Vibe
titosantill
Kick
halamadrid2
Art Morte
44 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rafa Benitez's wife should 'take care of her husband’s diet!’ - Mourinho - Page 3 Empty Re: Rafa Benitez's wife should 'take care of her husband’s diet!’ - Mourinho

Post by Curtinho Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:10 pm

ITT: People mad that Mourinho made fun of Benitez. Respond by wishing death on him and calling him names.

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Rafa Benitez's wife should 'take care of her husband’s diet!’ - Mourinho - Page 3 Empty Re: Rafa Benitez's wife should 'take care of her husband’s diet!’ - Mourinho

Post by Doc Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:29 pm

Mourinho wrote:“The lady is a bit confused, with all respect. The only club where her husband replaced me was at Inter Milan, where in six months he destroyed the best team in Europe at the time."
This part is actually not as bad as posters seem to be making it out to be. I actually think it's a nice come back.

The other part, the one where he talks about Rafa's wife taking care of her husband better, is where he went too far which is always the problem with men like Jose. They can't just go tit for tat. They must attack you with a bomb in a knife fight. Very tasteless honestly.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Doc wrote:
Mourinho wrote:“The lady is a bit confused, with all respect. The only club where her husband replaced me was at Inter Milan, where in six months he destroyed the best team in Europe at the time."
This part is actually not as bad as posters seem to be making it out to be. I actually think it's a nice come back.

The other part, the one where he talks about Rafa's wife taking care of her husband better, is where he went too far which is always the problem with men like Jose. They can't just go tit for tat. They must attack you with a bomb in a knife fight. Very tasteless honestly.

Considering the age and culture, id bet my house she serves (food) her husband, along with many other traditional things a wife does for her husband. and believe it or not, she may actually like it, because that's how she was raised. The insult wasn't a chauvinistic jab at her, he was simply trying to get in a fatty joke while not swerving off topic.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:52 pm

Curtinho wrote:ITT: People discovering Mou for the first time
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:55 pm

Doc wrote:

It's a bit inaccurate though and highly exaggerated.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:15 pm

Re: Mole
Let's not let facts get in the way of a good story.

Re: Luca
I personally didn't see it as chauvinistic, just Mourinho taking his jabs to a place it never should have gone. He already one up her (or Rafa), why go deeper?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:16 pm

Wow, after reading this thread it seems I'm in the minority.

Didn't find any of this offensive imo.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:21 pm

I think we all just need to take a deep breath and order some pizza
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:22 pm

It is beef season tbf.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:23 pm

izzy wrote:Wow, after reading this thread it seems I'm in the minority.

Reported
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:36 pm

Can't wait to hear Benitez's diss track
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:37 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Can't wait to hear Benitez's diss track

Fahcts.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:39 pm

best feud of the summer tbh

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:39 pm

izzy wrote:Wow, after reading this thread it seems I'm in the minority.

easy mate tbh

not Mou's fault that Benitez is fat imo
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Montse is a million times the person Mou could ever wish to be. That was offensive and sexist. Mou is so insecure that he has to make petty comebacks to everyone, whether it's a 12 year old virgin kid on the goal.com comment sections, Venga's house maid, or Rafa's wife.

Montse's comment was said in a very friendly joking manner, Mou of course had to take it over the top.

Last edited by Don't call me James on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:54 pm

Mou is one classless pos.

And that's coming from me, a Rafa Benitez hater.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Montse is a million times the person Mou could ever wish to be. That was offensive and sexist. Mou is so insecure that he has to make petty comebacks to everyone, whether it's a 12 year old virgin kid on the goal.com comment sections, Venga's house maid, or Rafa's wife.

Montse's comment was said in a very friendly joking manner, Mou of course had to take it over the top.

Rolling Eyes

This is what the world has come to? We can't even mention food and women in the same sentence without some attempt to make it seem sexist?

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:05 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Top 3 worst person in the world imo.

there's more to life than football....mourinho has NOT killed, raped or molested anyone, or committed crimes against humanity (at least not to my knowledge) to be considered such. take it easy...this is just sports, its not a do or die affair. @natalie portman, wishing death on people especially because of football is going a bit too far. and for the record, at the time the late vilanova was poked, mou and the public did not know if he was fighting cancer or not. it was made public in winter of that year. the poke happened in the summer. so ease up on the "he poked a cancer patient". just for the record, the poke was classless either way, but the attempt to vilify him, saying he poked a cancer patient is a bit of a stretch
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:16 pm

izzy wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Montse is a million times the person Mou could ever wish to be. That was offensive and sexist. Mou is so insecure that he has to make petty comebacks to everyone, whether it's a 12 year old virgin kid on the goal.com comment sections, Venga's house maid, or Rafa's wife.

Rolling Eyes

This is what the world has come to? We can't even mention food and women in the same sentence without some attempt to make it seem sexist?

+1
Every little thing these days are considered sexist, and then some feminist somewhere gets a pain in her ass for some reason. Like that Skysports tweet about the England womens' team, obviously they meant nothing sexist about it, but oh no, had to be deleted because a few people started crying.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:30 pm

Also funny that a football manager whose full time employment is considered a hobby for majority of people in the world is telling a lawyer/PhD to occupy her time better.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:35 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Also funny that a football manager whose full time employment is considered a hobby for majority of people in the world is telling a lawyer/PhD to occupy her time better.

The sense in this post in strong
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:http://www.bigissue.com/features/interviews/5264/jos-mourinho-interview-my-wife-and-children-they-are-the-bosses

Yeah, what a sexist Rolling Eyes
the guy is a bitter nasty little narcissist. if you beleave he is not a control freak in his own home then your crazy.

I am the crazy one here? How the hell do you know he is a control freak at his home? Just because he said Benitez's wife should look after her husband's diet?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:In this situation, I think Mou was justified to retaliate.

What the hell does Rafa's wife have to do with him. Why mention his name in any way.
She was asked why they kept going to ex-Mou teams and she joked that they arrange with "their friend" to go after him. It was not hostile at all and didn't warrant that response, but we all know the type of person that Mou is.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:49 pm

One thing I do know for sure. If Mourinho was a Sunday lge manager he wouldn't run his mouth off like he does. It's easy to run your mouth off and insult people when you know they are not going to knock on your door.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:52 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:In this situation, I think Mou was justified to retaliate.

What the hell does Rafa's wife have to do with him. Why mention his name in any way.
She was asked why they kept going to ex-Mou teams and she joked that they arrange with "their friend" to go after him. It was not hostile at all and didn't warrant that response, but we all know the type of person that Mou is.

Exactly. She didn't mention Mou just because. She was asked and she jokingly gave a response in jest. Mou's retaliation though Laughing , how insecure must he feel.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:53 pm

Unique wrote:One thing I do know for sure. If Mourinho was a Sunday lge manager he wouldn't run his mouth off like he does. It's easy to run your mouth off and insult people when you know they are not going to knock on your door.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.............. he didn't work to get where he is now right?

He was never known as "The Translator" and laughed and mocked because of it..... Nope.

Mourinho was born in 2003 Managing Porto. That's when his life began and his days aspiring to be a coach...... Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next