izzy
Doc
halamadrid2
30 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by Doc Tue May 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Bale really is a useless lil shi1 honestly. Watching highlights and I really lost my temper in my room. Haven't gotten this angry since the 2-6.

As for Varane, he was not good but at the same time, he kept getting exposed by Marcelo all the time. And with us by passing the midfield because Ramos can't dictate anything (this I cannot blame him for, he is not a CM and would never be. Carlo would take fault on that), we really put a strain on our wing play. Which wasn't good either since neither full back was any good and Isco and James can only do so much.

And both of Juve's goals were really so avoidable despite their wonderful performance. Notice I said avoidable, not undeserved. Tevez did extremely well for the penalty and to find that pocket of space to shoot for Morata to tap in.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista Tue May 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Bale and Ramos were our worst players on the pitch. Varane still not comfortable as LCB and we just keep playing without a NATURAL defensive midfielder. No matter how hard you try to convert Kroos into one, he will never be a natural one. He is not the kind of player to go into a challenge and win the ball like Alonso does, and does not have the defensive awareness of a DM. Starting Bale in attack was a horrendous mistake. He is bad in tight spaces. Chica and Jese are way better options.

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 06, 2015 12:20 am

Valkyrja wrote:
sportsczy wrote:They need to stop playing Varane at LCB...  He's not at all comfortable there.  I understand that Pepe has no left foot and can't play LCB (which he hasn't since 2009 because it was a horror show when he did).  But you might as well put Ramos there if anyone.  Marcelo being absent as a defender just puts Varane's discomfort at the position even more into focus.  We can get away with it against lesser teams... but not the good teams.

For those who are going to jump on this...  it's very common.  For example, Thuram could not play LCB for a over year but was godly at RB and RCB without any problem.  It's a question of reflexes, instincts and how comfortable you are on the ball with your left foot.

He was just bad tonight, like all most of our players. That mistake against Llorente can't be put down on playing as a LCB( I know he is a better RCB).
His game is largely based on being able to anticipate plays.  On the left, he has no comfort so he's reactive as opposed to proactive... the kiss of death for his style of defending.  By playing him on the left, you're taking away his best defensive attributes and asking him to perform the same.  I don't think it's fair for him or Madrid tbh.  As crappy as Ramos can be as a CB... he at least has good LCB instincts since he's spent so much time there.

The other option is to just leave Varane at LCB, let him get acclimated and accept that he'll make mistakes in the process... and he'll eventually become very good at it.  

For those who know baseball... it's like playing shortstop compared to second base...  it's very different.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Wed May 06, 2015 3:29 am

Somehow I expect that Real Madrid will lose at Turin obviously Juve are not the easy team they are one of the best Italian teams that managed to keep their title for 4 consecutive times (2012-2015). Juve have their all veterans player playing well.

But going on the second leg I expect that Real madrid will prevail at home the Spanish side doesn't have prove anything at home. Though we'll be hoping that Modric and Benzema, however possibilities are still unsure for them to be back.

LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 06, 2015 6:16 am

We havent won a single big game Bale has started. NONE

I am done with him. United couldn't come sooner. The crappy plater had 14 touches in the first half 6 more than Iker. Where is that injury when you need it :facepalm:

Carvajal wtf was that seriously Tevez had nowhere to go :facepalm: Ramos Laughing makes blunders in defence, makes blunders in midfield

Carlo the audacity to take out the lively Isco instead of the anonymous Bale rofl I am done
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 06, 2015 6:52 am

Bale only made 18 passes all game Shocked
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed May 06, 2015 7:19 am

the truth is we need a real defensive midfielder (no pun intended), one who actually works hard but is also very comfortable with the ball at his feet, we have disrespected that position for far too long. yes the di maria experiment worked, but that's a one off (and we sold him), playing offensive players there and hoping they have the strength or energy to defend has to stop. even worse playing a center back there and hoping he can move the ball comfortably against a team that pressed us is even more foolish.

james should play as an offensive midfielder, the guy shows sparks of brilliance and needs a licence to be our creative linchpin, playing him in central midfield or even on the wings restricts what he can do for us, especially in games were we need some creativity.

but once again the elephant in the room is bale, we all know the status of things, selling him is wishful thinking, it won't happen (and in some way, i don't want to make another team better ), but he should be on the bench, the guy doesn't deserve to start, its that simple. that way, carlo can at least rotate the squad better. we are in this position because of ourselves. titles aren't won in january, ancelotti really overplayed these guys and by the start of the year many of them were banged up and injured.

