Soul
mr-r34
El Gunner
Jonathan28
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 34 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 15, 2016 2:19 pm

Don't really think it was dishonorable. It wasn't a duel, it was a brawl and Dayne turned his back on an alive rival.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 34 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Was it dishonorable of Podrick to stab the kingsguard who was about to kill Tyrion at the Battle of the Blackwater?

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 15, 2016 8:32 pm

Ned Stark did not know that Jaime backstabbed Aerys because he was going to blow up Kings Landing. Everyone in the world (except Brienne) thinks that Jaime did it to help his father. No one knows he did it to save hundreds of millions.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun May 15, 2016 9:06 pm

M99 wrote: to save hundreds of millions.

hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 16, 2016 6:44 am

M99 wrote:Ned Stark did not know that Jaime backstabbed Aerys because he was going to blow up Kings Landing. Everyone in the world (except Brienne) thinks that Jaime did it to help his father. No one knows he did it to save hundreds of millions.

Hmm. I dont know may be i thought after being in a similar situation before NS could sympathize a little with the kingslayer. May be I am reading too much into it. Perhaps Ned hating Jaime had more to do with him being a Lannister or something.

LeVersacci wrote:I think he did it to protect Reed's name, honor etc.

I dont think it is justifiable enough a reason. There are many ways he could have done that(protect his buddy's honor)even without spreading false tales.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 16, 2016 6:51 am

Another great episode. Season 6!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Stark reunion. Littlefinger at Vale. Pink Letter. Badass Dany.
Top quality stuff.

And I stumbled upon this folks.
Spoiler:
So cheers

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 16, 2016 10:58 am

Am I dreaming or did I see a goat Dany episode?

Also them tits :banderas:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon May 16, 2016 1:20 pm

Apart from Dorne it's been a great season so far !

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon May 16, 2016 2:11 pm

Thought it was a bit slow in the middle of the episode.

So far for the "Umber's are working against the Boltons" theory. Unless they just planned to sacrifice Osha like that.

Can't wait for bastardbowl banana banana banana Pink letter banana banana banana

So is Stannis really dead?? Not confirmed until I see a body.

Dany's ending was GOAT. Must say I was surprised by how awesome that was. Did not see that coming.

Finally see the Vale do something...but which side are they on!!?!?

High Sparrow...zzzzz....I just don't see it as believable at all that the Tyrells, with the largest army, the power that they have, the amount of influence that they just let their heir to Highgarden and the Queen just rot away like that.

silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 16, 2016 2:14 pm

Well the logic behind it is even if you have 10 million soldiers the first thing they'd do is execute the prisoners as soon as you advance seeing as if they're about to get slaughtered anyway they can't use them as leverage.

But they'll obviously become impatient and try something soon.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon May 16, 2016 2:25 pm

Just send in Ser Barristan Selmy to do a stealth job then hmm
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 16, 2016 2:28 pm

Selmy, Nedd stark and the boys will sort it out
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 16, 2016 2:36 pm

Another title for Dany's long list

Killer of Khal's

(:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 16, 2016 3:16 pm

DanyWinsLol

Great filler episode
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon May 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Talk shit, get lit.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Also, Ramsey :facepalm: unreal plot armor, watch him actually win the battle for the North or some bs
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 16, 2016 4:11 pm

Main man Ramsay is a lad deal with it

Tbh all he done here was stab a nobody who was his captive, hardly John Cena level shenanigans
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon May 16, 2016 4:43 pm

Inb4 Ramsay flays Drogon Proud

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 16, 2016 4:58 pm

Ramsay on top of everything again yawn.

Daenerys reminding us why we all fell in love with her Proud More of the same pls. Just go to fkin Westeros already. Meereen is so dull that it even made Tyrion and Varys boring.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 16, 2016 6:00 pm

By the way - dunno if this was posted here when it came out a while ago... But I just stumbled over this and thought it might be fun for those who missed it as we talked about GoT music above ^^
Spoiler:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 16, 2016 8:17 pm

Am I the only one disappointed with Jon Snow post revival? He's still the same pleb as before.

I was hoping for a ruthless or something when he got revived not this pleb too scared to go to war & needs a ginger's support to do it smh
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Ramsay might as well kill Drogon, night's king and prime Khal Drogo at this point Laughing Ridiculous feat right now. Won't take anything less than his own dogs eating him alive at this point.

Was an amazing episode overall.

The ending :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Daenerys commanding the Khalasar :bow: :bow:

Cersei back to manipulating.

Jon and Sansa's reunion was great. Jon will most likely take the wildling army and reunite with some of the north houses. Not to mention Vale is coming down after Boltons as well.

Can really see the season ending with Sansa being the queen of the north. That if Ramsay hasn't conquered Westeros and Essos by then.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 16, 2016 9:10 pm

*bleep* loved the episode.

First off, I have to start with the reunion. My god, I cheered like a little girl when Sansa and Jon saw each other. And that hug. All the pain the Stark's went through man this reunion felt good.

Finally Dany's arc coming to fruition. That burning scene was goat. I kind of knew the reason her arc took her to Vaes Dothrak was to bolster her army because she still didn't have enough to take over Westeros. And Emilia Clarke's tits are ace :wub:

Pink letter. :bow:

Ramsay would beat Ser Arthur Dayne in a duel at this point. Probably out-joust Rhaegar as well. Can't wait for Jon to rip his dick off and feed to him.

Finally the royalists are making a *bleep* move on that *bleep* high sparrow. Civil War brewing in Kings Landing after HS is killed?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Btw Tormund eyeing Brienne like 'what yo name iz mami?"
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 16, 2016 9:23 pm

He was impressed
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 16, 2016 9:37 pm

I think his penis was more impressed.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next