Casciavit
Dante
Kaladin
21 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sinister Mihajlovic - Page 4 Empty Re: Sinister Mihajlovic

Post by Kaladin Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:51 pm

Mihajlovic have the games against Sassuolo (Sunday) and Chievo (Wednesday) to save his position as Milan coach, according to tomorrow's GdS.

Who's next? Donadoni? Prandelli? Spalletti? At some point we're gonna run out of coaches lmao

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:35 am

Should have never sacked Seedorf IMO.

That guy was good for Milan, would be in a far better position today.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:23 pm

Vibe wrote:Should have never sacked Seedorf IMO.

That guy was good for Milan, would be in a far better position today.

You, me and most Milan fans, Vube
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:10 am

Reports claiming that Berlu wants to sack Miha and replace him with Guidolin if he fails to win the Juve game :facepalm:

It's going to be so hard to move past all of our problems as a club when the people running it are the main problem.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:27 pm

:facepalm:

Words can't describe how idiotic that would be. Hoping even Berlu isn't that stupid.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:46 pm

Guidolin has an executive role at Udinese Laughing why are we even considering him Laughing

This team won't return to Europe with the current brass at the top, and if it does, it won't be because of them.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Di Marzio: "Milan would rather hire someone like Conte or Montella on a long term contract in June."

Di Marzio: "Marcello Lippi is the real name for Milan's bench but he won't accept the interim coach role."

Di Marzio: "Brocchi would be the interim coach till the end of the season in case Mihajlovic gets the sack."

Sinisa's sad story succumbs sorrowfully

Lippi rofl

Brocchi rofl

Montella rofl

Wake me up when/if we ever get a competent management
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Wouldn't mind Montella hmm

Lippi and Brochi can gtfo
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Wouldn't mind Montella either hmm

Thought i am confident -despite being disappointed by Milan last couple of games- , the latest sack reports/rumors hold little to no substance.

It all raised questions and rightfully so . I guess if we gtfo of the cup tonight and in ugly manner , maybe he gets sacked.. but reports going as far as June , nope , i wouldn't mind any of that for the time being .

And if Brocchi is going to be our coach until May , Mihajlovic and the lads better win tonight Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:03 pm

Miha response to Honda saying in Japan that club changed too many coaches. "In Japan, he loves talking. Here we never hear a peep"
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:13 am

Ffs Laughing

Gotta say regardless of his faults as a coach Miha's one liners are legendary.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:00 pm

The Roma match is a decisive game for Mihajlovic's future as Milan coach. Brocchi is the leading candidate to replace him [Sky].
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:23 pm

ES wrote:The Roma match is a decisive game for Mihajlovic's future as Milan coach. Brocchi is the leading candidate to replace him [Sky].

hmm

14-15 wrote:The Lazio match is a decisive game for Inzaghi's future as Milan coach. Brocchi is the leading candidate to replace him [Sky].

hmm

13-14 wrote:The Fiorentina match is a decisive game for Seedorf's future as Milan coach. Inzaghi is the leading candidate to replace him [Sky].

hmm

13-14 wrote:The Ajax match is a decisive game for Allegri's future as Milan coach. Tassoti is the leading candidate to replace him [Sky].

Sinister Mihajlovic - Page 4 PIvKZxD
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:36 pm

Sack f**king Galliani. Replace him with a turd, and it would do a better job.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:24 am

He was awful atm.
Berlusconi signed former Milan players as coach and not Roberto Donadoni , the only worthy to do it hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:53 am

Agreed.

I like Donadoni.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Donadoni.. Donadoni is more or less another Mihajlovic before he came to Milan . Takes any middle table club and makes them over perform , without particular requirements being asked of them , as to how offensive they will be or what kind of football they should play . Both Donadoni and Mihajlovic have managed their teams more or less in the same manner and it worked , but that's not the same thing required of them at Milan .

At Milan they have to play attaccare! by Berlusconi's demand , with a bunch of misfits , scrubs and a few key players being misused . Do you think Donadoni would do any better ? You think Donadoni would be anything other than the best yes man after Ancelotti Proud

You want to ask me? There will be absolutely 0 difference . Donadoni would be exactly yet another Mihajlovic at Milan . Simply because he will try his hand at making this bunch of misfits play good football , fail because this is a heavily unbalanced and misjudged team , and then resort to what every single coach since Allegri has done , forget about good football and go for the results e.t.c , fast forward to sack because Berlusconi doesn't like it , regardless of how they managed. That's what has already happened with Mihajlovic and that's exactly what would happen with Donadoni .

