izzy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Tomwin Lannister
S
92 posters

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

Go down

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 8 Empty Re: CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:36 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:juve with a worse defense then bayern rofl please go

http://www.goallegacy.net/t36463p108-return-of-the-top-defenses-of-the-top-5-leagues-2014-2015-stats#1410613

:coffee:

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 8 Empty Re: CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:38 pm

Nothing more ridiculous than Real Madrid fans proclaiming their team 'underdogs'. You're all a bunch of clowns.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:01 am

I actually don't mind Bale starting his power and pace would work against Juventus.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:07 am

chad4401 wrote:madrid has enough to beat juve, get an away goal and win the home game, seems pretty straight forward tie imo

Madrid's strengths can become their weakness. The attack of Madrid could play into juve's tactic of counter attacking football and we could destroy you guys a couple of times on the counter, we will probably have to do this to win i suspect. that being said it is bloody scary to have james,benzema and ronaldo running at a defence their all amazing players
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:24 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
marottalad wrote:Pfft let the haters talk trash about Juve this is what makes it even sweeter when we win. All those fan boys dissing the league, talking trash about us getting relegated....Sticking it up them is what makes it brilliant to be a Juve fan at the moment. Games are played on the pitch not on paper as displayed by Porto's surprise 3-1 win at home to Bayern the other week which no one would have predicted. Madrid might have the best attack in the world bar Barca's front three but guess what we have one of the best defences and defence and tactics is just as important as a strong attack and flair and fancy.

No one is dissing you. You just need to grow a thicker skin and realize that not all people have the same opinion as you. Some people think it's going to be difficult for both sides. Some think it will be easy for Juve. And some think it'll be easy for Real Madrid. Why didn't we, Real Madrid fans, complain about some Juve fans being overconfident of defeating us? They have the right to believe in what they want to believe.

As for the league itself, Seria A, it sucks. Plain and simple. And it has been this way since Milan's downfall in Europe. After Inter's triumph in Europe, you didn't do anything worthy of the name. While Bayern, Barça and Real Madrid conquered Europe and remained consistently great at the highest level for many years, Seria A plummeted into a new level of suckage for many reasons. This is not me mocking your league, this is just a fact.

As for the game itself, we're the underdogs. We'll play you without Modric, WITH Bale, while still fighting for the league title (which seems more and more difficult with every game passing) whereas you have the title already in the bag. Not to mention that we're fighting a CL curse that nobody before us could overcome; winning the CL two years in a row.

So please stop trying to make us look arrogant and overconfident. We're neither of those things. We respect you and we realize how dangerous your team can be. We're just here in the semi-finals for the fifth year running trying our best, despite injuries and everything else to win our 11 CL title while still fighting to win the hardest league in the world.

I agree on the league sucking since inter's triumph. However it is on the way up but it has taken years of planning and new investors to get the league back and running. The league will continue to grow with ac milan's new stadium being built+ investors, roma's got a new stadium on the way and Udines's is half complete and looking a nice modern small stadium should. The results won't come over night but they will come I believe ac milan will be back in a few years which should help things.

I do not think madrid is under dogs you still have james,benzema and ronaldo and I don't no if Pogba will be fit. I have heard he should be fit for the second leg touch wood.

I am sorry if i came across for my opinion to make madrid fans look overly confident but with the appeal that Madrid has you guys do attract a lot of fanboys, bandwagoners etc which is all part of supporting a club like madrid because of the success. Of course it has a lot of genuine, knowledgable and unignorant fans also. I will not deny though it does make winning that bit better when there are those clueless disrespectful fans that constantly bash Juve and/or the league. I live in Australia so I have to deal with this on a regular basis. Everyone goes for either some epl team or madrid/barca fan and these fan boys feel the need to bash the italian league and trust me when i say this more then half of these sorts of fans don't realise the history of juve or Serie A. The league has been on a downfall since Inter's triumph as explained earlier but it is not as bad as people claim. Clubs still have money, the league has a good following and there are good players still playing in Serie A.

I do think La Liga is the best league in the world because premier league teams just can't seem to get it together when it comes to Europe lately and they should have no excuse given the amount of money coming into teams such as City and United.

