when you look at their remaining fixtures (West Brom and West Ham at home and QPR away), you feel they're going to be safe, just about. Although then there's next season to worry about; what manager can turn this Toon mess around? Leicester, on the other hand, are on a high, in spite of their defeat to Chelsea. It's a great opportunity for them to increase their survival hopes.

Aston Villa v Everton
Two years ago, Wigan Athletic won the FA cup quite miraculously. Next season they'll be playing in League One. Aston Villa have made it to the FA cup final this year, but could yet find themselves in the Championship unless they get some more points on the table. A fantastic opportunity to do that here.

Liverpool v QPR
We haven't scored in our last two matches, so it's nice to get a chance like this to get back on the scoring track: QPR have conceded the most goals in the league and have picked up the least points from away games. They're four points from safety and have nothing to lose, so I'm hoping we'll bag a few.

Sunderland v Southampton
Five games remaining for Sunderland and three of them are on the road against Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea. And they're in the relegation zone. I'd say this one is a must win for them. Can Dick Advocaat show that it's better to bring a proper interim manager in rather than go the Newcastle and QPR way of half-assedly handing the job to the previous guy's assistant?

Swansea v Stoke
Stat padding time.

West Ham v Burnley
Last round's home defeat to Leicester was most likely the curtains for Burnley, even if they managed to win here it would probably be too little too late. However, there's still reason for optimism at Burnley: they're not in danger of losing any players apart from Ings even if / when they get relegated and should have some cash to burn in the summer from their season in the Prem, so, no reason why they couldn't be fighting for promotion in the Championship again.

Manchester United v West Bromwich Albion
Manchester United haven't scored in their last two games, WBA haven't conceded in their last two games = dead certain 0 - 0 ? hmm

And it's the final round in the Championship and there's some serious excitement left in the battle for the play-off spots:

Blackburn v Ipswich
Brentford v Wigan
Wolverhampton v Millwall
Derby v Reading

Wigan and Millwall are already relegated, so you'd expect Brentford and Wolves - who are level on points - to take easy home victories. Brentford's GD is four better than the Wolves', so they'll most likely stay above them, too.

Ipswich are conveniently three points above those two, but have a tough away game at Blackburn, who haven't lost in their last six and will want to end the season with a win in front of a home crowd. Ipswich's GD is just three better than Brentford's, so if Ipswich lose and Brentford win, Brentford would end up tied for points with Ipswich, but probably with better GD.

Reading have lost their last four, so Derby should have their home game against them in the bag, they are currently one point behind Ipswich and two ahead of Brentford and Wolves. So, it's an exciting finish and since all three of Brentford, Derby and Wolves seem to have easy home games, it's all eyes on Ipswich can they get at least a draw and secure that play-off spot or are they going to suffer the cruel fate of dropping out of the play-off spots on the final day!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Art Morte wrote:It's all eyes on the bottom of the table in these final rounds now.

Leicester v Newcastle
On a seven-game losing streak and five points above the relegation zone, Newcastle fans must be worried.

Good one, i definitely laughed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat May 02, 2015 10:53 am

From the Arsenal lobby...
Sina wrote:Laurent Koscielny: Unheralded defender is Arsenal's key player
http://t.co/6Ib8ZA7POq
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 02, 2015 12:47 pm

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum