VendettaRed07
Mr_Puyol
LeVersacci
izzy
McAgger
21 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Sat May 23, 2015 3:18 am

Kobe apparently retiring after this season Sad

I never liked the Lakers but damn man Kobe is Kobe. It's gonna be weird not having Kobe in the NBA.

Have a feeling it's Duncan's last year too. Possibly Pop also Sad

An era is coming to an end in front of our eyes ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sat May 23, 2015 4:49 am

We are all witnesses
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sat May 23, 2015 4:58 am

Prigioni might also retire, what a career he had
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat May 23, 2015 12:19 pm

This is so bad.

Atlanta may get swept here. Is it the Cavs defence or ATL's offence not being good enough?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun May 24, 2015 4:31 am

My god Steph 40 points on 19 shots. 64% shooting from the field  (78% from 3), 7 assists, 5 rebs, 2 steals.

MVP Molenation

We are not worthy.
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Notworthy.0.0
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 24, 2015 5:47 am

In b4 Kyrie breaks his ankles
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 24, 2015 5:50 am

izzy wrote:This is so bad.

Atlanta may get swept here. Is it the Cavs defence or ATL's offence not being good enough?

Cavs defense... Number 1 in the post season Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 24, 2015 11:34 am

Yeah because dat unstoppable Celtics, Bulls and Hawks offense Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah because dat unstoppable Celtics, Bulls and Hawks offense Laughing

You mad bro? They'll lock down the Warriors too
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 24, 2015 9:26 pm

izzy wrote:This is so bad.

Cant win with a bunch of role players, im sorry to say.

Horford is their best player, he would be like the 4th option on truly great teams.

Nobody is letting Korver get open the way the Rockets are letting Curry, Shump isnt having it.

Carroll is a scrapper and fast break guy, they arent getting easy transition points and th Cavs are dominating the defensive glass.

Milsap is getting bottled up, he is too small and cant seem to get around Thompson.

Teague is just a bitter disappointment, he isnt playing aggressively at all.

They call this team Spurs East for good reason, but there is a big big difference. The Spurs have individuals who can get their own shot any time and they chooseto work within a sharing system..the offence highlights their individual abilities. Because Parken can get into the lane at will, it causes rotations and help. Because Duncan can score on anyone in the post, it causes doubles or he scores, Leonard can get off his jumper any time he wants, Ginobli and Diaw are basically point guards which create open shots for others with their ability to take their guys off the dribble.

Not a single Hawk can get by a Cav of the dribble in the half court, with the exception of the two point guards..neither of which are being aggressive enough to do it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 24, 2015 11:22 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah because dat unstoppable Celtics, Bulls and Hawks offense Laughing

I'm sure they will Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 24, 2015 11:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:

I'm sure they will Laughing

Gracious lad that Swagg fellow.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 25, 2015 2:48 am

Terrible ejection on Horford
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 25, 2015 2:53 am

Almost took Horford's knee out by blocking him without trying to get the ball. Stupid but understandable reaction from Horford. Obviously a flagrant at least. People's elbow getting a comeback
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 25, 2015 3:37 am

Beast mode Molenation

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 25, 2015 3:39 am

Bazemore. He was like the 15th man in Warriors rotation when we were a 6th seed Proud

Good to see him be a starter in the ECF for the number 1 seed in the east Molenation
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 25, 2015 4:37 am

The NBA might move the Finals up 2 days if both teams sweep.. Trying to give the Warriors a bigger advantage Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 25, 2015 4:57 am

bigger advantage rofl

more like letting the Cavs have an early holiday because if LeBron keeps shooting 38% from the field and attempts 40 shots the Dubs will shit on them so hard.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 25, 2015 5:06 am

Don't call me James wrote:bigger advantage rofl

more like letting the Cavs have an early holiday because if LeBron keeps shooting 38% from the field and attempts 40 shots the Dubs will shit on them so hard.

Y'all are lucky Love is out and Kyrie is injured or else it would be an easy 5 game series Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 25, 2015 11:31 am

Trying to give GSW an advantage? Laughing What kinda rabid maniac are you? If both teams sweep why on earth should we wait for the finals as if other games are happening in the meantime.

Anyway, I turned off the game when Horford got ejected. I didnt see the point, they were already out matched and then the refs decide to kill any hope with that bs decision. I wasnt surprised he got kicked out, in this softy league we watch today. Just a shame Horford didnt get him properly, I am sure he recalled how Korver got injured and lost it..might aswell as rekt him and gone all in. Della-whatever is a dirty little sh!t Laughing

Glad to see they at least competed though. Respect their fight after all that. Porbably should have had a much bigger advantage at the point in the game when Lebron was 0-10 and then like 1-13. It was still a tie game, couple points ahead at that point.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 25, 2015 11:36 am

Kyrie is injured bruh, that's why they shouldn't move it up.. He needs all the rest he can get

Healthy Kyrie = better series, which is good for the league

Also, I don't see how Della is a dirty player when it was Horford that was pulling him down..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 25, 2015 11:47 am

Maybe we should wait for Thabo Sefolosha to recover so he can come and guard Lebron for ATL?

Nah, just play the games. Why should the NBA care about what rest Irving needs? It has always been a possibility to change the dates a series starts based on what happens in the series previously, it shouldnt change just because you want more help for Lebron Laughing

Not dirty? I guess you think Korver was injured the same way Horford almost was by him, was just a coincidence.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 25, 2015 11:55 am

Kyrie excuse is getting old, he's been getting shat on by top PGs all season. Rose got whatever he want against him regardless of when he was injured and when he wasn't.

Love is a factor but stop acting like Kyrie is even in the same league as Curry.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 25, 2015 2:00 pm

The Franchise wrote:Maybe we should wait for Thabo Sefolosha to recover so he can come and guard Lebron for ATL?

Nah, just play the games. Why should the NBA care about what rest Irving needs? It has always been a possibility to change the dates a series starts based on what happens in the series previously, it shouldnt change just because you want more help for Lebron Laughing

Not dirty? I guess you think Korver was injured the same way Horford almost was by him, was just a coincidence.

Thabo's situation is different.. I can't remember the last time a series was moved up??? I think Korvers injury wasn't intentional either, he was just trying to protect himself and the ball

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Kyrie excuse is getting old, he's been getting shat on by top PGs all season. Rose got whatever he want against him regardless of when he was injured and when he wasn't.

Love is a factor but stop acting like Kyrie is even in the same league as Curry.

What are you talking about lol? Kyrie wasn't fully healthy that series.. He's not the best defensively but he's improved and offensively he can light up anyone in the league

Curry might be the better player but the gap isn't that big.. Look what happened on team USA over the summer, Kyrie was the man and ran that team
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 25, 2015 2:16 pm

I know Thabo's is different, but my point is it doesnt make any sense to me to start factoring in injuries as part of when games are played.

Series arent often moved up because often there isnt a round where all the series are sweeps.

We have a different of opinion on Della. I might buy it was an accident, if I didnt see him do the same thing with Horford. I dont think he tried to injury anyone, but he didnt give a crap how he landed or would fall on someone.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next