zizzle
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Unique
rwo power
76 posters

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.II - Page 42 Empty Re: 2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.II

Post by jibers Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:53 am

sportsczy wrote:That's not true.  I started the summer after his first year when he made his breakthrough with France NT... that's when things picked up steam with PSG.  They've made no secret that they want to get the best French players on their club for obvious reasons. So it was probably some rumors starting in the last winter mercato and then picking up steam into the summer...

Sports off topic but how fast woul you say Varane is relative to other fast players?

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.II - Page 42 Empty Re: 2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.II

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:31 am

he's fast... along with his tactical awareness and tackling, it's one of his strong attributes. Needs to get stronger and nastier though. He plays far too nice for a CB.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:23 am

Liverpool's window is so tragic, I've completely blanked all transfers of the all teams so far.

Any team wants to take me on loan as a fan for this season, until the cancers are out of my club ?

Robes/Casc, pls respond

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:28 am

Natalie Portman wrote:Liverpool's window is so tragic, I've completely blanked all transfers of the all teams so far.

Any team wants to take me on loan as a fan for this season, until the cancers are out of my club ?

Robes/Casc, pls respond

I propose a loan, with option to buy for 15 million payed in 15 installments.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:54 am

Natalie Portman wrote:Liverpool's window is so tragic, I've completely blanked all transfers of the all teams so far.

Robes/Casc, pls respond

At least you have signed players, we are still "narrowing down our targets " rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:01 am

Robes/Casc, pls respond

How about following OM in Ligue 1. You'll get to see some talent that Liverpool may want to buy in the future... and Bielsa is a fun coach and preaches attacking football. It's interesting (assuming he stays as has been widely reported).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:34 am

Robes/Casc, pls respond

We will take you on a 6 month loan with the option to renew for the 2nd half of the season.

Milan will be fun this season. This is the first time in a long time we have money to spend. We've also hired Mihajlovic a hardass who said a few years ago that he would rather starve than join Milan, which hasn't made him popular among the fans, let alone his Inter past. He also has a knack for quoting the likes of Robin Williams and JFK in his pre-match press conferences.

So it will either turn out great or turn out awful Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42