Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:27 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:The performance I saw on the weekend was very worrying devi, padoin is just average attacking wise, pereyra was great but he fits more in an AM role. Sturaro doesn't have the experience yet, but he has potential. Playing 4312 is really hard right now with the injuries. I don't think that Marchisio will be back before the international break. Khdeira's injury problem is something more of a long term problem... Having a bad start to the season is really worryin, as it would just lead to more problems in the future. Our attack isn't fruitful too from the game vs Udinese.  And now, their is uncertainty and chaos between who will leave between zaza and lolo.

How could they play well if both were considered to be sold...? The confidence will drop of course and watch either f it up too...

====

Yeah so new reports say that Sevilla may present a better offer for lolo. (SKY)

Padoin is our last MF for rotation ofc he is average. Pereyra was great as b2b. Sturaro last year granted us the final so do not dismiss him he is great player and has experienced more than some mature players on just 22.

Ofc its worrying we were without 5-6 KEY players. And half new team, what did you expect roses?

Please guys stop hitting the panic button it was the first game, plus our era will come to an end we can't win the title every season. We need time.

Dybala- Morata-Cuadrado + Mandzo is awesome attack.

Now I just feel that we were wrong to sell vidal. Khdeira is not a guarantee starter for 40 matches a season. The team will need a lot of time to win together. I won't be surprised if we end up 3rd this season and get raped 3-0 by bayern in the CL QF.

Khedira on form is a class player. We can't judge him on his past, we rushed him back from a nasty injury the same happened with Vidal the first month and look how it turned out.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:27 am

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 CNStVlZWoAAkcOU
- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 CNStWIYWwAIeP2D
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:42 am

Decisive hours for Draxler. Juventus prepare an offer to sign him & the player is pushing for a move to Juve, according to @Carlolaudisa.

Pedulla: Juve are preparing a document for the deal, that they will share with Schalke in the course of the day tomorrow. The player wants the move, and Juve are willing to offer between 22m-23m plus bonuses.

Juventus are preparing an offer for Draxler, Julian is pushing for a move to Torino. [Gazzetta via @Carlolaudisa]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:24 am

DeviAngel wrote:Decisive hours for Draxler. Juventus prepare an offer to sign him & the player is pushing for a move to Juve, according to @Carlolaudisa.

Pedulla: Juve are preparing a document for the deal, that they will share with Schalke in the course of the day tomorrow. The player wants the move, and Juve are willing to offer between 22m-23m plus bonuses.

Juventus are preparing an offer for Draxler, Julian is pushing for a move to Torino. [Gazzetta via @Carlolaudisa]

Good
With Cuadrado and Draxler that should fix a lot of offensive woes
Pirlo and Vidal created so much from deep- the former through an amazing passing range and the latter through surging runs forward that it's left a big hole

Especially when Juventus plays a 3-5-2... nothing comes from the middle anymore, the attack is too stagnant

Cuadrado and Draxler would make a more free flowing attack... lord knows what formation we would play though Proud

The day the 3-5-2 becomes obsolete I will be a happy man though
4-3-3, 4-1-2-1-2, 4-3-1-2, 4-2-3-1... so many formations I like more

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:31 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Padoin is our last MF for rotation ofc he is average. Pereyra was great as b2b. Sturaro last year granted us the final so do not dismiss him he is great player and has experienced more than some mature players on just 22.

Ofc its worrying we were without 5-6 KEY players. And half new team, what did you expect roses?

Please guys stop hitting the panic button it was the first game, plus our era will come to an end we can't win the title every season. We need time.

Now I just feel that we were wrong to sell vidal. Khdeira is not a guarantee starter for 40 matches a season. The team will need a lot of time to win together. I won't be surprised if we end up 3rd this season and get raped 3-0 by bayern in the CL QF.

Khedira on form is a class player. We can't judge him on his past, we rushed him back from a nasty injury the same happened with Vidal the first month and look how it turned out.

Khdeira's injury problem won't stop in a month for sure. It will continue with him for a long time.

I forgot to say above, that if there is a time to push the panic button it would be now. I don't think that the fans will accept to see us like this vs Udinese. Is conte's grinta gone from the team?

If we end up less than first this season, Conte will come back IMO.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:33 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Schalke are ready to lower the price of draxler.

We need someone... someone to replace the vidal...

