Casciavit
Dante
Kaladin
21 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sinister Mihajlovic - Page 3 Empty Re: Sinister Mihajlovic

Post by uzonero Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Who watched the game? What was our performance like?

uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Didn't watch it, unfortunately
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:21 pm

scrappy goals and shit passing from what I saw
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:00 pm

Mihajlovic: "The reserves played today, and you could see why they are the reserves. If they continue like this, then they will never play."

Loving the brutal truth, though i think Balo is exempt after such an amazing performance
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:14 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Mihajlovic: "The reserves played today, and you could see why they are the reserves. If they continue like this, then they will never play."

Loving the brutal truth, though i think Balo is exempt after such an amazing performance

LOLOLOLOOOOL!! This guy has some serious balls.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Twitter hammering on Bertolacci, didn't even need to see the match to know he was gonna have a shit performance
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Sinisa Mihajlovic was called in by Milan chiefs after players reportedly complained at his harsh management style.

The Rossoneri started the campaign with defeat to Fiorentina and a victory over Empoli, but the Coach blasted his squad in the Press.

After a midweek friendly, he even said “the reserves played today and you can tell why they are reserves.”

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, some stars are irritated at his constant criticism and complained to the club.

Mihajlovic had dinner with President Silvio Berlusconi and CEO Adriano Galliani last night, where he was questioned about the current situation.

Many fans have instead welcomed his attitude as a stark contrast to Pippo Inzaghi, who tried to defend his squad even when they failed to qualify for Europe.

Milan have a huge test coming up next Sunday, facing Inter in the Derby della Madonnina.

http://www.football-italia.net/72605/mihajlovic-irritates-milan-stars

-------------------

This is Seedorf all over again rofl

I give him until December before they oust him

Can't wait for Nesta to replace him
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Bunch of wusses :facepalm: This criticism is exactly what they need.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:33 am

I think some of the so-called "Milan chiefs" need to consider that the long-suffering fans are sick of successive coaches spouting out bullshit lines about how the team is brilliant. That sort of propaganda is not helpful to anyone. The fans are smarter than that and Sinisa will have worked out that acquiescence to the "chiefs" will didn't save Inzaghi either.

Even the coaches of the world's best teams critique their own players publicly and demand more from them each game. The reasoning behind this is simple. Firstly, the message of "this is not good enough, we want to improve" is exactly what the fans want to hear. Secondly, any negative reaction from players can usually be mitigated by different messaging from the coach in the locker room and on the playing ground. And thirdly, honesty relieves pressure from the coach. Contrast this approach with the coach who attempts to shoulder the burden of successive defeats. That coach becomes an easy scapegoat when things beyond his control go wrong.

Although, the reason the "chiefs" are really unhappy with Sinisa isn't because this message lays blame with the players; it's because it exposes poor management decisions and puts pressure on management to act in the next transfer window.

Here's food for thought for the Milan "chiefs": listen to your coach and work with him to build a better team instead of slapping him on the wrist for doing his job... Plebs.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:58 am

What are the chances that Cerci is one of the complainers Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Lol who else is it gonna be apart from Monto, Abate, and Cerci
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:26 pm

Marco Di Vaio reveals what Milan can expect from Sinisa Mihajlovic. “One time he smashed a whiteboard.”

There have been reports of complaints from some members of the squad after Coach Mihajlovic publicly lambasted his players for poor performances.

His former player at Bologna, now club manager, Di Vaio warns they are going to be in for a rough ride.

“I think his methods are the very reasons why Milan chose Mihajlovic,” Di Vaio told the Corriere dello Sport.

“He is exactly the same as when I worked under him at Bologna. He wants to fire up the group and force them to bring out their character.

“Besides, what he says in public is what he already told the players in the locker room. He wants to make the players hungry and provoke their pride. He does it because he wants them to prove him wrong.

“At half-time once Bologna were losing to Torino and he was so angry that he screamed at us and smashed a whiteboard.

“After the break, we ended up winning 5-2. The day after he was still angry because we should’ve played the whole 90 minutes like that.”

http://www.football-italia.net/72631/di-vaio-one-time-mihajlovic
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Miha has us playing real football again! It's refreshing to see us play an attractive, flowing game.

