VendettaRed07
McAgger
Tomwin Lannister
S
73 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where will Sterling be next season ?

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 12 Vote_lcap7%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 12 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 12 Vote_lcap4%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 12 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 12 Vote_lcap4%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 12 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 12 Vote_lcap56%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 12 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 15 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 12 Vote_lcap19%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 12 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 27

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Raheem Sterling joins Man City

Post by Helmer Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:38 pm

we will see how we perform defensively with 4 at the back in this season !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Raheem Sterling joins Man City

Post by Unique Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:57 pm

................mig..............
clyne...skittles..sakho..Moreno
.................can...................
...Henderson........milner...
.firmino.............coutinho.
...............??......
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:12 pm

That looks likely to be the way we go. Lucas and Allen will rotate into midfield (maybe Coutinho and Rossiter the odd time too).

To be honest Origi looked phenomenal today. May have even been our best player. Lots of effort, pressing, good link-up and was the centre of a lot of scoring chances. If he can remain composed he will score a lot of goals with that kind of movement/on ball/physical ability. I don't think I can confidently sit tight without buying a reliable goal scorer to play striker, but I hope Origi gets a lot of games as striker this season. He looks a nice fit for the team and will link up incredible with Firmino and Coutinho IMO.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:15 pm

El Cujo wrote:That looks likely to be the way we go. Lucas and Allen will rotate into midfield (maybe Coutinho and Rossiter the odd time too).

To be honest Origi looked phenomenal today. May have even been our best player. Lots of effort, pressing, good link-up and was the centre of a lot of scoring chances. If he can remain composed he will score a lot of goals with that kind of movement/on ball/physical ability. I don't think I can confidently sit tight without buying a reliable goal scorer to play striker, but I hope Origi gets a lot of games as striker this season. He looks a nice fit for the team and will link up incredible with Firmino and Coutinho IMO.
tbh origi was class today. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:21 pm

All that drama to sign for City lol
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Will wear number 7 shirt. INB4 the new Ronaldo

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 12 11745695_1692741290871396_7174044273927822186_n
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:44 pm

Dat blue paper, inb4 he uses a blue pen hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:47 pm

How the hell in this world is Benheskey guaranteed to be at least as good as he was for Villa ?

Wouldn't the same for Carroll when we signed him in 2011 ?

Or Torres to Chelsea hwen they signed him ?

Or OMG, ROY HODGSON GOT FULHAM TO EL FINAL, IMAGINE WHAT HE COULD DO WITH LFC PLAYERS !

SAME WITH MOYES AND UTD.

Please jesus.....Get this Benteke talks off.
I hate his guts

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:47 pm

I rather we have Borini starting week in and out than Benteke.

I'd recall Voronin out of retirement, rather than splash 40 MILLION EUROS on the Belgian Heskey

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:48 pm

this will be me watching him sit on the bench at city rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Unique wrote:this will be me watching him sit on the bench at city rofl rofl

He will start at City. He's MUCH better than the Spanish Matt Jarvis, and Nasri isn't exactly the sternest of competition for a starting place.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:How the hell in this world is Benheskey guaranteed to be at least as good as he was for Villa ?

Or OMG, ROY HODGSON GOT FULHAM TO EL FINAL, IMAGINE WHAT HE COULD DO WITH LFC PLAYERS !

SAME WITH MOYES AND UTD.

I hate his guts
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 12 Untitl10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:57 pm

Unique wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:How the hell in this world is Benheskey guaranteed to be at least as good as he was for Villa ?

SAME WITH MOYES AND UTD.

I hate his guts

Exactly.

You have no response to logic and respond with petty photos.

Danny Ward equivalent of LFC posters here.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:01 pm

Silva - Aguero - Sterling will be the best front 3 in the PL of Sterling rebounds and responds to their system. He certainly won't be on the bench.

I definitely don't think Benteke is bad though I wouldn't mind giving Origi/Ings a chance tbh. Both look a good fit.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
Unique wrote:

SAME WITH MOYES AND UTD.

I hate his guts

Exactly.

You have no response to logic and respond with petty photos.

Danny Ward equivalent of LFC posters here.
your calling a player that scored 42 goals in 88 games in the prem lge for a relagation club rubbish. I think you should start watching netball mate.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:03 pm

El Cujo wrote:Silva - Aguero - Sterling will be the best front 3 in the PL of Sterling rebounds and responds to their system. He certainly won't be on the bench.

I definitely don't think Benteke is bad though I wouldn't mind giving Origi/Ings a chance tbh. Both look a good fit.
as soon as sterling starts over hitting them simple passes and missing them open goals the pressure will be on.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:34 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:35 pm

The feels if Sterling GOAT's at City Laughing

Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Good for both parties. I think this should sober up some Liverpool fans with regards to were their club is at.

Just like some United fans that think we are hot shit till Madrid says they want one of our players.

They have no clout in the football food chain.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Perucho21 wrote:The feels if Sterling GOAT's at City Laughing

I definitely feel he's going to do a lot better than most people think anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:43 pm

jibers wrote:Good for both parties. I think this should sober up some Liverpool fans with regards to were their club is at.

Just like some United fans that think we are hot shit till Madrid says they want one of our players.

They have no clout in the football food chain.
as long as we bend them over on the price happy days. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:51 pm

Laughing Sterling . Dude just pulled out a Nasri right there. Imo He'll have a smiliar path the first years at least : good player but easily replaced.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:17 pm

jibers wrote:Good for both parties. I think this should sober up some Liverpool fans with regards to were their club is at.

They have no clout in the football food chain

Nope. That won't be happening and never has happened (apart from CR).

Woodward toying with them this summer is proof of that. We're both on the same tier.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:23 pm

RED wrote:

They have no clout in the football food chain

Nope. That won't be happening and never has happened (apart from CR).

Woodward toying with them this summer is proof of that. We're both on the same tier.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Sterling at 19 was better than Nasri ever was. Top quality signing by City.

The new SAS will tear teams apart. Navas was getting hefty games ffs.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Yeah I don't see Sterling flopping at City. They are very well set-up to support his talents. I don't think he'll ever become one of the best players in the world, but they don't need him to. They already have Aguero, Silva and Touré around him. He's going to be in a similar situation to what he was with Rodgers and Suarez -- but he's older, more experienced and more physically mature. Chances are City will really enjoy him, and for a long time...especially since they won't be relying on him to be their main, or even secondary, goal threat.

Unless of course the fame and money outside of football affect his on-field play. Impossible to know what direction that stuff goes though.

That said Firmino is the better, more proven player (as long as he can translate his Bundesliga form to the EPL), and we got him for half the price. Still good business either way, though obviously you'd rather Sterling actually want to be at Liverpool and develop there.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next