On a side note if Utd sort out their defence and buy smart I am worried haha definitely could be an awakened giant next season
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:21 pm

Omitting the bad Juve defence watched yesterday ( I agree with Salmano , although tbh Lichesteiner was bad in this 2015 , it hasn't to do with Torino derby match , baically the Swiss with the Llorente are the only two Juve players to be worsened for performances than last year imho . Diffrently the other fullback,Evra, rose gradually this year for good performances and he's legit now after a not easy enivorment,similar to  his former teammate Vidic with Inter )  we talk about our defence. If we play with same defensive attitude " admired" against Celta we're going to lose  in Torino , plain and simple . We have Ronaldo and Hames, and so we can score but Juve is not even Celta, if we concede idiot chances as yesterday  it's done  CL , expecailly at their stadium.
Carlo knows very well the Italian football and this is surely a good advantage for us , and so I think we won't play with reckless attitude. Yes Real is favorite, it's not underdogs, but be careful to not underrate Juve.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Robespierre wrote:Omitting the bad Juve defence watched yesterday ( I agree with Salmano , although tbh Lichesteiner was bad in this 2015 , it hasn't to do with Torino derby match , baically the Swiss with the Llorente are the only two Juve players to be worsened for performances than last year imho . Diffrently the other fullback,Evra, rose gradually this year for good performances and he's legit now after a not easy enivorment,similar to  his former teammate Vidic with Inter )  we talk about our defence. If we play with same defensive attitude " admired" against Celta we're going to lose  in Torino , plain and simple . We have Ronaldo and Hames, and so we can score but Juve is not even Celta, if we concede idiot chances as yesterday  it's done  CL , expecailly at their stadium.
Carlo knows very well the Italian football and this is surely a good advantage for us , and so I think we won't play with reckless attitude. Yes Real is favorite, it's not underdogs, but be careful to not underrate Juve.

Agreed, we have to keep our feet on the ground. I'm optimistic but we have to show Juve the respect they deserve
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:02 pm

Honestly, theyre more talented, and the do have Ronaldo.....but they didn't look to good against Juve last year, and they may be without modric and benzema. Juve have enough to take it.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:30 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Omitting the bad Juve defence watched yesterday ( I agree with Salmano , although tbh Lichesteiner was bad in this 2015 , it hasn't to do with Torino derby match , baically the Swiss with the Llorente are the only two Juve players to be worsened for performances than last year imho . Diffrently the other fullback,Evra, rose gradually this year for good performances and he's legit now after a not easy enivorment,similar to  his former teammate Vidic with Inter )  we talk about our defence. If we play with same defensive attitude " admired" against Celta we're going to lose  in Torino , plain and simple . We have Ronaldo and Hames, and so we can score but Juve is not even Celta, if we concede idiot chances as yesterday  it's done  CL , expecailly at their stadium.

Agreed, we have to keep our feet on the ground. I'm optimistic but we have to show Juve the respect they deserve

Why you guys anti-Juve? You shouldn't be Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:36 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
marottalad wrote:Pfft let the haters talk trash about Juve this is what makes it even sweeter when we win. All those fan boys dissing the league, talking trash about us getting relegated....Sticking it up them is what makes it brilliant to be a Juve fan at the moment. Games are played on the pitch not on paper as displayed by Porto's surprise 3-1 win at home to Bayern the other week which no one would have predicted. Madrid might have the best attack in the world bar Barca's front three but guess what we have one of the best defences and defence and tactics is just as important as a strong attack and flair and fancy.

No one is dissing you. You just need to grow a thicker skin and realize that not all people have the same opinion as you. Some people think it's going to be difficult for both sides. Some think it will be easy for Juve. And some think it'll be easy for Real Madrid. Why didn't we, Real Madrid fans, complain about some Juve fans being overconfident of defeating us? They have the right to believe in what they want to believe.

As for the league itself, Seria A, it sucks. Plain and simple. And it has been this way since Milan's downfall in Europe. After Inter's triumph in Europe, you didn't do anything worthy of the name. While Bayern, Barça and Real Madrid conquered Europe and remained consistently great at the highest level for many years, Seria A plummeted into a new level of suckage for many reasons. This is not me mocking your league, this is just a fact.

