Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 28 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:01 pm

juvealbanian wrote:If it was as a quick move now I would go for Saponara,but in summer I expect something better tbh.
Not that Saponara is bad but he's not a special player either.
As for Soriano,I think he is overrated inside Serie A,you know the hype that exists for italians there.

Are you joking? Saponara is like prime Kaka this 2 seasons ffs

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 28 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:08 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:If it was as a quick move now I would go for Saponara,but in summer I expect something better tbh.
Not that Saponara is bad but he's not a special player either.
As for Soriano,I think he is overrated inside Serie A,you know the hype that exists for italians there.

Are you joking? Saponara is like prime Kaka this 2 seasons ffs

Saponara is great, and I would take him, but we have Pereyra. Pereyra is on Saponara's level and has more experience than him. We just have to wait until Pereyra comes back to play as a treq for us. If his injuries are causing him problems, then I would take a trequartista. As for now, playing with 352 is proving to be great. Allegri is a great manager.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:15 pm

LIVE MARKET - Agreement found Juve-Sassuolo-Cesena for the Senses. Juventus and neroverdi studying together to Trotta. For June is expected to Saponara, Soriano, Berardi and Vrsaljko. And on Mandrake and The Celso ...

19:19 - AGREEMENT BETWEEN JUVENTUS, SASSUOLO and Cesena FOR UNDER - According to Sky Sports, there is an agreement between Juventus, Sassuolo and Cesena for Stefano Sensi. Monday the parties affected to decide when the player will land in neroverde.

19:03 - TERMINATED MEETING BETWEEN JUVENTUS, SASSUOLO and Cesena FOR UNDER - - According to Sky Sports, ended the meeting between the Juvnetus, Sassuolo and Cesena to Sensi. The Bianconeri could take the player in synergy with neroverdi. Sassuolo buy Sensi from Cesena and Juventus would have a right of first refusal on the boy. The midfielder is expected to remain in Romagna back June unless the Sassuolo not yield a midfielder in January and then at that point may decide to anticipate its arrival. Juventus and neroverdi are thinking of taking in synergy also Trotta and then turn it over to Forsinone.

17:26 - JUVE ONE STEP FROM UNDER - Gianluca Di Marzio, through its official website, has taken stock of the negotiations between Juventus and Cesena for the Senses: "Juventus have reached an agreement with Cesena for Stefano Sensi, twenty midfielder from large quality protagonist in this first half of the Serie B. The player should stay until June to Cesena, but on loan from Sassuolo from which Juventus have a right to purchase a fixed price. In the house Juve therefore continues to focus on Italian, better still young, the prerogative of Marotta & Co in recent years. The synergy with the Sassuolo is working well and at the time led to Vinovo Zaza, which so far has had a scoring average very high in his first season in Juventus, while Berardi for now remained at the court of Di Francesco, but with the Old Lady always in the background for the future. After the departure of Pirlo, Marchisio was to assume the responsibility of managing director of Juventus, but at Juventus We are already thinking about the future. Ways could be the next director after the young Prince, and accepted his thinking legacy and follow in the steps of Pirlo, maybe even the national team. Who is Stefano Sensi? Class 1995 Sensi is a central midfielder, a director at Verratti to speak. Just 168 cm high, for both technical skills that physical appearance is very similar to the PSG midfielder and just to avoid another case Verratti, bought by the Parisian club in the summer of 2012 for 12 million Euros, Juventus has chosen to act now and tear it in advance to the competitors. In Cesena this season he scored three goals and served three assists in 19 appearances and has managed to establish itself in the field thanks to his personality, together with a good vision of the game that allows him to effectively manage the keys of midfield. Natural right, use either also left foot, dete allowing him to open the game with accurate long balls or handle the ball with a phrasing close. Comparisons heavy Sensi and a future that seems already marked, waiting for the results of the field, the market is already in turmoil and Juventus have already chalked up the first shot. Federico Manzoni, "wrote the reporter for Sky Sports.

13:50. - THE SPOT MARKET - According to Sky Sports, today there will be a meeting between Juventus and Cesena to talk about Stefano Sensi. The player could arrive in neroverde this summer. In fact, Sensi is expected to remain for six months to Cesena and June, however, he will go to Sassuolo. The two companies are working with the Cesena based on more than 5 million bonus. Once Sensi will land at Sassuolo, Juventus will have a preferential right to control the boy. The Bianconeri neroverdi and work together for Lo Celso. Juventus, however, also works ahead of the summer market, in fact, have resumed contacts for Riccardo Saponara, as the Bianconeri have met its agents. Marotta tried playmaker Empoli already last summer, but the Tuscan club declined the offer and decided to keep the player. In June, however, Juventus will be back again, but will stay to understand what will be required of the Tuscan club. In fact, Milan have a percentage on the future resale of Saponara and then Empoli could ask for a large sum in order to cash a figure quite substantial. Juventus are also following Trotta and may decide to take dall'Avellino and turn to another club, also, the Bianconeri have virtually closed for Mandragora will remain in Pescara until June.
===
I love this "synergy" between Juve and Sass!!! Sex!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:15 pm

On Berardi:

15:05 - SUMMER OPPORTUNITIES SORIANO - According to Sky Sports, Juventus would be monitoring Soriano Sampdoria. Sampdoria player could be an option to be seized in the summer, if the Bianconeri they failed to arrive even in Gundogan. In June, Juventus and Sassuolo could make other market operations and would be linked to Berardi. Marotta has a right of first refusal for the Calabrian in June 2016 set for 18 million, while for 2017 the figure will be 25 million. Sassuolo Juve in the summer and may also talk about Vrsaljko. The exterior is followed by time by Juventus.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:04 am

I know that Saponara has had good numbers (goals + assists) these two seasons but I would prefer someone else.
He's like Vazquez type of player,not bad but limited,can be a star of mid table teams but not Juve.That's my opinion until he proves me wrong.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:41 am

juvealbanian wrote:I know that Saponara has had good numbers (goals + assists) these two seasons but I would prefer someone else.
He's like Vazquez type of player,not bad but limited,can be a star of mid table teams but not Juve.That's my opinion until he proves me wrong.

