Seppuku
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
Red Alert
Gil
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mancini openly talking about other clubs players Empty Mancini openly talking about other clubs players

Post by Gil Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is hopeful of signing Arsenal's Samir Nasri "before the end of the month" and confirmed his interest in Sergio Aguero.

Although Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has insisted Nasri, who has only 12 months remaining on his contract, will still be at the Emirates next term, Mancini is determined to push through the transfer.

Arsenal are well aware that if they do not sell Nasri during the current transfer window they could lose one of their star players for nothing next summer. And with City reportedly prepared to pay £27 million to land the France international it is an offer the North London club will find hard to resist.

Mancini told Sky Sports News: "Samir is under contract with Arsenal. Also for Samir it depends on many things.

"I don't know in this moment, I don't know the situation but for Nasri it is difficult.

"I hope that we can buy because we need other players, and I hope that this player can arrive before the end of the month.''

Mancini has also set his sights set on Atletico Madrid striker Aguero after City received an improved £40 million bid for Carlos Tevez from Brazilian club Corinthians.

City turned down a £35 million bid for the Argentina international earlier this week and are thought to be holding out for £50 million, but Mancini appears resigned to losing his skipper in turning his attentions to Aguero.

Despite Corinthians claiming Juventus had made a formal offer for Tevez, Manchester City insist they have not received any formal bids for the striker from any European clubs. Tevez, who played for Corinthians before moving to West Ham in 2006, is keen to return to Brazil.

If City accept Corinthians' final bid, Mancini is likely to pursue Tevez's international team-mate Aguero, who has made it clear he does not want to stay at Atletico. "Aguero is a player that can play for Manchester City because he is young and he is a good player like Carlos," Mancini said. "He can score a lot of goals and can play with Mario [Balotelli], with Edin [Dzeko]...it could be [possible]."

Pathetic.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Mancini openly talking about other clubs players Empty Re: Mancini openly talking about other clubs players

Post by Red Alert Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Mancini is humble and respectful.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Mancini openly talking about other clubs players Empty Re: Mancini openly talking about other clubs players

Post by Adit Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:26 pm

whats wrong with that?

He is only expressing his wish.Aguero already is transfer listed so any manager can say "we are looking to sign aguero".stop thus blind CITY hate.Ironicaly this guy is a chelsea fan.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:28 pm

What's so bad here? He just made it clear that he appreciates both players and would love to have them. As far as Nasri, he was clear in saying that it's not up to Man City if he comes or not. With Aguero, he stated again just a few days ago that there's no way he's staying with Atleti... so he's a free agent in my book.

It's not like he came out saying "Nasri is suffering in Arsenal" or "Nasri and Aguero are Man City players at heart", etc.

Just like Wenger has said he would try and get Benzema if he becomes available.

I really see nothing wrong here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Adit wrote:whats wrong with that?

He is only expressing his wish.Aguero already is transfer listed so any manager can say "we are looking to sign aguero".stop thus blind CITY hate.Ironicaly this guy is a chelsea fan.

Technically the majority of the Barca hate is based on this exact thing i know you have Xavi with his " Cesc is suffering" quotes Laughing but in the most part it's mostly " we would love Cesc at Barca" type quotes....

So if Barca are pathetic, then City are aswell.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:30 pm

I ditto the notion that there is nothing wrong here.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:What's so bad here? He just made it clear that he appreciates both players and would love to have them. As far as Nasri, he was clear in saying that it's not up to Man City if he comes or not. With Aguero, he stated again just a few days ago that there's no way he's staying with Atleti... so he's a free agent in my book.

It's not like he came out saying "Nasri is suffering in Arsenal" or "Nasri and Aguero are Man City players at heart", etc.

Just like Wenger has said he would try and get Benzema if he becomes available.

I really see nothing wrong here.

seriously,im astonished with the blind city hate in this forum,Mancini as a manager has every right to express his wish.Its not like him disrespecting any contract or any club.Some of Chelsea fanboys need to grow up.

