Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:08 pm

salmano9 wrote:Lol devi.

We could end up with Ibarbo. And you would still defend it as a great move

more like this.

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:12 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:What amazes me, is that Marotta actually came out and made some bold claims about getting a TQ type player, and here we are in match day 2, the window about to shut and whatever our plan A-Z was, it failed big time.

I am not usually one to go nuts and Beppe is usually on top of this stuff, but for the love of God after our best season in well over a decade we've just ruined our primary formation and weakened our MF

when I say Beppe doesn't have the mentality to land some players ppl think am negative, we are f*cking suckng right now and he still has the balls to do interviews and pretend we are doing awesome.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:14 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Lol devi.

We could end up with Ibarbo.  And you would still defend it as a great move

more like this.

You say the same shit over and over again every single season, last season we reached final in the CL and you were saying shit for whole season.

So please spare us of your prophecy

We need to be patient with this team ragazzi, it'll take a bit of time for the players to gel together & get going. It's a strong squad.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:18 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:What amazes me, is that Marotta actually came out and made some bold claims about getting a TQ type player, and here we are in match day 2, the window about to shut and whatever our plan A-Z was, it failed big time.

I am not usually one to go nuts and Beppe is usually on top of this stuff, but for the love of God after our best season in well over a decade we've just ruined our primary formation and weakened our MF

when I say Beppe doesn't have the mentality to land some players ppl think am negative, we are f*cking suckng right now and he still has the balls to do interviews and pretend we are doing awesome.

how can we not suck when our key players are out ?!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:21 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

we are doing badly, I know and admire your blind loyalty, I honestly do but you have to be able to condemn Beppe sometimes, yes he has done great for this team but this summer he has totally really messed up Dybala and Alex Sandro aside.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:21 pm

Devi dont get me wrong but you do change your perspective quickly. U used to defend Coman ferosciosly and now u say he's not good enough for Serie A. There is no way how Im able to see any good in Marotta's dealing this summer
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:02 pm

djfawnz wrote:Devi dont get me wrong but you do change your perspective quickly. U used to defend Coman ferosciosly and now u say he's not good enough for Serie A. There is no way how Im able to see any good in Marotta's dealing this summer

fine a post where I defender him, go on I challenge you.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:03 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

we are doing badly, I know and admire your blind loyalty, I honestly do but you have to be able to condemn Beppe sometimes, yes he has done great for this team but this summer he has totally really messed up Dybala and Alex Sandro aside.

agree to disagree.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:20 pm

I don't see how Beppe has done bad.

I don't think Draxler would be an upgrade on pereyra who if allowed to take the CAM could be fantastic this season with Morata and Dybala!

Khedira when fit is a monster and can cover for Marchisio when not doing his b2b thing.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Fek the AM guys, we need a quality CM asap,we lost Vidal and Pirlo and got a injury prone player like Khedira.

I can't see the likes of Padoin and Sturaro as starters pls.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:31 pm

We are close to signing Hernanes. He was beast for Lazio as TQ.

Pereyra and Dybala as duo are exciting and they combine so good. :bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:32 pm

We need Witsel!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:35 pm

I'd like Moutinho
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:37 pm

Witsel, Moutinho, Gundogan! All Juve quality!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:01 pm

We are getting Hernanes and Lumina....wao...just wao....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Hernanes :facepalm:

Rather just play Pereyra!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:28 pm

I am one of the biggest Marotta supporters but damn I am really angry at him for that AM and if that AM is Hernanes without us getting a top CM/AM I'll be angry.

I know we need CM/AM who can hold the ball, take FK's but still ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:34 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I am one of the biggest Marotta supporters but damn I am really angry at him for that AM and if that AM is Hernanes without us getting a top CM/AM I'll be angry.

Meh, I don't really blame Marotta for much of this.
It's just the circumstances of the squad.
Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez where the spine of the team that made the 3-5-2 a strong formation. Without all three, Marchisio hurt, Pogba leaving a lot to be desired and no one striker can replace Tevez... it leads to the conclusion that this formation should not be used anymore.

Maybe I am alone with this opinion. However, if we wanted to play a 3-5-2, why didn't we bring in players who characteristically fit the 3-5-2? Why didn't we spend on central midfielders with two of our best ones leaving? It leaves a lot of questions

The only reason I wanted Draxler is because his move would symbolize a lack of 3-5-2. Losing to Roma away is ok, really it is. It happens... losing at home to Udinese in not excusable.