There is some chaos. What formation are we using against roma?  433 is a risk. 4312? Not enough players. 352? Too defensive.

I'm worried.

I know that cuadrado is a good signing, but I have never been so worried about juve. We just had our first defeat ever on home soil in an opening match, with a 352. The team looked kind of lost, dybala wasn't a starter for some reason. Allegri experimenting with coman. I'm not relaxed... I'm not optimistic about the next match vs Roma.

We don't need players form the midfield. Asamoah can and successfully will replace Vidal.

We've got : Asamoah, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Sturaro, Padoin, Pereyra fihting for 3 positions in the middle no matter what formation we play.

We've been unlucky with injuries but almost all are back - Morata is ready for the Roma game, Marchisio might be back, Kehdira will be back in less than a month. We can't go shopping always when injuries happen.

We need TQ and if there isn't a quality one than save up the money for the winter mercato or next summer. Better spend on better TQ than overpay for Draxler.

DeviAngel wrote:Juventus have inquired about Witsel. #SkyItalia

Gotta say, I lol'd.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:44 am

rofl

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:22 am

11:14 - LLORENTE ONE STEP FROM SEVILLE - According to Sky Sports, Fernando Llorente is really one step away from Seville. The Spanish club will take the striker outright, but it will pay 10 million, as they say in Spain. Sevilla could take the Lion King in loan repurchase obligations. Now with the departure of Llorente, Juventus retain is that Zaza Coman has several offers. Today, however, it will be a very important day on the front Witsel. In fact, Juventus will have new contacts both with the entourage of the Belgian with Zenit. Witsel is for the Bianconeri alternative Draxle.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:51 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Khdeira's injury problem won't stop in a month for sure. It will continue with him for a long time.

I forgot to say above, that if there is a time to push the panic button it would be now. I don't think that the fans will accept to see us like this vs Udinese.  Is conte's grinta gone from the team?

If we end up less than first this season,  Conte will come back IMO.

get over it Conte is gone, the era is gone ffs its a completely new team. Khedira will be back on the 23td September and I'm sure it won't continue to bother him. 100% dislike Khedira because Vidal left and he is seen as responsible cut that shit out ffs.

No its not time to press the panic button when half of your first team players aren't ready and in the team.

Khedira is back on 23rd, Morata is back, Chiellini is, Asamoah is training. Everything is fine. Once the team is settled and finds its rhythm we'll be even better than before. Stop panicking.

Last edited by DeviAngel on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:52 am

Kick wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Schalke are ready to lower the price of draxler.

We need someone... someone to replace the vidal...

There is some chaos. What formation are we using against roma?  433 is a risk. 4312? Not enough players. 352? Too defensive.

I'm worried.

I know that cuadrado is a good signing, but I have never been so worried about juve. We just had our first defeat ever on home soil in an opening match, with a 352. The team looked kind of lost, dybala wasn't a starter for some reason. Allegri experimenting with coman. I'm not relaxed... I'm not optimistic about the next match vs Roma.

We don't need players form the midfield. Asamoah can and successfully will replace Vidal.

We've got : Asamoah, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Sturaro, Padoin, Pereyra fihting for 3 positions in the middle no matter what formation we play.

We've been unlucky with injuries but almost all are back - Morata is ready for the Roma game, Marchisio might be back, Kehdira will be back in less than a month. We can't go shopping always when injuries happen.

We need TQ and if there isn't a quality one than save up the money for the winter mercato or next summer. Better spend on better TQ than overpay for Draxler.

Gotta say, I lol'd.

They see him as AM kick :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:23 pm

My final judgement will be by the end of fixture 5. Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:10 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Kick wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Gotta say, I lol'd.

They see him as AM kick :facepalm:

Surely Cuadrado would be a better AM than Witsel. Witsel doesn't seem like much of a play maker Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Llorente's transfer to Sevilla is almost a done deal. Mauricio Isla could also join Sevilla, according to @romeoagresti.

Sad I'm gonna miss the big guy as a person and a player.

He was a true gentleman.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:05 pm

Confirmations from people close to Llorente: he will join Sevilla. [Via @romeoagresti]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:54 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Llorente's transfer to Sevilla is almost a done deal. Mauricio Isla could also join Sevilla, according to @romeoagresti.

Sad I'm gonna miss the big guy as a person and a player.

He was a true gentleman.