I don't think he needs to be a star though, just a creative outlet in the midfield. I like the signing because he is a young Italian player and a creative midfielder, a position we are severely limited in. Not every signing needs to be a superstar after all.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:20 am

Luca wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:I know that Saponara has had good numbers (goals + assists) these two seasons but I would prefer someone else.

We have Pereyra though Smile

I don't think he needs to be a star though, just a creative outlet in the midfield. I like the signing because he is a young Italian player and a creative midfielder, a position we are severely limited in. Not every signing needs to be a superstar after all.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:30 am

Luca wrote:

He's not good enough to be a starter for Juventus.Maybe he'd be good depth.But as mentioned there's Pereyra already.

Juventus needs a big upgrade for the creative midfield role.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:40 am

Sensi will join Sassuolo in the next summer & Juventus will have a buy-option. [GdS]

Juventus & Sassuolo have reached an agreement with Cesena for Sensi at €5m + bonuses, Stefano will stay in the Serie B until June. [GdS]

Juventus have turned down offers from West Ham (€15m) & Southampton (€17m) for Sturaro. [GdS]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:41 am

Juventus tried to sign Isco but after the arrival of Zinedine Zidane, the situation of Isco has changed, according to Di Marzio.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:44 pm

S wrote:
Luca wrote:

He's not good enough to be a starter for Juventus.Maybe he'd be good depth.But as mentioned there's Pereyra already.

Juventus needs a big upgrade for the creative midfield role.

I agree with all that, but as it stands... he could always have Hernanes' spot Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:59 pm

Good players are always welcomed
There is no need to say no to a high quality player ,
Even if we already have so many good strikers, i would not mind if we find a new " c ronaldo " even though zaza is performing much better than c ronaldo these days

juventus already have what they need to win the games , infact , i think we havs players on the bench better than someone has on their starting xi which is really cool

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:32 am

Roma are interested in signing Martin Caceres in January. Sabatini is in contacts with his agent. [Di Marzio]

Juventus are interested in Valencia right-back Joao Cancelo (21) & midfielder Andre Gomes (22), according to Di Marzio.

Sensi will undergo a medical tests at Sassuolo tomorrow, he will stay at Cesena on loan until June. [Di Marzio]

According to Sky, Sensi is expected to join Juventus after 18 months.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:27 pm

NEW TRANSFER???!!!!
Alessio Di Massimo

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:01 am

Juventus have closed the deal for Mandragora, they will pay €7m + €7m bonuses for Genoa. Rolando has signed a 5-yr contract with Juve. [Sky]

Thats a lot of money for a youngster.Hope he turns out to be the real deal.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:31 pm

S wrote:Juventus have closed the deal for Mandragora, they will pay €7m + €7m bonuses for Genoa. Rolando has signed a 5-yr contract with Juve. [Sky]

Thats a lot of money for a youngster.Hope he turns out to be the real deal.

Well the other 7m is in bonuses depending on how he performs. Otherwise, youngsters with good potential don't come cheap these days.

Look at sturaro for instance. We paid the right amount for him imo and turned out to be a decent signing.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:58 pm

7+7 mln is not much money considering we lost Verratti for 12 mln...but the fact we are willing to pay that for such a young player means he's got potential.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:07 pm

Anyone wondering why we are getting lots of young midfielders recently i.e Mandragora, Sturaro, Lemina etc...

I think that Juve are basically preparing to cover for Pogba when he is gone.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:26 pm

I don't think that our transfers have anything to do with POGBA

because if POGBA leaves a big money will be in return so he can be replaced that is not the biggest problem here

I think JUVENTUS focus on substituting + 29 years old players

a 24 player like ZAZA is sure physically better than MANDZUKIC : SPEED, STAMINA, so those are qualities that cannot be ignored

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Too much FIFA to handle
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:25 am

http://www.football-italia.net/78536/juve-medical-mandragora
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:53 am

Official: Rolando Mandragora has joined Juventus for €6m (to be paid over 3 years) + €6m bonuses.

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 28 CZE5yPiVIAIJsN9
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:27 pm

I bet he is gonna get loaned somewhere else next year Razz
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:41 pm

Guys look at Sapanora's assist vs Milan!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:54 am

http://www.football-italia.net/78979/cuadrado-juve-talks-open

Not a huge fan of Cuadrado and his end product still sucks in my opinion.But he's still a good sub to have.I'd only buy him permanently if he's available for like 15m.
I'm not comfortable with us throwing 20m odd on a sub material like Cuadrado.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:24 pm

Roma, who were interested in Caceres, have now decided to look elsewhere after Juve announced that they won't sell the defender. #SkyItalia
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next