There's only 1 coach in Italy that could help Milan for real and actually stand with his own authority against B & G bs. He would sort the team out pretty fast , ostracize players he won't need immediately and ask and accept players from Galliani that he wants.

That coach is Conte . And only him.

All the rest worthy options , Allegri , Prandelli and Montella , aren't guaranteed to bring answers to our problems , but would work with some luck.. but Allegri obviously won't be considered again and he's destined for EPL after Juventus anyway , Prandelli was neglected many times already and Montella .. Montella they like , but he won't have the same impact like Conte would , we'd still get same ol same ol bs by the management , if only he succeeded they would follow his word .And that's pretty hard to expect. Donadoni would simply Mihajlovic v2 , nothing more to be said and i am not even saying this as a bad thing , but ultimately speaking , not the definitive solution .

And since we won't get Conte , i don't need another version of Mihajlovic , Mihajlovic will do . Maybe Prandelli , if Sinisterovic got sacked , at least he will be more respected and would have a better chance to try and build a real team.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:03 pm

I agree with Dante, Dona wouldn't make much of a difference at this point. If by some god forsaken chance we invest in the right players, then i'd like to have Conte (probably a pipe dream), he's gotten Juve out of a similar mess before.

Then again, i have no faith in the current management to make the decisions for this club
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:48 pm

We won't be investing in the right players if there isn't a coach who will say , you want me to coach Milan ?? I need this , this and that , else won't do , because i want players suited to play like this , period . Only by randomness or plain obvious quality (like before) Galliani will get players suited to become a proper team . Problem is he has lost even that now , at least in the past when he was given money he brought in some real players , now he spends 20m on Bertolacci . In truth , the most expensive quality bench player material we ever got rofl

Miha asked for Romagnoli , he got him , sure. That 1 player , only 1. Did he ask for , say , Bertolacci ? Nope. Did he ask for Boateng? Nope . Did he ask for L.Adriano ? Nope. Did he or did he not ostracize Mexes , only to have him stay because Berlusconi wanted it so? Yes. Alex wasn't considered too , did he stay? Yeap. Did he or did he not have any choice but to start Zapata or Ely early in the season , because he believed in neither of Alex , Mexes ? He did .

I can go on , the gist of it all is , Mihajlovic can't save this management from themselves . This is not Mihajlovic's Milan , it's Galliani's Milan. He lacks the calibre , the kind of respect and authority to do so otherwise . He simply does what he is allowed to , he's not a coach in the modern sense , in the modern sense he's just a high profile caretaker , responsible to make a team succeed with what he was given . We desperately need a coach who will create a team exactly according to his own view , with players suited to what he only needs and begone with those who don't . This can still happen ... but there's only Conte in Italy truly capable of achieving this .

Scrubs still around , roster heavily misshaped and falsely constructed by Galliani , way of playing (as a result of Galliani's work)sooner or later becomes Berlusconi's way or the high way simply because no coach can make this bunch be a team truly .

WILL DONADONI , prove to be any different ? Of course not , lol . It will be even worse actually , just a much more experienced Inzaghi , total yes man . Like hell he would say no to anything B&G wanted. Even Inzaghi had to change course later on because he literally had no other option , failed of course because he wasn't up to it yet and got sacked. When Donadoni will simply have to resort to Bologna tactics and brain dead football just to steal results , his sole destiny will be the sack , just like every other coach after Allegri . Allegri was the only who insisted with his plans and making the team actually play good football and dominate , but the team failed him over and over again . In truth , not even him could impose himself , the real reason of his demise . At least at Juventus he has a management working closely with him , results are there for all to see . Just for the record , because Allegri got the most unfair shit any Milan coach got , for as long as i can remember .

Now , if either Donadoni or Mihajlovic were given the real tools to shape the team according to what they want to work with , full freedom and authority , then there wouldn't even be a need for Donadoni , simply because Mihajlovic would do better anyway . Donadoni never did what Mihajlovic did with Sampdoria , never saw one of his teams being equally strong .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:31 pm

We have an unbalanced squad, but I do think we have good players. As I've mentioned before, we have a nice core to build around. We should be doing much better than we are currently doing, but the mentality of those in charge is awful.

As a team we need to start from scratch. Get rid of all the fodder, and hire a respected coach who is a good tactician. I don't think Mihajlovic is tactically astute, and in the last 3 years we've hired coaches with lots of balls, but little brains. In fact, the only reason they hired Mihajlovic is because they wanted Conte, but they knew they wouldn't have been able to get him, so they took the poor man's Serbian version of him.

I think it's clear management won't change their ways, and their whole 'lets get a passionate coach who will make these fodder give 110%' isn't working. At this point we need a smart coach who can organize the team in a way that can make us hard to beat. I actually agree with Berlu, when he says this team needs tactics.

