Soul
mr-r34
El Gunner
Jonathan28
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 32 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Freeza Tue May 10, 2016 8:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

No. Her arc is 90% new. The only thing similar to the books is the blind bit otherwise its different in every other way. Jaqen h'ghar is in citadel for example and doesn't meet Arya at all.

It's not really different, we are calling that dude Jaqen H'gar but he is no one. He is just a face, just like The Kindly Man in the books.

From now on Arya's arc is new for us books readers as well, which is exciting of course.

Spoiler:

Reported for book talk

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 32 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Tue May 10, 2016 8:25 pm

won't be used in the show so not even a spoiler

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue May 10, 2016 8:26 pm

silver wrote:GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 32 Z

Sam is one lucky guy...

Agreed, she's good enough for a pleb like Sam.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue May 10, 2016 8:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:
ES wrote:Is it true that Arya's arc in book 5 has been covered in essentially 20mins? Laughing

No. Her arc is 90% new. The only thing similar to the books is the blind bit otherwise its different in every other way. Jaqen h'ghar is in citadel for example and doesn't meet Arya at all.

The ship insurance guy was in Dance, it happened after she regained her sight. They changed the order on that one.
Apart from that they obviously changed a lot, especially about her personality imo.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 10, 2016 8:32 pm

No idea why she is being trained as daredevil tbh. Hope it's to assassin Daenerys but let's see. Would be amazing if that theory comes true.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 10, 2016 9:09 pm

I think she will be sent to kill Jon Snow, seeing as he cheated death.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 10, 2016 9:14 pm

That's a good shout. A really good shout. Would be the ultimate test of if she is Arya or a nameless girl.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue May 10, 2016 9:41 pm

Seems a bit of a stretch. Would take a while for them to receive the news about it and they'd have to actually believe it aswell. Dunno, maybe something for season 7/8.

Arya is for me one of the least predictable arcs. I really hope there's more to her than a generic revenge plot.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 10, 2016 9:44 pm

Tommen is a jobber king :facepalm:

urbaNRoots wrote:I think she will be sent to kill Jon Snow, seeing as he cheated death.

:bow:

Loved the choreography in the Dayne fight scene btw

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue May 10, 2016 9:45 pm

Will be funny to see how the Lords reacts to Lord commander Tar.. Snow leaving the NW.

How are they gonna believe he got ressurected lol? by seeing the WW to realise magic & WW etc is real? hmm

Also I really hope we get to see the WW more than once I mean ffs we're in S6 and they should be close to the wall ffs
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 10, 2016 9:46 pm

Think season finale will be WW breaking the wall to rush into westeros

while daenerys lands at Asshai to rescue a kitten from slavery
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 10, 2016 9:50 pm

WW breaking into westeros

next season finale dany and jon wed, tyrion and sansa wed

uniting lannister's, targaryen and the stark's

then the allied armies of westeros take on the white walkers in the final season

can see something corny like that happening :facepalm:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 10, 2016 9:52 pm

I think season 7 will be Daenerys's conquest of Westeros and season 8 will be The Others vs everyone.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 10, 2016 9:55 pm

do you see dany failing in her conquest of westeros? i always saw her as the darling of the series along with jon

i remember first few eps I was firmly behind her jobber brother for the iron throne rofl

almost anyone i talk to says how boring her story has been for years now though

also can anyone clarify on GRRM's involvement nowadays, I know he used to write/direct an ep here and there and I recall reading he gave a rough outline of things that will happen, I also heard he isn't involved at all now? wonder if they actually take his outline and go with it or are just making shit up themselves, can't imagine he will follow up dumb shit like how Stannis was treated in the books
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 10, 2016 9:56 pm

another thing about Dany is that I still don't believe she's progressed much into someone fit to rule after all this time

would take 80% of the contenders for the throne over the years over her tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue May 10, 2016 9:58 pm

He's not involved anymore. Said he needs all the time he has so he can focus on Wild Cards/NFL.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 10, 2016 9:59 pm

Firenze wrote:do you see dany failing in her conquest of westeros? i always saw her as the darling of the series along with jon

i remember first few eps I was firmly behind her jobber brother for the iron throne rofl

also can anyone clarify on GRRM's involvement nowadays, I know he used to write/direct an ep here and there and I recall reading he gave a rough outline of things that will happen, I also heard he isn't involved at all now? wonder if they actually take his outline and go with it or are just making shit up themselves, can't imagine he will follow up dumb shit like how Stannis was treated in the books

He's executive producer and has given a specific outline on each main character to the showrunners. Stannis' arc was amazing, not dumb at all.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue May 10, 2016 10:00 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Firenze wrote:do you see dany failing in her conquest of westeros? i always saw her as the darling of the series along with jon

He's executive producer and has given a specific outline on each main character to the showrunners. Stannis' arc was amazing, not dumb at all.
@m99
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 10, 2016 10:01 pm

give me 20 good men and we'll beat some sense into urban
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue May 10, 2016 10:04 pm

Martin very often talked about how the show has less and less to do with the books. He said it's because of the butterfly effect blabla whatever. It's pretty obvious that winds will be extremely different from season6/7 and don't get started on DoS. People who think show and books will be similar are just fooling themselves. Martin himself said that many of the already dead and cut people have an important role to play in the books and some of them won't even die at all in the whole series and that was before season 6.

People say he told them the end but even that could really mean anything.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 10, 2016 10:11 pm

Firenze wrote:give me 20 good men and we'll beat some sense into urban

Come with me and take this city debate! Molenation
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 10, 2016 11:02 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

@m99

He doesn't go by that anymore. Here, I got you.

@Emma
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 10, 2016 11:26 pm

Pedram wrote:
silver wrote:GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 32 Z

Sam is one lucky guy...

Agreed, she's good enough for a pleb like Sam.

I would touch her tbh.

As for the possibility of taking her out on a date and proposing to her? That's another matter entirely.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 10, 2016 11:28 pm

@Don't call me James we have to change our avatars, we predicted their deaths now it's on to the next ones
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 10, 2016 11:33 pm

Take Grey Worm next pls.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 10, 2016 11:35 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Take Grey Worm next pls.

Shame, I've already made a decision.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next