Lucifer
BarrileteCosmico
Valkyrja
RealGunner
Myesyats
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Higuain: "I left Real Madrid to stop only playing for Ronaldo" Empty Higuain: "I left Real Madrid to stop only playing for Ronaldo"

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Higuaín: “Cristiano thinks he’s the best, but he is overrated. I shared a dressing room with Messi and they’re completely the opposite.”

Higuaín: “Cristiano’s ego is huge. If you don’t tell him he’s the best, you’re not his friend.”

Higuaín said that he left Real Madrid to “stop playing only for Cristiano Ronaldo”.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Higuain: "I left Real Madrid to stop only playing for Ronaldo" Empty Re: Higuain: "I left Real Madrid to stop only playing for Ronaldo"

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:03 pm

Not surprised at all with the last comment. It was obvious how him and Ronaldo hated each other

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Higuain: "I left Real Madrid to stop only playing for Ronaldo" Empty Re: Higuain: "I left Real Madrid to stop only playing for Ronaldo"

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:39 pm

linetty wrote:Higuaín: “Cristiano thinks he’s the best, but he is overrated. I shared a dressing room with Messi and they’re completely the opposite.”

Higuaín: “Cristiano’s ego is huge. If you don’t tell him he’s the best, you’re not his friend.”

Higuaín said that he left Real Madrid to “stop playing only for Cristiano Ronaldo”.

Is this for real ?

I like Cristiano and he seems like a nice guy off the pitch, but this is true madness rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:47 pm

linetty wrote:Higuaín: “Cristiano thinks he’s the best, but he is overrated. I shared a dressing room with Messi and they’re completely the opposite.”

Source? I'm only seeing Rafael Hernandez which as far as I'm concerned is not a true source

Also relevant:

Split this thread because it doesn't belong in an appreciation thread.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:51 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COjfAohWoAAC6yb.jpg
post of the year ffs :bow:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:52 pm

donbalon are the ones who are reporting it. Here's the link:

http://www.donbalon.com/noticia/detalle/14061/esto-es-lo-que-comenta-higuain-sobre-el--sobrevalorado--cristiano-ronaldo

Never heard of them before though.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:00 pm

Casciavit wrote:donbalon are the ones who are reporting it. Here's the link:

http://www.donbalon.com/noticia/detalle/14061/esto-es-lo-que-comenta-higuain-sobre-el--sobrevalorado--cristiano-ronaldo

Never heard of them before though.

They have quotes, but it doesn't seem like they talked to Higuain at all, they just claim this is what he tells people in private. Even assuming this were true, between when it makes it from Higuain to Don Balon I'm guessing the comments will get worse as part of a 'telephone game'.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:21 pm

Don't need quotes when basically everyone who leaves Madrid says the same thing lol.

They don't usually name drop, but when Alonso and Di Maria both said they left because they were tired of working extremely hard and the same people get all the credit you know damn well who are they talking about.

It isn't news really.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:36 pm

So the quotes are made up then.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Higuain left because the club chose Benzema over him. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Besides, I don't think the quote is legit. It might be. Who knows? But logically speaking, something as huge as this is usually said a couple hours after you had left your club, not years after.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:02 pm

its bs

Ronaldo sang "Higuain stay" during our trophy celebration when Higgy was rumoured to be leaving. You don't do that if you hate someone
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:42 pm

Fake quotes obviously.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:48 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Don't need quotes when basically everyone who leaves Madrid says the same thing lol.

They don't usually name drop, but when Alonso and Di Maria both said they left because they were tired of working extremely hard and the same people get all the credit you know damn well who are they talking about.

It isn't news really.

When did they say that? Di Maria left because he couldn't get the money the mercenary was asking for. Xabi left because he knew his playing time was going to get greatly reduced. Neither of these guys had anything against Ronaldo, in fact they both stood up for Ronaldo (and Ronaldo for Di maria) on more than one occasion.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:51 pm

even though these quotes are probably fake or whatever, looking at how the team plays and cr consistently acting like prick every time someone takes a shot and not pass to him, i wouldn't be surprised if higs really felt that way tbh.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:03 pm

It's really sobering to think, Had Madrid kept Robben in 2009 instead of buying Ronaldo, they'd be talking about a lot more than just 1 CL win and 1 La Liga trophies in the last 6 years.

But then again, they wouldn't have had all those Pichichi awards.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:11 pm

You forget that Robben's history of being injured. He wasn't available enough time to make the impact his talent suggest, both at Chelsea and at Madrid. Even at Bayern, his best years IMO, they wouldn't have had the success they have had without Ribery. Since both are very injury prone, it's a good thing the two are seldom off injured at same time.

But back on topic, how about a Pepito, Robben comparison. Robben despite all his injuries is considered elite, so what is Higgy's problem?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Sports hernia... that's Higuain's problem. You don't recover from that 100% ever. In fact, i'm surprised he's still playing. You lose a lot of flexibility, speed, become less agile, etc.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Don't need quotes when basically everyone who leaves Madrid says the same thing lol.

It isn't news really.

Looks like you know nothing about madrid.

Alonso and Di Maria said '' They are tired of working hard and same people getting the credit'' ?

Defending a fake quote with another fake quote he himself invented. Laughing

New low even for mole.

Last edited by Adit on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:17 pm

Different injuries, different cases. Higuain's constant hernia issues seem to have taken a majority of his quickness and speed away. Robben is in and out but doesn't seem to lose a single step.

As for these quotes- obviously fake.

So many factors leading up to Higuain being ousted

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:19 pm

sportsczy wrote:Sports hernia... that's Higuain's problem. You don't recover from that 100% ever. In fact, i'm surprised he's still playing. You lose a lot of flexibility, speed, become less agile, etc.

that's true, pre-hernia Higuaín was a very complete forward. played RW many times in 2007-2009. I will always love the guy, probably our best player in 07-08
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:27 pm

futbol_bill wrote:You forget that Robben's history of being injured. He wasn't available enough time to make the impact his talent suggest, both at Chelsea and at Madrid. Even at Bayern, his best years IMO, they wouldn't have had the success they have had without Ribery. Since both are very injury prone, it's a good thing the two are seldom off injured at same time.

That is true. Ribery was incredible in 12/13, while Robben only entered the season towards the end (with great impact).
In Pep's first year, Ribery was injured a lot while Robben excelled when fit.
Sadly, I guess the last time both played together really is a long time ago, maybe once or twice in 2015.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:28 pm

:bow:

Welcome back to Argentina.

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:30 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:It's really sobering to think, Had Madrid kept Robben in 2009 instead of buying Ronaldo, they'd be talking about a lot more than just 1 CL win and 1 La Liga trophies in the last 6 years.

But then again, they wouldn't have had all those Pichichi awards.

According to who? Laughing This is purely speculative and it's just as likely that they would have won the same amount or even less. The problem is not Ronaldo, it's Perez.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:45 pm

It's not too far of a leap to think if RM kept Robben and Sneijder that season things would have been far less grim.

Both players played huge roles in their respective teams that year. Sneijder winning the treble with Inter and Robben as runner's up in CL winning the league as Bayern's top goalscorer.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:33 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:its bs

Ronaldo sang "Higuain stay" during our trophy celebration when Higgy was rumoured to be leaving. You don't do that if you hate someone

I wouldn't take these things seriously, players like Ronaldo would do anything to look good in public, in private he's probably very different.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next