Now this isn't a kneejerk reaction to yesterday's game. We were unlucky TBH. It just wasn't our day and we ended up losing to a fluke goal. It happens to the best of them, yet since Sinisia's appointment I'm not convinced he's what we need. He's done a great job in promoting the young players into the first team, but I don't see him as being a guy who can develop the players and make them understand in-game situations better than they currently do.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:16 pm

To a sense, i agree with you Cas. I'de like it if we had a smart coach, however, lets say hypothetically we have Pep as our manager. Do you think he's gonna drastically change our current predicament? I mean sure, there will be a different playstyle, maybe he can iron out some results with teams that lost. However, this squad can only take him so far. There is a fine line with the current crop of our players where we can't cross, i believe, (almost like they need to be exorcised). You can prod and pull all day, but you can't make this team play and get results like Bayern or Barca, which is what Silvio wants. Case in point, the last 3 coaches we had, only Seedorf showed some semblance of intelligence, he wanted to instill a new philosophy, wanted to employ wing-play, 2 midfielders etc (not much different from now, ironically Laughing) and despite glimpses of eye-pleasing football, he can only do so much. I realize, he was still new to the coaching scene. However, in the grand scheme of things, what type of coach won't even matter in the end. They will only hire a 'yes man', not even sure if Conte fits that bill since he ahd a few clashes with his management at the end of his tenure, but i like that he knows what it takes win a title, to fight season headlong and to know how to do so, as he did in his first year at Juve.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:29 pm

Honestly I want to give Miha the rest of this season. It's gonna be another throwaway season regardless of whose coaching, we might as well have some continuity and see if he can show any sign of progress. 7th halfway through the season is not bad considering our squad is 5th at best compared to the other squads in the league. No point replacing him with Donadoni and seeing the exact same results.

We won't reach the Europa League unless we make 2 or 3 very good signings though, there's no getting around that no matter who our coach is. And since that won't happen with our current management, I can't see any improvement in our current state within the next 5 years. As LS said in another thread, we're a high midtable team now, nothing more.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:47 pm

When January is over and if i feel like it by then ,  when we get what few players we are going to get , i am going to make a post with emphasis on the strengths of our players , what have they played before , how suited they are to what kind of play, how well they adapt and how we have been playing this season. Same for Mihajlovic , in general lines .

Although there's always a good chance my opinion will change after research and some deeper analysis , i am pretty confident i can safely tell you this already.

It's not that we don't have good players . Or maybe , that we lack a core to build around. Many in the roster are or could be considered a good player , when put to function under certain circumstances. Cerci was the shit at Torino , Atletico bought him ffs . We still have a lot of scrubs , but also good players too , agreed.

The point is , the criteria under they were signed for Milan are non-existent. They do not excel under the same circumstances , some can't play the others best game and vise versa , they have not shined under the same kind of play and most of them are a mix of different schools . Some just fkn suck , others need guidance and technicalities to improve , others are being hindered and so many things i would like to talk about .

The ONLY way we become a team again , is if a coach comes , i believe that to be Conte but anyhow , and actually creates a team in his view . Currently speaking , and what i only found myself disagreeing with Casciavit in his very good post , is about Mihajlovic not being tactically astute . Sure this team badly needs specific tactics , but you are missing the point when you think that's on Mihajlovic. (don't even care to even remotely defend him , but read below plox)

Man , it's not Mihajlovic. Our bunch of misfits need to fit somehow , right now , so he makes them play the most basic stuff there is out there .And it didn't start like that if you recall. We didn't play that when the season started. He simply had to resort to this , cause this is simply not a team created to be a well oiled unit . Galliani lacks the expertise about any of that.

Bring any kind of coach here right now , Pep or Klopp , Mourinho or Wenger , Blanc or Bielsa , Conte or Simeone , Ancelotti or Pellegrini .

Take Pep , quite an obvious example of what he would want in this team. Let me tell you right with whom players he would want to work with , from the entire roster(and that's only if he was at Milan , mind you)

Donnarumma , Romagnoli , Montolivo untill he finds someone better , Bonaventura untill he finds someone better , Balotelli untill he founds someone more reliable , Bacca untill he found someone more close to his demands. That's it . That's our quality if you asked Guardiola. If he said Chelsea needs 10 new players , we need a new roster according to him lol , not fan opinions .. When Guardiola says that of Chelsea , he must certainly lol when he happens to check Milan . That's our good players and our core . But we do have a little quality still .

