futbol
Donuts
M99
djfawnz
RedOranje
70 posters

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III - Page 41 Empty Re: 2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III

Post by Glory Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:50 pm

Have a feeling Turan's chelsea bound. Luis will go the other way.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III - Page 41 Empty Re: 2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:11 pm

I'm slowly coming to terms with the Douglas Costa signing. Apparently it's 28m €, and if I tell myself he'll be the Mitchell Weiser replacement and we'll get another attacker it's ok imo.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:18 pm

RED wrote:And of course the plastics from across town saw us being linked with him and decided to be interested in him.

You're linked to 99.94% of the professional footballers of the planet every transfer window.

How do you pass FFP with the 1,000,000 scouts you employ covering the globe?

God help the team that signs Wesley Sneijder who you first scouted and was linked with back in 1877. Laughing
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

chemicalboy99 wrote:
RED wrote:And of course the plastics from across town saw us being linked with him and decided to be interested in him.

You're linked to 99.94% of the professional footballers of the planet every transfer window.

God help the team that signs Wesley Sneijder who you first scouted and was linked with back in 1877. Laughing

Journos linking us to every name to get hits on their pages, that happens when you're one of the biggest clubs in the world.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:43 pm

Wait a second... is Vidal actually going to Arsenal?? This one is quite a step down Neutral
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:44 pm

RED wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:

Journos linking us to every name to get hits on their pages, that happens when you're one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Its a bitch isn't it.....being the richest club in the world we know that feeling all too well.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:56 pm

linetty wrote:Wait a second... is Vidal actually going to Arsenal?? This one is quite a step down Neutral

Of course he isn't. The rumours have been rubbished.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:58 pm

chemicalboy99 wrote:
RED wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:

Its a bitch isn't it.....being the richest club in the world we know that feeling all too well.

Yep, it's annoying.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:00 pm

chemicalboy99 wrote:
RED wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:

Yep
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:00 pm

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:03 pm

linetty wrote:Wait a second... is Vidal actually going to Arsenal?? This one is quite a step down Neutral

why do they want to sign vidal when they have other no.8s who are arguably at the moment even better than vidal ? If they are after a mf they should be after a no.6.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Arsenal no longer in for Vidal and MU favs for Schneiderlin. AFC wanted him in Jan but fee, plus Coq/Caz form, seems to have changed things
-Jeremy Wilson ‏@JWTelegraph

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:14 pm

have Liverpool signed clyne yet. if we can get him for 12.5mil that's a steal. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:21 pm

flameas wrote:
McLewis wrote:
flameas wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:GDM: Roma continues to pursue Dzeko while Ljajic could be included in deal with Manchester City

Why send Ljalic away when we can easlily sell Gervinho, Destro and Doumbia for a combined fee of ~40 millions.
20m for Dzeko would not be a problem.

Gervinho's as good as gone already so that's 13m to bank on. Destro may not move to Monaco as he's afraid it will temper his Italy ambitions and Doumbia is 50/50 as he's unwilling to move to China.

However, Ljajic will be used to lower Dzeko's price-tag, but that's not the issue for me. His wages are. He's on 6m a year so if he moves to us, he needs to take a pay cut and come down to at least 5m a year. Most players don't do that unless they are heavily convinced. Pjanic has said Dzeko would willingly join, but who knows? Ultimately, the player needs to believe in our project in order to take that pay cut from his current position.

Personally, I think one of Destro or Doumbia needs to go in order to fund a move for a full-back. I'd prefer to keep Destro as he has a higher ceiling than Doumbia, but with that said, I think Doumbia might just be the better fit for Rudi's system once he's fully integrated and acclimated to the squad via pre-season ritiros.

As for the full-backs, If we can get Santon for the 2-4m being mooted for him, that might work. We're still gonna need at least 15m for one of Kurzawa, Digne or Baba, providing we can talk their clubs down or establish a loan-to-buy. Olympiakos' Arthur Masuaku appears to be rated at about 4.5m via Transfermarkt, but that could easily rise to as high as 8-10m depending on how much hardball they play with us given that other clubs are looking at him too.

I still feel like we'll sign a player we haven't already been linked with yet though. That's the Roma way. That's how we got Pjanic after all.

Lets just hope that player is not a 30 year old Serie A scrum.. Matri for example

It would be quite nice to sign a high class striker for 25-30 millions and Luiz Adriano for 8 as a backup. Though Totti wants to play too..

Iturbo/Ibarbo Totti / ? Falque / ?

Could use two, even three players if Ljalic leaves.

Destro has no intention to stay and Doumbia will be sold.

No very found of Santon. Has never impressed me and is injured all the time. Would like to avoid that. Digne, Kursawa would be nice. Or Baba from Augsburg.