I think there is quality within this squad, its up to Allegri to find the right mix and style of play to unleash them.

I see a strong and fast team with runners like Dybala, Pereyra, Cuadrado, Sandro, etc.
At this point its almost too late to add a player and expect him to make an impact

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:36 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I am one of the biggest Marotta supporters but damn I am really angry at him for that AM and if that AM is Hernanes without us getting a top CM/AM I'll be angry.

Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez where the spine of the team that made the 3-5-2 a strong formation. Without all three, Marchisio hurt, Pogba leaving a lot to be desired and no one striker can replace Tevez... it leads to the conclusion that this formation should not be used anymore.

Maybe I am alone with this opinion. However, if we wanted to play a 3-5-2, why didn't we bring in players who characteristically fit the 3-5-2? Why didn't we spend on central midfielders with two of our best ones leaving? It leaves a lot of questions

The only reason I wanted Draxler is because his move would symbolize a lack of 3-5-2. Losing to Roma away is ok, really it is. It happens... losing at home to Udinese in not excusable.

I think there is quality within this squad, its up to Allegri to find the right mix and style of play to unleash them.

I see a strong and fast team with runners like Dybala, Pereyra, Cuadrado, Sandro, etc.
At this point its almost too late to add a player and expect him to make an impact

I am with you on this, really I am.

I am speaking about the AM not about the rest. If there's no quality option don't sign one. I would like Heranes as back up but not the star AM he promised.

He did great job this summer thou Dybala - Mandzu- Sandro- Cuadrado si the best that non oil club can do tbh
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:41 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

I am speaking about the AM not about the rest. If there's no quality option don't sign one. I would like Heranes as back up but not the star AM he promised.

He did great job this summer thou Dybala - Mandzu- Sandro- Cuadrado si the best that non oil club can do tbh

Very good signings indeed.. All relatively young too, which is fantastic
I don't blame him for any of the departures either.

Coman wanted to leave and was good business
Vidal wanted to leave and it marked the end of that group's cycle
Tevez was impossible
Pirlo knew if he didn't leave, he would eventually play a lesser role and/or leave- my god has he been missed Crying or Very sad

We lack a lot of creativity in the midfield

Pogba has been absent this season

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

Tevez was impossible
Pirlo knew if he didn't leave, he would eventually play a lesser role and/or leave- my god has he been missed Crying or Very sad

Yup I agree

I am speaking 1 and a half year that Pogba is inconsistent. I wish that Pogba asked for the move that Vidal did and we've kept Vidal.... but ...

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Mancini: "Hernanes? I have not heard about Juventus. He is important for us and will stay."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:56 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Tevez was impossible

Yup I agree

I am speaking 1 and a half year that Pogba is inconsistent. I wish that Pogba asked for the move that Vidal did and we've kept Vidal.... but ...

To be honest, I've only seen Pogba have dominating displays in a few scenarios:
1) Juventus was already winning
2) it was against weaker opposition

I'm not going to criticize and throw everything at Pogba because he is a quality player but he's wearing the #10 shirt. Pirlo and Vidal have left. Even Tevez left. Now is supposed to be his time.... hard to blame him when Padoin is next to him though Proud

I feel Montolivo will come and to be honest I feel it would be a smart move just to gain some composure in the midfield from an experienced Italian player... not that I am a fan

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Tevez was impossible

Yup I agree

I'm not going to criticize and throw everything at Pogba because he is a quality player but he's wearing the #10 shirt. Pirlo and Vidal have left. Even Tevez left. Now is supposed to be his time.... hard to blame him when Padoin is next to him though Proud

I feel Montolivo will come and to be honest I feel it would be a smart move just to gain some composure in the midfield from an experienced Italian player... not that I am a fan

call me crazy but I would go after Diego Ribas Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:50 pm

I had a dream, a dream where we would stick to the 4-3-1-2 that brought us and Allegri so much success. By strengthening and buying a TQ to improve the team. And not sell the only midfielder Allegri trusted to play in that role, then spend 38 million Euros on Zaza and Mandzukic our 15th and 3rd choice striker respectively, and still fail to buy a single TQ

How the flying fuking fuk are we fairly close to the year 2016 and still relying on the 3-5-2 (It's actually a 5-3-2 with no creative midfielders and 2 40 year old wing backs) when we found out in 2012 that it had so many flaws.

Last edited by Tomwin Lannister on Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:50 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Yup I agree

call me crazy but I would go after Diego Ribas Smile

You're crazy

Felipe Melo instead

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next