BeautifulGame
:{Mr.Mustachio!
The BoyWonder
7amood11
Adit
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

will Rossi join juve?? Empty will Rossi join juve??

Post by Adit Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 am

will he leave CL football to play for Juventus?

Discuss

Giuseppe Rossi’s agent has confirmed that Juventus and Villarreal are discussing his possible transfer.

The Italian club have made a move for the striker after they ended their interest in Sergio Aguero of Atletico Madrid and Barcelona pulled out of a possible bid for Rossi.

“Juventus and Villarreal are talking and that is absolutely a positive sign,” agent Federico Pastorello told Radio Mana Mana.

“We hope things can be concluded quickly, but it’s probably wise to not say too much right now,” he added.

“It’s clear that we are talking about an important player, but Juventus are pressing hard for Rossi and he’d be happy with such a possibility.

“We’ll just wait and hope.”

Reports in the peninsula on Friday claim that the Turin giants have offered €25m for the former Manchester United player.

The Spanish outfit, though, want at least €5m more for the Azzurri striker.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

will Rossi join juve?? Empty Re: will Rossi join juve??

Post by 7amood11 Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:03 am

It's either him or Aguero...
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:06 am

Aguero is almost out of reach of juventus.He want to stay in spain or go to england (either barca or madrid or chelsea).Plus there is no guarantee that juventus will play in CL next season ,especially with their CL spots reduced to 3.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:12 am

with villareal he will play cl each season, but never get any close to winning with juve it's very doubtful even to play europa league in the coming years, but of course juve is a big club and has money to become big again and of course serie a is level up from la liga, and juve is an important club...

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:17 am

As i've said before if Juventus wan't you, then it deserves deep consideration whether they are 17th (not that we've actually ever been 17th) in the table or 1st.

Chances like that come once only.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:30 am

Why wouldn't he?

He is Italian has far better chance to cement his place in National team.Also Juve are bigger club with much bigger ambitions than Villareal will ever have.

As for whether he will have similar impact to Aguero depends on the fortaion they play.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:33 am

The BoyWonder wrote:with villareal he will play cl each season, but never get any close to winning with juve it's very doubtful even to play europa league in the coming years, but of course juve is a big club and has money to become big again and of course serie a is level up from la liga, and juve is an important club...
How is series A a level up from la liga??

series A atm is way inferior to EPL and La liga.Every body seems to ignore an important point,with series A only have 3 CL spots next season is there any guarantee Juve will finish 3rd.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:38 am

Adit wrote:with series A only have 3 CL spots next season is there any guarantee Juve will finish 3rd.

No guarantee, but if i'm not mistaken Villareal finishing top 4 is not 'guaranteed'.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:52 am

Thing is ,you have to be a Title Contenders to finish atleast third but same cant be said for finishing Fourth place.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:04 am

Adit wrote:Thing is ,you have to be a Title Contenders to finish atleast third but same cant be said for finishing Fourth place.

What guarentee is there Juventus can't compete?

I will at least wait until the transfer window ends to properly evaluate the competition.

Sleep
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:11 am

Thats fair,and i wish them to get some quality players this time instead of spending on amouries.. cheers
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:22 pm

I think he will join Juve yes.

And to me to Juve what makes more sense buying a world class SS, Successor to Pirlo and a LW or just buying Aguero?

As i have said before the team is much more important than the individual and Juve would have much more success if they buy Rossi, Poli and a LW than if they just buy Aguero.

I still would buy a LB if i were Juve aswell because i dont trust Ziegler but it seem's they dont agree.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:25 pm

he would be smart to stay where he is one more season tbh.

im not sure juventus will make it to the third place next season, Napoli is improving as well.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juv3holic Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:53 pm

I don't trust Ziegler either, the Perotti news were great news, the Bastos news.. ehh not so much.

Not buying the Bastos hype. What do you guys think of Bastos?
juv3holic
juv3holic
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.facebook.com/juanembadillo

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Marchisio-Pirlo
Krasić-Matri-Quagliarella-Pepe

Most probably our starting eleven in Conte's 4-2-4. Now let's leave aside the talk of the validity of the 4-2-4, that's a discussion for another time.

But, looking at the team the sore-thumb is Pepe. He is a player with Heart, a good work ethic and sometimes a important contribution. For the bench he is a asset, in the starting XI he's not.