Florenzi / Torosidis Castan/yanga Manolas/Romagnioli ? / ? / Balzaretti

I would not mind Casillas as Roma player, if the wages would be around 3 million. Hes name might bring lots of new fans, more merch sale etc. Thats the reason we also could use a big time striker. No one would buy a damn Eder shirt.. Lukaku on the other hand..

I think we should go for Dzeko or Luiz Adriano and keep one of Doumbia/Destro while using the other to finance the move for one of those striker targets. I prefer to keep Destro myself. That would round out our attacking options. We'll likely sign another winger too. Yarmolenko and Konoplanyka once again linked along with Carrasco. Despite all of that, Totti will get plenty of playing time and he deserves it not just because he's Totti, but because he was our best attacker last season.....at 38 years old Proud.

As for full-backs - Only problem I've ever had with Santon is his tackling. Not the best in that regard. A constant throughout his career so far. Beyond that, he's far better than what we have currently and can make the LB position his own. I frankly have not watched any of the other full-backs we've been linked with regularly so I won't comment on their play. I will say though that if we get the full-backs we need and they stay healthy, we might not ever see Florenzi put in that position again. It does raise the question on where he would be playing though.

As for goalkeeper, I've seen links to Casillas, Perin, and Sirigu along with the Handanovic and Cech rumours from a couple of months ago. I personally think Romero and MDS is perfect for the immediate future. Casillas is 50/50. It's possible that a complete change in scenary and environment will help him get back to the best or it could be more of the same anyway that we've seen from him over the last couple of seasons. That said, Rome is not the right environment for Iker if he's looking to start fresh. There are fewer places in Europe that can put a player under the microscope than Madrid, but I do think Rome is right up there in that regard.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:24 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:
RED wrote:

Yep

Proud
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Dante wrote:
McLewis wrote:
flameas wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:GDM: Roma continues to pursue Dzeko while Ljajic could be included in deal with Manchester City
Why send Ljalic away when we can easlily sell Gervinho, Destro and Doumbia for a combined fee of ~40 millions.
20m for Dzeko would not be a problem.
Gervinho's as good as gone already so that's 13m to bank on. Destro may not move to Monaco as he's afraid it will temper his Italy ambitions and Doumbia is 50/50 as he's unwilling to move to China.

However, Ljajic will be used to lower Dzeko's price-tag, but that's not the issue for me. His wages are. He's on 6m a year so if he moves to us, he needs to take a pay cut and come down to at least 5m a year. Most players don't do that unless they are heavily convinced. Pjanic has said Dzeko would willingly join, but who knows? Ultimately, the player needs to believe in our project in order to take that pay cut from his current position.

Personally, I think one of Destro or Doumbia needs to go in order to fund a move for a full-back. I'd prefer to keep Destro as he has a higher ceiling than Doumbia, but with that said, I think Doumbia might just be the better fit for Rudi's system once he's fully integrated and acclimated to the squad via pre-season ritiros.

As for the full-backs, If we can get Santon for the 2-4m being mooted for him, that might work. We're still gonna need at least 15m for one of Kurzawa, Digne or Baba, providing we can talk their clubs down or establish a loan-to-buy. Olympiakos' Arthur Masuaku appears to be rated at about 4.5m via Transfermarkt, but that could easily rise to as high as 8-10m depending on how much hardball they play with us given that other clubs are looking at him too.

I still feel like we'll sign a player we haven't already been linked with yet though. That's the Roma way. That's how we got Pjanic after all.

Roma would be better by selling Doumbia and show trust in Destro tbh . But if trust isn't there , ok , sell Destro too . He's always been highly rated but he's kinda inconsistent all this time , maybe that's why teams don't trust him for good . I would though , definitely . He has everything to establish himself as one of Serie A best CFs . However , if he wants out ..

Dzeko would be a valuable addition to Roma , i think he would be a fantasic signing really. I wanted him at Milan even before the Martinez deal collapsed , but Milan wanted Bacca . Although i am just as happy with Bacca , Dzeko would help Roma out a lot .

As for Masuaku , trust me on this . Olympiacos' president won't listen to offers that don't start from 10m . Masuaku had a very good season overall and was amazing in the CL . Very fast , impressive ball control for such a young fullback and has proven himself tacticaly astute at his position , both at defending his corner when being attacked , at transitions , in positioning himself nicely in order to keep possession .. he's highly rated for a good reason .

However , it must be noted that after Michel left Olympiacos , he experienced kind of a slump in performance , although , he did find form once again after a while . You also got to consider this is really his breakout season ; he could still be a one season wonder , but yeah , it doesn't really seem like it imo . All in all , Masuaku would be a legit fullback option , but it's well known Olympiacos wants good money to let him go , if Roma got him for less than 10m that would be something. In fact , 10m would probably convince Olympiacos to let him go , elsewise they would be happy to keep him and if he has another similar season , by all means he will cost more than 10m next summer , at least 15m if i were to judge. He's definitely one to look out for , can't see him staying with Olympiacos for long .