I agree

On the other hand, it means Zaza will stay- which I am somewhat happy about. Given we put a decent investment into him this summer, I'd like to see him get the odd game here and there

+10 M, add that to the Draxler deal and wrap it up Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Llorente will be a free transfer according to Marca and his agent.Termination of his contract by mutual consent

Laughing

As if we were gonna get that €10m Proud

Have to say it's been a really disastrous selling mercato.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:29 pm

I can't believe this... we can't get a penny for him...?!

I am sure that we could get as little as 3m, just like how it ended up with tevez.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Chus Llorente (Fernando's brother & agent): "The agreement wasn't easy. We had negotiations with Juventus for more than a month."

Chus Llorente: "At the end, Juventus has understood the will of my brother, he will play for Sevilla."

New contacts between Juventus & Witsel's agent, according to @romeoagresti.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:56 pm

18:04 - TOMORROW VISITS LLORENTE WITH SEVILLE - Gianluca Di Marzio, through its official Twitter profile, it revealed that Fernando Llorente will make medical examinations with Seville: "Tomorrow the doctor visits @ llorentefer19 withSevillaFC After leaving thejuventusfc #calciomercatoSkySport, "he wrote the reporter for Sky Sports. The Lion King - reports Sky Sports - has solved with Juventus. Indeed, Llorente and Juventus have a great relationship, and since there was a financial settlement the leadership Juventus wanted to please him and released him to zero. Juventus will save money engagement attacker Spanish. In a transaction between Juventus and Sevilla it does not fall Isal.
===
I think he asked to go for free Sad Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:26 pm

HE only wanted spain and not to give up on his 4.5m salary Sad

Damn I will miss this guy for real.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:32 pm

He will be missed off the field more,great guy he was,very friendly with players and he was in love with Juve...but sadly his performances on pitch were poor all last season Sad

Bye El Rey Leon!
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:37 pm

Classy and professional player. I wish him well at Sevilla!

Just freeing up his wages is enough from a financial standpoint. After all, he was brought in on a free

I would love if an attacking midfielder joins... I'm starting to lose hope though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:47 pm

City sign De Bruyne from Wolfsburg for 80m... It is not hard to guess that Draxler is gone to Wolfsburg to replace him for a straight 30m...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:37 pm

Reports in Italy claim Julian Draxler could join Juventus
within 24 hours, as he’s asked Schalke to sell him.
Bianconeri director general Giuseppe Marotta hinted earlier
today that the deal would not happen , with the German side
seemingly demanding too much.
However, SportMediaset is reporting that the attacking
midfielder has told Schalke Coach André Breitenreiter he
wants to be allowed to move to Turin.
Mediaset believes the Old Lady will offer a transfer fee of
€28m in order to close the deal, as they have already
reached an agreement with Draxler.
If the bid is accepted, the deal could be done within 24
hours.
Sky is also reporting that the 21-year-old is trying to force
a move, but cautions that Juventus and Schalke are still
some way apart in terms of a fee, though the gap is not
unbridgeable.
The news outlet believes Juve are offering €24m plus
another €7m in bonuses, while the Bundesliga side are
asking for €32m, of which €27m would be guaranteed,
payable over three years.
The other €5m would be made up of bonus payments.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:05 am

juvealbanian wrote:Reports in Italy claim Julian Draxler could join Juventus
within 24 hours, as he’s asked Schalke to sell him.
Bianconeri director general Giuseppe Marotta hinted earlier
today that the deal would not happen , with the German side
seemingly demanding too much.
However, SportMediaset is reporting that the attacking
midfielder has told Schalke Coach André Breitenreiter he
wants to be allowed to move to Turin.
Mediaset believes the Old Lady will offer a transfer fee of
€28m in order to close the deal, as they have already
reached an agreement with Draxler.
If the bid is accepted, the deal could be done within 24
hours.
Sky is also reporting that the 21-year-old is trying to force
a move, but cautions that Juventus and Schalke are still
some way apart in terms of a fee, though the gap is not
unbridgeable.
The news outlet believes Juve are offering €24m plus
another €7m in bonuses, while the Bundesliga side are
asking for €32m, of which €27m would be guaranteed,
payable over three years.
The other €5m would be made up of bonus payments.

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 009cf22cb8002c024009dce859b34f91
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:06 am

I'll believe it when I see it

Which is hopefully when I wake up.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next