Seppuku
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
Red Alert
Gil
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mancini openly talking about other clubs players - Page 2 Empty Re: Mancini openly talking about other clubs players

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:00 pm

:lol!: at Barca fans getting pwned left and right in this thread

Back to top Go down

Mancini openly talking about other clubs players - Page 2 Empty Re: Mancini openly talking about other clubs players

Post by harhar11 Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Lex wrote:
harhar11 wrote:the majority of the barca players comment has been identical to what mancini said
Really

Daniel Alves urges Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas to force Barcelona move Source

Barcelona Defender Carles Puyol Slams Arsenal For Not Allowing Cesc Fabregas To Leave Source

David Villa: Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas ‘deserves to return’ to Barcelona Source

Identical like chalk and cheese

out of all of those interviews, the only one that disrespect arsenal is puyol which happends to be fake.
“Hi everyone, these past days a British news media outlet has published some statements supposedly mine that are totally false, I just saw them and I can guarantee that I have not said anything nor talked to anybody about this subject. Cheers.”

Barca captain Puyol denies Cesc quotes

Alves said that he would understand why fabregas would forced his way out of arsenal but he never said that he should do it.

Like I said, bar xavi, most of the quotes have been "Fabregas is a very good player, who we could need" and in some they are saying what everyone knows, that he wants to come. Even his own arsenal teammates have come out and said it...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Let's be honest here, he said nothing wrong, when Wenger said Benzema was a player he would look to buy, nobody made a big deal about it, nothing to do with the campaign the whole barcelona team is doing.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:32 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Let's be honest here, he said nothing wrong, when Wenger said Benzema was a player he would look to buy, nobody made a big deal about it, nothing to do with the campaign the whole barcelona team is doing.

Only difference with Wenger... nobody takes him seriously when he says he's going to buy a WC player. He shops at the 99 cent store.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:Only difference with Wenger... nobody takes him seriously when he says he's going to buy a WC player. He shops at the 99 cent store.
Hence why he's going for Benzema Wink
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Lex wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Only difference with Wenger... nobody takes him seriously when he says he's going to buy a WC player. He shops at the 99 cent store.
Hence why he's going for Benzema Wink

25-30 million dude. That's the minimum because there are 5 other clubs that want him that are all elite too... that is if we sign Aguero. Maybe when Neymar is signed, but i don't think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:22 pm

LOL @ people saying there's nothing wrong with his comments

: "These comments are not allowed, it is against the basic rules of football and Roberto Mancini should be informed.

"I don't spend my time on what other people say. We are focused on playing our football.

"What we want is respect. We will not comment on any players at other clubs. It is time football in England came back to these basic rules."

And when asked if he felt disrespected by Mancini, Wenger responded: "I cannot say otherwise, this comment is absolutely out of order."

Laughing

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:35 pm

wenger probably misspelled xavi Mancini openly talking about other clubs players - Page 2 2859867778
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:23 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Let's be honest here, he said nothing wrong, when Wenger said Benzema was a player he would look to buy, nobody made a big deal about it, nothing to do with the campaign the whole barcelona team is doing.

I get it, its only bad when barca does it. :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Adit wrote:Ironicaly this guy is a chelsea fan.

ironically?

our club never announces targets openly ffs

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 pm

So did the Mayor of Manchester say anything about sending Scotland Yard to save Nasri from his kidnappers?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Meh, nothing wrong here.

Excessive wishes can backfire on you, though. Just ask Barca.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:31 pm

there's nothing wrong with what he said

mancini/city-
"i like nasri, i hope we can buy him"

barca/barca players/barcelona mayor/whoever else they can get-
"fabregas has barca dna, arsenal should do the honourable thing and let him go, fab wants to come somewhere where he can win trophies, fabregas has been kidnapped by arsenal, everyday is torture for fabregas"
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Mancini did nothing wrong from what I've read.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:14 am

english_jewel wrote:
Adit wrote:Ironicaly this guy is a chelsea fan.

ironically?

our club never announces targets openly ffs

LMAO Have u ever heard of how Ashley cole is signed.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2