I know it's still too early to judge, and he has made some mistakes, but I think he's done quite well to reinvigorate the squad and instill a sense of responsibility and pride when playing in the Milan shirt. Another welcome change from the wrath of Inzaghi is his ability to spot our weaknesses and make changes to fix them. For example, he has completely revamped our mf by benching De Jong in favour of a more technically astute Montolivo.

Also a fan of his confidence in youth players. Subbing in Calabria was a great change from the days of playing older players like Zambrotta or Rami out of position in favour of talented young players.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:40 am

Sinisa Mihajlovic is reportedly under examination after the defeat to Fiorentina and could be replaced with Roberto Donadoni or Luciano Spalletti.

The 4-0 loss at San Siro had disastrous effects on the club's collective environment, with morale falling to a new low and emphatic protests by the tifosi.

According to La Repubblica, the situation is dire enough that Mihajlovic's bench is no longer certain.

After the game, the publication reports, there was a long confrontation between the Coach and joint-CEO Adriano Galliani. The latter had just been talking to President Silvio Berlusconi too.

The most likely candidates to replace Mihajlovic, should he depart, are said to be former Italy and Napoli Coach Roberto Donadoni, and former Roma and Zenit St Petersburg Coach Luciano Spalletti.

source

Round and round the merry-go goes
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:49 am

Neither of which would be any better :facepalm:

Shocking how incompetent our management is.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:31 am

I'm pretty sure these rumors are BS.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:05 am

Oh boy......

As if sacking the coach would do anything.

I rather stay with Sinsia even if we get relegated, because at least the players will feel a little of what we are feeling through his rants and fitness training.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:39 am

ACMilan's official sources are silent and do not defend Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic (GdS)

----

Keisuke Honda believes Milan has 'the same problems as always' and calls for the supporters to 'understand the situation'.

Milan's state of crisis, as the team keeps losing to major competitors like Inter and Napoli and it is speculated that the Coach may lose his job, sees criticism raining in from every side.

This includes internal criticism, as attacking midfielder Honda spoke to Japanese journalists and asked them to relay his statements to the Italian media.

The problems of Milan are very clear, not least because they're always the same,” he said, as reported by the Gazzetta dello Sport.

If we don't learn anything from this defeat, it means we're very distant from the rebuilding of this club.

“Judging by the last few years I think it's clear that you can't reboot this club if not by investing a great deal of money, like they do at Paris Saint-Germain or Manchester City.

“Either you do that, or you have to re-examine the structure of the club.

“Directors, Coach and supporters have to understand the situation.

Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic examined the situation by saying that the mental approach of the players must be worked on.

“I don't understand, it makes no sense to blame the players.

“In the last few years, Milan sent many men onto the pitch and this year they spent €100m, there are many players from the national teams, yet why are they unable to perform when they come to Milan?

“To change this club you need to radically change everyone's criteria of evaluation: those of the directors, the Coach, the supporters and the media.

“Otherwise it's going to take 5-10 years. I know I'll be criticised for these words, but they're important for the future of the club.”

source
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Oh , Keisuke... We don't have to understand anything ; we understand everything way before you showed up Laughing

All these words just to say Berlusconi doesn't invest the necessary amount for Milan to be elite once more , and him with Galliani taking all the wrong calls and decisions with what they've got . It's not science , it's that simple . I applaud him for his insight anyway , he didn't shy away from the situation and said his bit , ever in his own way of course . Shame that if his wish were ever granted , he would probably find himself out of the team , or permanently a bench option.  

As for Miha , yeah whatever .. the team isn't up there with the rest , so they either sack Sinisa or not , can't say i care that much .. we've been here quite often in recent times. On one hand , we've been showing some positive signs on the road , but strictly going by results , if this continues , we're not getting EL even .. the statistics are really bad , can't bother to check right now but it all has to be more or less the same as with Inzaghi , if not worse.

On the other hand , sacking yet another coach and especially so soon , well , that's quite terrible . It's hard to point the finger and say he deserves to be sacked , it's fkn October ffs Laughing . On it's own it isn't going to fix anything , more like mess up things more. So , unless they're planning to bring in some really interesting coach , i'd say no , sacking him will probably risk more than it will fix .

The thing is .

