VendettaRed07
Mr_Puyol
LeVersacci
izzy
McAgger
21 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:18 am

These playoffs has not lived up the level of the first round last year alone.

Saw Okafors interviews with us. Seems like a winner. Says he want Kobe to push him as much as he can Proud KAT is pretty much a lock for no. 1.

He has a weird stutter in his jumper, hopefully he can get it fixed. His touch seems like it's destined for greatness.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:10 am

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:03 am

The Franchise wrote:This series has Lebron vs OKC written all over it in my opinion. I felt it since game 1 but these last 2 are really showing me the same.

A grown ass man posting up these light weight jump shooters who are relying on athleticism on defence and their jumpers falling on offence.

Game 4 is crucial obviously. I think the Cavs take it and end the series in 5. GSW are shaken to the core and I think they are losing their confidence.

This is what I told my friends, I didn't see LeBron losing to a team who's best players are a bunch of kids.. He only loses to veteran GOATs/Pop :coffee:

Of course this was before Kyrie went down Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:03 pm

You could be right. As you know, I am not his biggest fan and dont rate him like you do..or rate him even as high as the general public do.

But I think you might be right...as bad as the rest of the Cavs roster is, I cant see Lebron losing to a team with Curry as its best player. I really need to see it happen first.. You need either an entire team to match up with Lebron (the Spurs, the old Celtics) or one individual player who comes up to his level and go head to head with him (ala Jordan vs Barkley those years ago), which doesnt exist in today's game.

This is also why I said Lebron is still a better offensive player than Curry, he can do what he does no matter what. He cant shoot, but he doesnt need to shoot to be effective. Now without any other real weapons, he is getting the ball every trip down court...his usage rate is sky high, even higher than Westbrooks in the regular season. You cant stop him scoring points when he gets to shoot it 35 times. Efficient or not, it doesnt matter because the Cavs collectively are stopping the Warriors and the games arent that high scoring...which gives the Cavs a chance every game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Shaqtin-a-Fool MVP 2015: Otto Porter

I missed a lot of these during the season Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Ilyasova traded to Detroit for Butler/S.Williams

Monroe's definitely gone
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:01 pm

I think the winner of tonight wins the series
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:50 pm

That probably is the kind of 4 man SVG prefers. 3 point shooter but active and competes on the glass despite being undersize.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:53 pm

Forget the power and overall dominance. Look how hard he plays and look how aggressive all his moves are.

You combine that size and size with aggression like that...

Howard busy trying to do inside pivots and bullshit, he needs to watch the aggression Shaq played with, how he established post position quickly and made his decision right away.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:57 pm

The Franchise wrote:That probably is the kind of 4 man SVG prefers. 3 point shooter but active and competes on the glass despite being undersize.

Yeah, textbook 4 for SVG's offense. Tolliver was great next to Drummond last year Ilyasova should be better.

You know anything about how good Hezonja is? Looks really good to me but I've only seen highlights. Seen him mocked to the Pistons at 8 in a couple drafts.

edit:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:16 pm

ffs what a *bleep* joke start :facepalm: They want it so much more than us.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:17 pm

okay that LeBron pass to Mozgov was just plain sick
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Fast pace, this is more like us.
Dat LeBron pass is gonna be on highlight reels for generations ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:31 pm

Refs robbing Cavs with some bs calls. SMH
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Nah I dont know the kid actually, other than by name. But every highlight I seen looks impressive.

This is an intresting idea by Kerr. I dunno, I see the logic but he has to time this right. If the game is close down the stretch, you need Bogut in there to rebound the ball. Too easy for TT to get second chance points you cant afford in the last minutes.

On the plus side there is literally nothing the Cavs can do to stop GSW getting open 3's with this line up.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:35 pm

I see Delly is trying to be some kinda Gary Payton-John Stockton hybrid after that one post move which fluked its way to 2 points Laughing

Stick to the hustle play and shoot only when open. Noone trying to see a 6 dribble post up fade away from you.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:35 pm

Lowkey, Iguodala has been the Warriors best player so far I think
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:36 pm

The Franchise wrote:I see Delly is trying to be some kinda Gary Payton-John Stockton hybrid after that one post move which fluked its way to 2 points Laughing

Stick to the hustle play and shoot only when open. Noone trying to see a 6 dribble post up fade away from you.

You can tell he's feeling himself a little too much after these last couple of games Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:44 pm

Agree about Iggy. Defending hard, hustling, moving the ball on offence, shooting when open, bringing the ball up with Curry is pressured and running hard in transition. Good he is in the starting line imo.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:01 pm

LeBron bleeding after slamming his head into a camera

when are they gonna move those guys back farther
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:03 pm

I will never understand why they are so obviously in the way.

The amount of players who end up slamming into them/tripping over them is ridiculous.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:07 pm

NBA players on twitter saying the same. Too much of a risk when they're that close.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:11 pm

They been getting in the way for aslong as I can remember. Rodman spent half the game there.

Dont know why really bad things have to happen before things get done, like the Paul George thing.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Curry is playing like garbage. I am seriously starting to question his mental fortitude here.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:56 pm

How is that not reviewable, GSW ball clear as day
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:57 pm

*bleep* hell if we chock this :facepalm: Mad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next