as for florentino, the guy is jekyl and hyde, he needs to understand there's a middle ground; he took his foot off the pedal when mourinho was coach, but cos of the catastrophe that occured, he has put the foot back on the pedal. he should let people who understand footy buy and sell the right players, and he should get them, nothing more. should also understand bale on the bench is good for the team. i can't really bash him because i'm not sure if there's any socio with his clout, shrewdness or brains. and i desperately don't want another calderon part 2
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed May 06, 2015 9:15 am

it's definitely much sadder story if we become ac milan. the guy comes with good and bad side, but if he truly love the club, he should really start telling carlo that bale is bench-able.

back to our midfield problem
there's no need of 1 specific type player like what natural stopper or def mid when your whole system is right, which is our 442 (+without bale), u will be the dominating side, why would u care  if we got a destroyer for opponent midfield. it will be the opponent that cater for us, not the other way round. the problem u mention in 1st paragraph only happen when everybody tired and cant do jack shit, which will be back to same old rotation discussion.

we never heard of anybody laughing at our defense system during 1st half of the season, we only heard the praise of both kroos and modric as the men in front of back4.
it looks scary as fuk on paper, when that best 442 of us, 8 out of 10 are offensive oriented players (9 if u count ramos lol) , but it just worked.
anyway, having a def mid on our bench can be useful as well.

right now the obvious, it's the losing of modric
and i still dont get why is silva been bought. his reputation/role played being show on media is something we needed at that time, but his quality? the dude cant even complete some simple short passes ... willing to apologize if he actually turn out good in future. but i doubt it.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed May 06, 2015 10:28 am

honestly i'm still very skeptical even with the 4 4 2, maybe i'm just a tad bit out of touch, but a midfield comprising of kroos, modric, james and isco just strikes me as being way too flair for my liking. it will definitely work against the mallorcas, getafes and almeria's of this world, and even against a top side it can have its good days, but i just like a bit of moderation, especially considering we have marcelo at left back, who is another highly offensively oriented player. i'm not saying defensive mid should be a buffoon who can only tackle and play rough, he should have some sense passing wise. i'd rather have james just play as a 'ten' behind benzema, the guy should have a bit of creative leeway, he's talented let him express it, and isco can be his back up...i like isco too, but too many play make type guys kinda bothers me. but for what its worth i do prefer 442 to the 433, too many play makers is greater than one clown any day of the week
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 06, 2015 2:37 pm

Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 3 J5mVDRA

At least he knows he was shit. I don't expect him to do what he did last year because that's impossible, but I am sure he will be great next week.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed May 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Now Juve will rest all players because they are already Champions while Real is going to play a hard game against Valencia so I think Carlo won't rotate players .. Another problem
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu May 07, 2015 11:28 am

I missed the game and only saw a brief highlight.. Was that Hamez header the only clear chance we created other than the goal? Wtf was Carvajal doing? I don't think there is another big club that gets *bleep* by idiotic defending more Real :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista Fri May 08, 2015 2:30 pm

Ancelotti better grow some balls and go for the overkill. I want both the players and the coach to give 1000% out of themselves, just like they did 2 years ago in the 2nd leg against Dortmund.

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Fri May 08, 2015 3:57 pm

My analysis of the last game.
Biggest flop: Ancelotti
Everything he did was just wrong.
Playing Ramos has a CM was wrong.
playing shitty bale as a second strike was awful.
Subbing Isco was wrong.
Subbing bale for Jese and putting jese on the right wing was wrong, knowing that all jese does when he is on the right wing is run and cross rubbish.
Now he makes Jese look like a rubbish player.
His post match comments about bale was wrong.
Bale will be the downfall of Ancelotti.
it seems like he will rather please Bale than please the fans and trophy cabinets.

If you have noticed, since the day isco found out he was the 12th man and got dropped in favour of Bale (not james) his moral has dropped and he hasnt been giving 100% again.
I dont blame him one bit. Carlo sees the need to man-manage and protect bale but he doesnt feel the same way about the more talented Isco.

Secondly, Chicharito has been saving our asses and has been on mad form but Foolish Carlo does the same thing he did to Isco and benches chica for Bale.

We are likely to lose the second leg cos Carlo has this annoying stubborness.
His ego would not allow him to drop ramos and bale so be expecting either the same line-up or a line-up without ramos in midfield but with bale on the field.

We have all the resources to beat Juve convincingly.
All we have to do is
1 - Dont play Bale
2 - Dont play ramos in the midfield.
Since 1 is impossible, at least, putting ramos back in his position is not impossible.

just like izzy said, i dont hate too many things in this world but i hate bale and i am starting to hate Carlo too.