Which begs the question why are we chasing a SS so bad? The left wing should be our top priority.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:00 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:
Buffon
Marchisio-Pirlo

Most probably our starting eleven in Conte's 4-2-4. Now let's leave aside the talk of the validity of the 4-2-4, that's a discussion for another time.

But, looking at the team the sore-thumb is Pepe. He is a player with Heart, a good work ethic and sometimes a important contribution. For the bench he is a asset, in the starting XI he's not.

Which begs the question why are we chasing a SS so bad? The left wing should be our top priority.

I was of the believe you are buying both no?

But yes i agree LW is easily the more needed out of the two, any rumours on who that might be apart from Bastos and Perotti because i have heard them all before Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Buffon
Marchisio-Pirlo

This formation would be a disaster for Juventus IMO.Its one thing not playing Pirlo in a 3 man midfield which in itself a huge risk but playing him without a pure DM is ripe for disaster.Pirlo should play alongside Melo or similar player.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:37 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Buffon
Marchisio-Pirlo

This formation would be a disaster for Juventus IMO.Its one thing not playing Pirlo in a 3 man midfield which in itself a huge risk but playing him without a pure DM is ripe for disaster.Pirlo should play alongside Melo or similar player.

Did'nt you read his post lol?

I agree with you but as he said that discussion is for another time, this is more about who Juve will buy and who will fit the 4-2-4 because that's the formation Conte prefers.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:41 pm

Has 4-2-4 ever been applied successfuly before? It just smells like a 4-2-3-1 to me.

Melo Marchisio
Krasic Pirlo Rossi
Matri
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Buffon
Marchisio-Pirlo

I was of the believe you are buying both no?

But yes i agree LW is easily the more needed out of the two, any rumours on who that might be apart from Bastos and Perotti because i have heard them all before Laughing

It's hard to say, I think Krasic is safe and based on pre season untill now 18year old Di Silvestro looks a able back up to him. On the left there is Pepe, Pasquato has just rejoined the squad this morning and Martinez who will probably be sold. Also there is Marchisio as a wildcard, especially if Vidal arrives.

Personally I don't want too much depth there because I want the youngsters to get a chance, so none of Marotta's famous quantity players, one quality addition only.

As I see it the current transfer speculation should be reversed.

The majority of the money, for arguments sake the 30-35m assigned for Rossi, going on a winger instead; with that it's fair to say you could take a quality player.

Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:46 pm

^^ 4-2-4 is modified version of 4-4-2(united) than 4-2-3-1 IMO
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:47 pm

They should work on bring in a quality Left winger first.Bastos might be the answer,he can dribble ,cross and could play Left back if asked.Then again,Bastos joining Juventus is based on Lyon qualifying to the group stages.
Vargas will be a solution for Juventus LB problems imo,Vargas -Bastos partnership is a potential Bomber plane.Thing is both can play LW and LB and juve could introduce a total football atleast on that wing lol.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:53 pm

they should be looking to buy players with more potential than bastos. he is a solid player, but he isnt going to elevate them. I dont see him as a difference maker.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Adit wrote:They should work on bring in a quality Left winger first.Bastos might be the answer,he can dribble ,cross and could play Left back if asked.Then again,Bastos joining Juventus is based on Lyon qualifying to the group stages.
Vargas will be a solution for Juventus LB problems imo,Vargas -Bastos partnership is a potential Bomber plane.Thing is both can play LW and LB and juve could introduce a total football atleast on that wing lol.

Vargas is just like Bastos in a way he is a winger that can play at LB but at a very average level so it would'nt help anything what Juve need as a LB is someone who knows what he's doing defensively.

Maybe Bastos or Vargas on the left wing i would sign Jose Enrique from Newcastle for LB Very Happy

Also what Nick said.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Adit wrote:They should work on bring in a quality Left winger first.Bastos might be the answer,he can dribble ,cross and could play Left back if asked.Then again,Bastos joining Juventus is based on Lyon qualifying to the group stages.

Vargas is just like Bastos in a way he is a winger that can play at LB but at a very average level so it would'nt help anything what Juve need as a LB is someone who knows what he's doing defensively.

Maybe Bastos or Vargas on the left wing i would sign Jose Enrique from Newcastle for LB Very Happy

Also what Nick said.
why do you want to sell enrique? that guy is one of the few LBs who can cross to save their life lol.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next