Last edited by Adit on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:So if Barca are pathetic, then City are aswell.
But will Mancini come out next week and say Nasri is suffering?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Technically the majority of the Barca hate is based on this exact thing i know you have Xavi with his " Cesc is suffering" quotes Laughing but in the most part it's mostly " we would love Cesc at Barca" type quotes....

no dude,making up things such as "OMG cecs is kidnapped in arsenal ,they are trying to transmute his DNA omh" and you know trying to lower his price throw dirty media soap opera is different from a manager expressing his wish in a fair way.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Lex wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:So if Barca are pathetic, then City are aswell.
But will Mancini come out next week and say Nasri is suffering?

Tbf i did say apart from that quote LOL Very Happy

Majority of the Barca quotes are identical to what Mancini is doing here.....

So if Barca are pathetic then City aswell

Disclaimer: I personally think they are both pathetic in the way they are behaving.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Let me dig up some of the other Barca quotes... they're more in the line of "his heart is in Barca, but he's at Arsenal right now". That's just crap.

Besides, you shouldn't have endless comments come from a team regarding a player. You have the manager express interest respectfully and that's the end of it.

Take your cues from Madrid. We never said a word about about Coentrao, Neymar or Sahin. We only had players make a few comments about Aguero once he stated that there was no way he was remaining at Atleti... and Mou quashed that quickly by saying "we don't comment about other teams' players". Not a word in months.

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:36 pm

once again whats wrong with what mancini said.
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:38 pm

come on dude,we would have no problem if xavi was saying "we want to sign cesc and we are trying to the end",instead he said "cesc is suffering,he is kidnapped BLA BLA" which is disrespectful and makes everyone angry lol.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Mancini openly talking about other clubs players Aa9338d5fd5955b220b0b7289f32-grande

You know the words Cool
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:39 pm

"Samir is under contract with Arsenal. Also for Samir it depends on many things.

"I don't know in this moment, I don't know the situation but for Nasri it is difficult.

"I hope that we can buy because we need other players, and I hope that this player can arrive before the end of the month.''

This is identical to what Barca is doing??

lol
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:40 pm

xabi wrote:once again whats wrong with what mancini said.

You dont speak about other team's players publicly, this goes for Barca and anyone else it is pathetic and is only done to put pressure on the club and player to do a deal.

@ Adit

I did say apart from that quote, that is hugely disrespectful and on another level compared to what Mancini said but what Mancini said imo is still disrespectful.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Mancini would have to repeat this article twice daily for the next 6 months to even compare to Barcelona's tapping up

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:You dont speak about other team's players publicly, this goes for Barca and anyone else it is pathetic and is only done to put pressure on the club and player to do a deal.
Not really, managers always talk about players they are potentially interested in buying, it's nothing new

God, i can't believe i'm defending Manchester City. I feel so unclean
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Lex wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:You dont speak about other team's players publicly, this goes for Barca and anyone else it is pathetic and is only done to put pressure on the club and player to do a deal.
Not really, managers always talk about players they are potentially interested in buying, it's nothing new

God, i can't believe i'm defending Manchester City. I feel so unclean

Whether it's not nothing new or not its still disrespectful, not Xavi levels of disrespectful but still disrespectful....

That is like Sky talking about recruiting a Virgin Media employee in the public media domain you just dont do it.....

Anyway iam done i have said enough on this subject.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:46 pm

TBF the way how transfers work England seems different to other countries.Managers who talk openly about transfers of players fromother clubs are often called arrogant and disrespectful to the selling club.Thats why Rednapp is often bashed as he talks about players from other clubs publicly.

But it doesn't seem much of an issue other parts of Europe particularly in Italy where transfer targets are often discussed in media by the likes of Galliani Marotta etc.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Like mole said, the majority of the barca players comment has been identical to what mancini said. Xavi is the only one who have said that he is suffering..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:50 pm

What he has said has not been disrespectful. I'm more concerned that he thinks he has a shot.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:53 pm

So another barca thread uh?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:55 pm

harhar11 wrote:the majority of the barca players comment has been identical to what mancini said
Really

Daniel Alves urges Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas to force Barcelona move Source

Barcelona Defender Carles Puyol Slams Arsenal For Not Allowing Cesc Fabregas To Leave Source

David Villa: Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas ‘deserves to return’ to Barcelona Source

Identical like chalk and cheese
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:00 pm

:lol!: at Barca fans getting pwned left and right in this thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next