We need a win so carlo can save his ego for another day or maybe next season but please, start isco, start chica, bench bale, ramos in defense.

If we lose that way, then all madrid fans can leave the competition with their heads held high, knowing that Juve were simply better than us.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Fri May 08, 2015 4:10 pm

By the way.
Lets all join hands and pray that Bale starts against valencia and gets injured.
i predicted his injury in the game he got injured in the 5th minute and it worked. We can do it together again.
The setting is almost the same
before that game, he had just returned from an injury and their were concerns over his fitness, so playing that game just aggravated the situation and he went down.

against valencia we have a bale who just returned to action again and couldnt play at his best against juve because he just got back from injury and maybe he was probably still feeling some discomfort or wasnt 100% fit.
Against valencia, he will be eager to redeem himself, and in an attempt to do that, he will over-exert those muscles and aggravate the injury again
A Bale-less madrid vs Juve is possible.
Think positive, think victory, think Injury for bale banana banana

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by maxyz Fri May 08, 2015 7:53 pm

I'm also on the "Bench/sell Bale" train but I don't think that'll happen soon. I think we can go through Juventus, we're definitely the better team. Perhaps Bale will decide to have a good game for the first time since like forever and actually do something useful.
maxyz
maxyz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sat May 09, 2015 5:11 am

Bale doesn't suits La liga style of play. IMO You need a solid DM. Kroos is not defensively good enough. You guys should try Lucas Silva. Illra is not Madrid Quality. Pogba is not solution, he is not DM by any means.

One more problem Carlo doesn't rotate his squad enough to keep them fresh in big games. The amount of games Real play you must rotate.

You guys will probably not agree with me.Apart from Modric, Hames, kroos and Benzema(he has other problem) most of your player football iQ is not that high. Hames is the most intelligence player in the squad. He will only improve. Trust me he gonna be a beast for Real Madrid in coming years.

Against Juve real should win. You have that away goal. Key to beat juve you must play team game. Play quick incisive pass,fast transition in final third. Dribble  past their fullback with speed, because i can see Allegri parking the plane and hit with counter.

Make sure Ramos and marcelo doesn't have usual brain frats. That will do.Bale will play this match which is huge problem.He is useless in park the bus condition.

Looking for clasico final.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat May 09, 2015 3:16 pm

what other problems does benzema have? let me guess stereotype garbage weak mentality? pls go

nothing wrong with illarra but you guys will learn after he starts playing regularly, for a manager who trust him

james isn't the smartest player on the squad lay off the hype bro, he is brilliant with his vision and touch though, benzema and modric are the true brains of the team
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Time so see, once again, what this team can do when their backs are against the proverbial wall. No Kroos and no Modric so this is definitely gonna have to be all about the Brave Scott Parker, never say never approach.

I wonder who'll be the hero (or villain)?!

Hint: The villain is Bale and/or Ramos.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 12, 2015 8:27 pm

REAL MADRID SQUAD:
Goalkeepers: Casillas, Keylor Navas and Pacheco.
Defenders: Varane, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrão, Carvajal, Marcelo, Arbeloa and Nacho.
Midfielders: Kroos, James, Lucas Silva, Bale, Isco and Illarra.
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Chicharito and Jesé.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 12, 2015 8:37 pm

Cope say ramos could play in midfield again..confirm pls
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue May 12, 2015 8:39 pm

S wrote:Cope say ramos could play in midfield again..confirm pls

If true...... Ancelotti won't be here on Thursday.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 12, 2015 8:43 pm

why is carlo doing this ffs? illarra is clearly the better option, wtf does the guy have to do? so its 9 vs 11
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Wait, Kroos? I swear I read he was injured. And why would Carlo, after Illarra actually gave him a nice performance on the weekend, go back with Ramos who clearly can't play CM. He just isn't talented enough.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Kroos-Isco-James midfield with BBC attack unless Benz is not fit enough to start (he's been out for a month).... if Benz can't start, then Chicha in his place.

We're not going to play a holding mid/DM when we're chasing the score. Maybe later once we make up the score.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 13, 2015 3:48 am

kroos-isco-james mid is proven weak sauce, they clearly can't stop any attacks, especially if bale and cr continue doing 0 on defence

play kroos-illarra mid in a 4-4-2, keep a solid shape and good ball possession for once, dictate the game and win, but nope play a weak mid and make the game way closer than it needs to be :facepalm:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next