It has already begun . It's all the same since Allegri's last season ; we still have an incompetent team for that team being Milan and the coach is heavily scrutinized , deserved or not ; after every single bad game from now on , there will be rumours and sack reports , e.t.c . Can't foresee where it stops but i can already guarantee you , unless he somehow magicaly does the impossible and gets us into the top places, his destiny will be the sack after the season ends. That would be if he can avoid another thrashing like the one against Napoli untill then , next one and he's out right after the game .

Knowing this , they either sack him in May , or in January , or in the next few days , it makes little difference to me . What really matters is that they do anything so we get at least EL for next season. I really do not care who gets us at least that objective , but that's literally all i expect from Milan this season . Even if we have to crawl our way to the last place of the EL , i'll take it , with or without Sinisa .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:33 pm

IMO sacking him would be dumb. No half decent manager would take on the mess Milan is ATM, especially mid-season. So we're gonna end up replacing Miha with Donadoni or someone along the lines. And then what? Will Galliani fix the holes in the squad. I doubt it.

If they fail to see that the problem is not the manager but the squad itself.. Then we are doomed no matter what happens.

Here's how I see it. I doubt Galliani will make any good signings in January. Shit results will continue and Mihajlovic might get sacked somewhere along the way or at the end of the season.

As long as Galliani and Berlusconi are in charge and they continue their ways, I see us well on our way to becoming a mid-table club over the next 3-4.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:28 am

Can we go two months without being linked to that scrub Spaletti? Laughing

Sinisa isn't setting the world on fire but I'm sick and tired of our coaches having to work under a constant threat to their job security. Our position on the ladder at this time is irrelevant, Sinisa is to be judged on where we finish, not how we start.

For the record, I still maintain the position that if we are to sack any coach early, Zeman should be brought in as a caretaker for the rest of the season. If we're going to lose, do it in style. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:51 pm

Zeman rofl

Let's do it Proud
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:40 pm

Zeman hype Laughing

The thing is , even if / when things calm down with once again our coach being at risk , i still maintain the position it has begun already .. Just wait for the next string of bad results , it will be the same all over again . Fans fed up , heavy backlash and sack reports from media , awkward silence from the club , followed by how they are fully behind the coach , up untill the next batch of poor results .

Can't say it's the media's fault , or the fans . It all started with how the club handled things since Allegri's last few months and continued all the same untill Inzaghi , you just expect there will be a shitstorm in any case.

If Mourinho was our coach , he would have said he is no Harry Poter and i would have agreed . I am more than willing to give the same benefit to Mihajlovic , of course. He's made the team show some promising signs , but it is obvious the defence maintained it's poor standard game after game , hence the game which unleashed the usual shitstorm once more .

The thing is , i am personally yet to be convinced by him , even if i want him badly to succeed for the sake of the team. Frankly , he either manages to survive the season or not means very little to me , after everything that's been happening in the last few years , to be honest . He's a good coach for Serie A , but that's certainly not all it takes to succeed here , especially during these times of difficulty. I see Miha as our own Brendan Rodgers, despite having very little in common . He's a good coach to have for the league , one that will aspire to no true success during his time here , followed by a better coach when the time comes. I know it will be a success to get into the EL after 2 miserable years , but it's certainly not beyond anyone's capabilities in Milan to achieve a 5th , or a 6th place that could eventually lead us to the EL . And it will solely be regarded as success just because of all the failure we experienced .

Having said that , let's hope all the previous experience from situations like this makes them move on with little harm and work to achieve stability , as soon as possible . It's not just the coach's fault if a team is tilted so easily after a few bad results .. i'd say it will be the coach's fault if they don't recover in time , if anything , or if they regress again first chance . They've completely lost the winning mentality this shirt guaranteed and all they grasp is the burden , they don't feel like winners anymore . I do hope Mihajlovic helps them , but i won't hold my breath whatsoever . To put it simply , this team does not inspire ; it will take quite something by Miha to change this , especially without world class players to lead on . Frankly , i don't think he can do anything of the sort , however i do hope he makes them grit their teeth and face opponents in the eyes .