That's good insight on Masuaku. I know almost nothing about him, but I do know that we have traditionally a good relationship with Olympiakos so I think that's something we're looking to use to our advantage if we begin negotiating for him.

Dzeko is my pick personally and that's been the case ever since Osvaldo left. Would've been just as happy with Bacca, but we certainly balked at his asking price so not surprised he went elsewhere. I'm intrigued by the Jovetic link, but ultimately I think Dzeko solves more of our problems. Jovetic could potentially be a great option as a vice-Totti though in another year or so if he stays at City.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:32 pm

Hans ffs Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:48 pm

McLewis wrote:
Dante wrote:
McLewis wrote:

Roma would be better by selling Doumbia and show trust in Destro tbh . But if trust isn't there , ok , sell Destro too . He's always been highly rated but he's kinda inconsistent all this time , maybe that's why teams don't trust him for good . I would though , definitely . He has everything to establish himself as one of Serie A best CFs . However , if he wants out ..

Dzeko would be a valuable addition to Roma , i think he would be a fantasic signing really. I wanted him at Milan even before the Martinez deal collapsed , but Milan wanted Bacca . Although i am just as happy with Bacca , Dzeko would help Roma out a lot .

As for Masuaku , trust me on this . Olympiacos' president won't listen to offers that don't start from 10m . Masuaku had a very good season overall and was amazing in the CL . Very fast , impressive ball control for such a young fullback and has proven himself tacticaly astute at his position , both at defending his corner when being attacked , at transitions , in positioning himself nicely in order to keep possession .. he's highly rated for a good reason .

However , it must be noted that after Michel left Olympiacos , he experienced kind of a slump in performance , although , he did find form once again after a while . You also got to consider this is really his breakout season ; he could still be a one season wonder , but yeah , it doesn't really seem like it imo . All in all , Masuaku would be a legit fullback option , but it's well known Olympiacos wants good money to let him go , if Roma got him for less than 10m that would be something. In fact , 10m would probably convince Olympiacos to let him go , elsewise they would be happy to keep him and if he has another similar season , by all means he will cost more than 10m next summer , at least 15m if i were to judge. He's definitely one to look out for , can't see him staying with Olympiacos for long .

That's good insight on Masuaku. I know almost nothing about him, but I do know that we have traditionally a good relationship with Olympiakos so I think that's something we're looking to use to our advantage if we begin negotiating for him.

Dzeko is my pick personally and that's been the case ever since Osvaldo left. Would've been just as happy with Bacca, but we certainly balked at his asking price so not surprised he went elsewhere.  I'm intrigued by the Jovetic link, but ultimately I think Dzeko solves more of our problems. Jovetic could potentially be a great option as a vice-Totti though in another year or so if he stays at City.

I'd like to add that Masuaku has Raiola as his agent, so good luck Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:57 pm

windkick wrote:Marca claiming Atletico will look to sign Carlos Vela after they sell Turan
I think Vela is a better player than Turan, but I don't know if he would fit at Atleti. He can be kind of soft. Maybe Simeone can turn him around.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:33 pm

Biglia to Madrid rumours popping up again Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:14 pm

Huge news tonight, then. More as we get it, but Graham Hunter has told Sky Sports News HQ that Sergio Ramos “actively wants to join Manchester United”, so an exit from Real Madrid is looking increasingly likely.Manchester United have bid £28.6m for Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos, according to Sky sources.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:45 pm

GONZALO HIGUAIN has told Napoli he wants to join Liverpool, according to reports.
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/587559/Liverpool-Chelsea-Arsenal-Man-Utd-Nathaniel-Clyne-Gonzalo-Higuain-Transfer-Gossip

yes please Proud
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:05 pm

Glory wrote:
Arsenal no longer in for Vidal and MU favs for Schneiderlin. AFC wanted him in Jan but fee, plus Coq/Caz form, seems to have changed things
-Jeremy Wilson ‏@JWTelegraph

Arsenal are 'no longer in' for Vidal because we would've likely told them to kindly *bleep* off if they enquired about him just like United last summer.
As if it was a possibility in the first place.The arrogant English media strike again Proud

Hope Barca suffer the same fate.Those *bleep* are employing the same tactics as they did during the Cesc saga that is tapping the player thru the media.So annoying.Want him to go anywhere else than Barca.
anyway he definitely won't leave this summer so let's see how it goes.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:07 pm

Higuain would be the best possible CF signing of players available. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:07 pm

It's The Express, Unique. I wouldn't get too excited over it.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next