The amount of players he would ditch is 2/3 of our entire roster. Players like Abate , Abbiati , Alex , Bertolacci , De Sciglio , Mexes , Poli , Kucka ,  Menez , De Jong rofl , Zapata rofl e.t.c ...Honda best case scenario bench , Cerci i won't even bother.

Take Klopp now .

Which players would suit his intensive style and tactics and scheme. Donnarumma , Romagnoli , De Sciglio , Antonelli for bench. That's literally it from the defence . Midfield? Bonaventura . All the rest he would either ditch or keep maybe Montolivo for the bench . Attack only Bacca and Niang for the bench , maybe .

Another good 2/3 of the roster gone .

E.t.c we have good players and we do have some core , but when put together to create the bigger objective , it doesn't make any sense . You can only make do.. Mihajlovic also tried early but half the team isn't suited to it and the other half isn't suited to the other . So , he does what Pippo did too . Makes them play straight forward direct shit to either Bacca or Bonaventura , just Inzaghi had Menez. That's it. You can't make them all play their best game anyway , may as well make it as simple as it can be .

Allegri tried. The players failed him. How many times did he gloss over about players 'trying but just doing it hoping it goes through isn't enough'? How many times he wanted to dominate , only to show our complete and utter inability ? How many times our high line failed , how many times pathetic shots were taken , how many times possession was lost when nobody was creating nothing ?

Trust me , we had an intelligent coach in Allegri , who wanted to establish some good football and he didn't manage it with Galliani's misfits Milan . When old Milan was around he won , that's about it. They didn't reinforce the team in their twilight year though and we failed to win something for the last time with that team .Even in 12-13 we played some good football , at times gritty and all , but mostly good and effective. Still lacked of course , Flamini and Muntari in front of Montolivo LMAO. Not even Guardiola would do better and he more or less tried a similar style for quite some time before he got sacked. We haven't seen any real positional play since Allegri , not even close. There's your example of an intelligent coach failing. Mihajlovic isn't dumb too. He's pretty intelligent as well , but it's how he approaches everything that changes things. Besides , this kind of game suits Bacca , our best player up front. A good point why he persists , but ultimately , direct football can be fascinating as well , it's our quality and misfits that make it so bad. Not Mihajlovic , IMHO.

It all brings me back to what i said earlier. Mihajlovic isn't clueless . He's not the solution either. Conte would sort things out simply because he would have the authority to impose himself on certain things against B&G, that's why i want him . Not because i like his football or ideas or whatever. I am definitely in the Guardiola school , 100%. But shit on all that when the team is so randomly shaped , let alone you need brains to play like that , more than half of the roster simply can't. Just bring someone who will stand up to B&G and say , we create the team my way or nothing . That's seriously , very on point , what we need . Just don't leave Galliani to do it , even a sporting director working with Miha would do. But we know how things are , so what's left? Only Conte in Serie A. Even that's mostly a pipe dream like ES said.

But there's literally no other way , unless you want to magically hope Galliani will actually build a proper team for a coach to work with. Conte would at least sort out the roster pretty fast and make the team like he wants it . What happened at Juventus before he left is another matter , here he would start all over again. Quite the different scenario really. And the demands would also be less ... big . One thing to want certain big players and quite another to reject scrubs and ask for certain type of players he would need , or say no to Galliani's ideas .

I want Mihajlovic to be that man , but yeah.. it won't be and it hasn't . But i can tell the difference , currently speaking at least , that's just Galliani's Milan who he's managing , not Mihajlovic's Milan . He doesn't have neither the freedom nor the control whatsoever. Elsewise you'd see a team that would fit together .

Finally , since Mihajlovic won't change their minds , unlikely.. i want him to finish the season , bear with all the shit and in the summer get Conte and truly start over , real year zero . I hate to say that for Mihajlovic cause i like him , but i am a Milan fan , not Mihajlovic fan. I even don't prefer Conte's style at all , but i know it would be something that would actually work.

I'd take it , really . To that mess we are right now?? No doubt. As long as someone else helps create a team this summer , you'll see the difference big time . All i want is to sort out the good players we need and then i will agree for good , then we will have a core to build around.

We currently have potential of a core to build around  , being more cynical , we just have a few good players and that's it .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:36 am

Sinister Mihajlovic - Page 4 3869_1040813622628077_6954964595927647450_n

https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:21 am

Ruining the present, ruining the future and now trying to ruin the history. Beautiful.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:27 am

Dante wrote:Sinister Mihajlovic - Page 4 3869_1040813622628077_6954964595927647450_n

https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

Spoiler:

http://cdn.niketalk.com/c/cc/ccbf70ae_lfo8gkV.gif

Watching old highlights from 05 onwards, me atm

Even during the dark era we had some great games Sad NotLikeThis.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content