futbol
Hapless_Hans
The Franchise
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mourinho: Messi would make any top 4 PL team into a CL winning team - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho: Messi would make any top 4 PL team into a CL winning team

Post by zizzle Tue May 12, 2015 3:00 am

Coachessi can win with any manager, hense the name

zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mourinho: Messi would make any top 4 PL team into a CL winning team - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho: Messi would make any top 4 PL team into a CL winning team

Post by Art Morte Tue May 12, 2015 6:46 am

Adding ManU to the list was pushing it, but Chelsea, City and Arsenal, put Messi in any of those teams and I don't see why not they wouldn't be good enough to win the CL.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 12, 2015 11:56 am

Chelsea yes, the rest no.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Let's just turn the thing around. Do you believe Barca would've been eliminated by PSG, after piss poor performances like Chelsea, without Messi?

Because I don't think so lol.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Considering how one sided it was and how Messi wasn't even a factor for most of the two legs yes they would have.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 12, 2015 12:06 pm

So let's conclude:

José is talking embarrassing, spiteful nonsense once again.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 12, 2015 12:17 pm

There is never a need to take what he says seriously. He doesnt even believe the rubbish he says.

Did Chelsea even lose to PSG because they lacked offensive quality? They lost because this numpty is still parking buses vs 10 men.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 12, 2015 12:22 pm

That's the thing.

It's futile to speculate what "the current Chelsea team PLUS Messi" would achieve, as we all know in a big game José would sacrifice one of Hazard or Messi in order to play Zouma as an extra DM lol.

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Tue May 12, 2015 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue May 12, 2015 12:22 pm

Mourinho lacks genius as this tbh

Mourinho: Messi would make any top 4 PL team into a CL winning team - Page 2 L8OoOXR
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue May 12, 2015 12:23 pm

"I don't like the sound of this, therefore it's illogical"

"I like the sound of this, therefore it's logical"

Normally you would call that confirmation bias. It's beyond that, an acute case of deluded dunderhead syndrome? hmm
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 12, 2015 12:25 pm

Pep was watching a little too much of Bielsa again.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue May 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Considering how one sided it was and how Messi wasn't even a factor for most of the two legs yes they would have.
hmm

The tie hadn't even started and Messi affected it already more than anyone.

PSG 0-0 BAR

Mourinho: Messi would make any top 4 PL team into a CL winning team - Page 2 BERSEPSG1

Messi was crowded out, and then he moved to the middle

Mourinho: Messi would make any top 4 PL team into a CL winning team - Page 2 2h6wvUE

As Souness said after Bayern game:

Graeme Souness - "I am more than 60 now, and I don't believe that I've seen, or that I'm likely to see, anyone better than Messi in my lifetime.

Messi surpasses Pele and he's also way out ahead of Maradona - it's not even close anymore.

Messi is a problem solver, a game changer, the greatest player to have played the game."

I applaud Souness for being a logical person. :bow:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 12, 2015 12:50 pm

Using a random Souness quote to a Newcastle fan and expecting him to suddenly change his mind.

Seems legit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue May 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Using a random Souness quote to a Newcastle fan and expecting him to suddenly change his mind.

Seems legit.
Names are irrelevant, logic is what matters.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 12, 2015 12:57 pm

So you use the man who has never used logic in his life?

Seems legit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue May 12, 2015 12:58 pm

Messi changed the tie against ManC and against PSG, the problem was creating and he created goals. Against Bayern he created chance's, but because the problem was scoring he scored the goals.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 12, 2015 12:59 pm

what has logic to do with an utterance like "in my life I believe I have never seen.." lol.

I think I need to take a page from Lex' playbook and pm you a definition of 'logic'
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 12, 2015 1:04 pm

Harmonica wrote:Messi changed the tie against ManC and against PSG, the problem was creating and he created goals. Against Bayern he created chance's, but because the problem was scoring he scored the goals.

That's nice, i'm sure he must be happy with himself.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue May 12, 2015 1:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Messi changed the tie against ManC and against PSG, the problem was creating and he created goals. Against Bayern he created chance's, but because the problem was scoring he scored the goals.

That's nice, i'm sure he must be happy with himself.
scratch
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 12, 2015 1:32 pm

The Guardian wrote:Joseph Fritzl: Messi is the best player the world of football has ever seen

In excerpts of his soon-to-be-published autobiography "Dungeons & Daughters", infamous Austrian sex offender Joseph Fritzl, who gained notoriety having imprisoned his daughter in an underground cellar for 24 years, raping and fathering 7 children with her, not only gives readers a peek into the darker folds of his mind, but also muses about topics as commonly and sharedly human as his passion for football.

Fritzl, who was sentenced to life in prison after his much-publicized 2009 trial, writes:
"Many players have caught my eyes, and captured my heart, over the years: from Walter Nausch, Hans Krankl and Herbert Prohaska to Johan Cruyff, Ronaldo - the real one, not the slimy Portuguese-, Andreas Herzog and David Alaba.
But I've never seen a more sublime, ingenious, magical, yet eerily efficient and consistent player as Lionel Messi.
The manner in which he has dominated football throughout the last decade is unique. Never has there been anyone better, and I doubt there ever will be again."

www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/11/joseph-fritzl-autobiography-praise-lionel-messi

I like this Fritzl guy more and more hmm

He's talking sense and seems like a logical person :bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Tue May 12, 2015 4:39 pm

Hans, it's shocking! You find Fritzl logical and Mourinho as the eternal enemy of football!! I can understand why you dislike his style of play and all his antics and all his stupid behaviour. But such hatred for one person! How can you live with such hatred?
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
The Guardian wrote:Joseph Fritzl: Messi is the best player the world of football has ever seen

In excerpts of his soon-to-be-published autobiography "Dungeons & Daughters", infamous Austrian sex offender Joseph Fritzl, who gained notoriety having imprisoned his daughter in an underground cellar for 24 years, raping and fathering 7 children with her, not only gives readers a peek into the darker folds of his mind, but also muses about topics as commonly and sharedly human as his passion for football.

Fritzl, who was sentenced to life in prison after his much-publicized 2009 trial, writes:
"Many players have caught my eyes, and captured my heart, over the years: from Walter Nausch, Hans Krankl and Herbert Prohaska to Johan Cruyff, Ronaldo - the real one, not the slimy Portuguese-, Andreas Herzog and David Alaba.
But I've never seen a more sublime, ingenious, magical, yet eerily efficient and consistent player as Lionel Messi.
The manner in which he has dominated football throughout the last decade is unique. Never has there been anyone better, and I doubt there ever will be again."

www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/11/joseph-fritzl-autobiography-praise-lionel-messi

I like this Fritzl guy more and more hmm

He's talking sense and seems like a logical person :bow:

rofl

*bleep* gold
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 12, 2015 4:59 pm

LMAO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Tue May 12, 2015 6:00 pm

I actually thought "Dungeons & Daughters" was a real book...

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Tue May 12, 2015 6:09 pm

Hans! :bow:

WTF did I just read? rofl
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue May 12, 2015 6:15 pm

I didn't even remember the guy, the fact that Hans thought of him slightly disturbs me though. Suspect
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next