Soul
mr-r34
El Gunner
Jonathan28
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 40 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by LeSwagg James Mon 23 May 2016, 19:22

Never been a fan of time travel bs.. I don't like the idea of getting some second hand story line if that makes sense Laughing .. I want to know what's going on in 'future Bran's' world ffs

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 40 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Mon 23 May 2016, 19:23

WOuld have been funny as f if Euron died from the drowning ceremony.

Imagine what the Iron Islanders would have done then rofl Me and my mates were pissing ourselves laughing imagining that scenario rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 23 May 2016, 19:23

Smh at Danish actors not being able to have a non-Danish accent. It's lazy.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 23 May 2016, 19:31

Freeza wrote:Smh at Danish actors not being able to have a non-Danish accent. It's lazy.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0860947/

was GOAT in Banshee, had no idea he was danish until i looked him up after season 3

haven't had an issue with Euron's accent in GoT tbh, sounded pretty good

my main issue with ironborn though..they haven't showed them for years really, they needed to get us invested in them again, hasn't happened yet. would barely rather see them over dorne tbh

wonder where theon and his ugly sister and co are going?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 23 May 2016, 19:35

Didn't mind his accent or acting. I thought his delivery on his dialogue was great on the first episode. The writing surrounding him is terrible.

YES I KILLED YOUR KING MY BROTHER

k

HEARD YOU GOT NO COCK NEPHEW HUEHUEHUE

hahaha nice one m8, absolute banter
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon 23 May 2016, 20:45

Yeah the writing surounding Euron was really bad and he was a generic villain.
Has nothing to do with books vs show.
Defending the kingsmoot is Harmonica level delusion imo :coffee:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon 23 May 2016, 20:48

M99 wrote:Didn't mind his accent or acting. I thought his delivery on his dialogue was great on the first episode. The writing surrounding him is terrible.

k

That was not for banter, he was undermining Theon (and as a result Yara). Most Ironborn don't respect someone who has no cock and he needed those people in his side.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 23 May 2016, 20:59

M99 wrote:Didn't mind his accent or acting. I thought his delivery on his dialogue was great on the first episode. The writing surrounding him is terrible.

k

Well, I think it's different when you're used to hearing the Danish accent every single day. It's absolutely awful. I really can't concentrate. I have no idea why Danish actors can't seem to eliminate it somewhat. Pilou has the worst ever.

Kim Bodnia plays an Iranian in Rosewater with a Danish accent.
Birgitte Sørensen plays a German in Pitch Perfect with a Danish accent.
It's just weird. Usually they play russians with Danish accents. I can't stand it.

Meanwhile every single other actor out there tries to sound like the people they're in scenes with.

@Firenze

Yeah Ulrich Thomsen is great. Coster-Waldau is also good. His is a very weird accent that doesn't seem to belong to anywhere.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon 23 May 2016, 21:01

Everyone busy with Hodor's death and forgetting Summer's death

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 40 HYHSdHt

4 down, 1 MIA & 1 alive

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 40 4770-d22de3c41918d882afac816bd495fa44
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon 23 May 2016, 21:03

Freeza wrote:

k

Danish people speaking english always sounds like they have a kartoffel stuck in their throat
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon 23 May 2016, 21:05

Euron's accent doesn't bother me because he is supposed to have travelled all over the world. It makes sense that he has picked up a different one while he has been away.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 23 May 2016, 21:07

Yea i was thinking they faked shaggydog's death but think he is dead for good too

Ghost is next I think.

Nymeria will outlive them all. But I can be wrong as they did foreshadow in ep 1 of season 1 when theon told jon that Ghost will die first and Jon said he won't.

all direwolves are metaphors basically.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon 23 May 2016, 21:14

Enjoyed the episode. The ending scene was pretty sad.

Not too big on the time travel BS though. I really do wonder how Bran and Meera are going to get out of there alive. I wonder what cop out they'll use. Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 23 May 2016, 21:24

k

That's kinda why I liked him. The iron islanders are inbred asshats and the way to their hearts is to make dick jokes. They're the red necks of Westeros.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon 23 May 2016, 21:28

Damn
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon 23 May 2016, 21:30

The sounds Summer makes when it get's killed... fml Sad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon 23 May 2016, 21:43

What about that hotdam new firelord-following chick

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=39414
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40