I can't stand watching our players being tilted by freaking Napoli , it hurts more than the result . That's more embarrassing to me . Example , the recent Bayern-Dortmund ; Bayern rekt them , but if you hid the score in the middle of the game without knowing what happened earlier , you would never have guessed Bayern was so ahead , just because of how Dortmund were playing anyway . In comparison , i'd say our players could not wait for the game to be over , it was that obvious . I hope we get better so i can enjoy the games more , but do i have faith in Mihajlovic to fix our major mentality issues? No , i don't . But , if anything , it will be a testament of his quality if he manages anything of the sort.  

We must achieve positive results in the next 5-6 games and turn this around , or our entire season will be at major risk . Although i agree with Dost saying we judge at the end , if we mess up the next 5 games , there's a really huge possibility our season will eventually turn out just like last season , there won't be nothing to salvage after that point of sitting in 14-15th , 20 points behind 4th or something.. no matter who's coach . Mihajlovic is hardly one of our big problems and he definitely doesn't deserve to be questioned like this so soon , but yeah , this will never go away anyway ; not for this season at least. If he wants to prove his worth , he will have to deliver despite of it all .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:53 pm

To be honest the major appeal of Zeman isn't the attractively suicidal football he plays but the fact that he'll use very press conference to take random pot shots at Juve rofl

Excellent post Dante, agreed all the way. I'm not really sure just how high Sinisa can actually take us even if things do start to click but right now our approach to games is every bit as concerning as how we're being prepared tactically. It's difficult to make judgements when Mihajlovic is seeing one Milan in training and another on the pitch.

I fear that he'll be cast aside for another attempt at Carlo come the end of the season unless he truly upsets the order at the top of the table in any case. There's no comparison between them as coaches of course, but it would be distasteful to see yet another coach treated with such contempt by the club. It also sends a bad message to the players that it's not their heads on the line at the end of a poor season.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:22 pm

dostoevsky wrote:To be honest the major appeal of Zeman isn't the attractively suicidal football he plays but the fact that he'll use very press conference to take random pot shots at Juve rofl

Excellent post Dante, agreed all the way. I'm not really sure just how high Sinisa can actually take us even if things do start to click but right now our approach to games is every bit as concerning as how we're being prepared tactically. It's difficult to make judgements when Mihajlovic is seeing one Milan in training and another on the pitch.

I fear that he'll be cast aside for another attempt at Carlo come the end of the season unless he truly upsets the order at the top of the table in any case. There's no comparison between them as coaches of course, but it would be distasteful to see yet another coach treated with such contempt by the club. It also sends a bad message to the players that it's not their heads on the line at the end of a poor season.

damn i would have him just for that Laughing

Yes , it's disheartening to realize that a different Milan pops up on the field than the one in training ; we know they train hard , we know that Miha puts in so much effort to balance the team , we know he has pushed them harder so far .. but when they step onto the pitch , ESPECIALLY when San Siro is crowded like that , something in their heads , the pressure , the expectations , whatever you want call it , something ticks in their heads and they can't hold their ground.

I can't bother to list all the games here but just for the record , pretty much all games that i do remember with a filled up San Siro , Milan disappoints . There's only so much a coach can do , even if it's his job to change this .

Now , frankly , you can bet if Ancelotti is ever available again and they know it , they will go after him , no matter what Mihajlovic did . He probably knows this himself anyway , 'how it will seem' hardly bothered this management before.. Like , unless he can lead Milan into the CL as you said, this is almost destined to happen , of course , if Ancelotti would like to return , personally i don't think he will ever..

In any case , if we ever hope to gain our former ground back , we shall be in need for another , better coach , even if Mihajlovic stays beyond this season and does well . What's more important right now is that he doesn't allow the season to go to waste from the get go , it just cannot happen . At this point , i honestly do not care how he will do it ; all that matters is that we steadily head our way to at least a EL place , it's of paramount importance.

I hope he can handle it all and do his job as best as possible , leading this Milan to at least 5th-6th is something he can do . As for our mentality issues , well... i said what i thought already . Any improvement there and he will have already proved his worth , quite frankly i've never seen such tilt by a team before , so cohesively and with such repeat.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:51 pm

Mihajlovic have the games against Sassuolo (Sunday) and Chievo (Wednesday) to save his position as Milan coach, according to tomorrow's GdS.

Who's next? Donadoni? Prandelli? Spalletti? At some point we're gonna run out of coaches lmao
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next