As for the game itself, we're the underdogs. We'll play you without Modric, WITH Bale, while still fighting for the league title (which seems more and more difficult with every game passing) whereas you have the title already in the bag. Not to mention that we're fighting a CL curse that nobody before us could overcome; winning the CL two years in a row.

So please stop trying to make us look arrogant and overconfident. We're neither of those things. We respect you and we realize how dangerous your team can be. We're just here in the semi-finals for the fifth year running trying our best, despite injuries and everything else to win our 11 CL title while still fighting to win the hardest league in the world.

Why are you complaining about bale ffs? You are aware that he is better than morata+ llorente put together right?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:12 pm

I still kind of hope for Bale to be fit for the games against Juve.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:13 pm

of cause bale still better than many players, individually.

but he just dont fit and work for our current system. we are not talking about he's making the team play like 10 men every night, but he's stinking up the place with his robot-esque technique, and players around him played bad.... probably unfair to pin all these problems to a player alone, but forcing him into XI indeed bring obvious problem like james and benzema had to change their role for him, and they suddenly mediocre since then.

u could blame the politic of perez etc shit that he can't be benched, but if he able to evolve his game or just atleast run more, instead of goal celebration of covering his ear like he silenced the critic after he scored some meaningless goal, he probably could had gotten more support from fans.

anyway, i do hold some optimistic at him being useful on wings vs juventus.

if he get pawn by evra :facepalm:
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:21 pm

He can't even get past Siquiera, don't hold your breath son

But it looks like he's available against Juve but not Benzema so he will most probably play CF
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 04, 2015 2:03 pm

Martin Atkinson to officiate this game

hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon May 04, 2015 5:28 pm

S wrote:Martin Atkinson to officiate this game

hmm

Refdrid confirmed . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 04, 2015 5:47 pm

Atkinson, pride of England Proud Flying that BPL flag in CL semis Molenation
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 04, 2015 8:19 pm

lol that guy was so abysmal in the Porto second leg.

Premier league has the worst referees tbh.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 04, 2015 8:19 pm

You meant to say La Liga Hans. That's ok, we make mistakes.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Not only is the guy a terrible referee, I'm also convinced there's something fishy with his whole paperwork.

Guy is supposed to be 44 or something, yet clearly looks like late 50s or even 60.
I think he might actually have faked his age hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 04, 2015 8:28 pm

La Liga refs are horrible but PL refs are not far off, the only thing PL refs are good at is letting the game flow in terms of really important decisions they consistently get it wrong.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 04, 2015 8:38 pm

EPL reffs also exert their authority the best. They might get decisions wrong here and there but if a guy physically abuses them like those Atleti players did to that German reff not only would they get red carded but they'd make sure they missed a number of games because of it

Personally I believe Atkinson, Clattenburg and Oliver are the best referees in Europe followed closely by Mateu Lahoz and Rizolli. The rest are all awful or just average
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 05, 2015 12:19 am

Keep calm and Forza Juve.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue May 05, 2015 12:48 am

halamadrid2 wrote:EPL reffs also exert their authority the best. They might get decisions wrong here and there but if a guy physically abuses them like those Atleti players did to that German reff not only would they get red carded but they'd make sure they missed a number of games because of it

Personally I believe Atkinson, Clattenburg and Oliver are the best referees in Europe followed closely by Mateu Lahoz and Rizolli. The rest are all awful or just average

Sorry bro they don't match
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 05, 2015 1:05 am

Serie A always had the best referees for me but it may just be me because I support Serie A team and follow Serie A more than any league
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 05, 2015 8:33 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Personally I believe Atkinson, Clattenburg and Oliver are the best referees in Europe followed closely by Mateu Lahoz and Rizolli. The rest are all awful or just average

What? Lahoz is an imbecile. He doesn't have what it takes to be an official at this stage, big time misunderstanding. The amount of ridiculous decisions he undertakes just to be in the spotlights is too damn high.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 05, 2015 11:32 am

Has anyone done the usual > < =?

Here goes mine:

Buffon > Casillas
Lichsteiner = Carvajal
Bonucci < Varane
Chiellini = Pepe
Evra < Marcelo
Pirlo < Kroos
Vidal > Ramos
Marchisio < James
Pereyra < Isco
Llorente < Bale
Tevez < Ronaldo

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next