futbol
The Franchise
windkick
44 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by futbol Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:55 am

It's a typical, delusional, made-up list by the Catalan gossip papers. They'll buy Diaby or, if we are slightly luckier, Mustafi (and overpay in the process for his buyout clause) and that'll be it.

Mentioning Marquinhos, even for banter, isn't funny anymore. Nasser hates Barca since Rosell and Co. tried to unsettle Thiago Silva, PSG have unlimited cash and they have a serious project ongoing. They aren't Monaco or Malaga, their top players are not for sale.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:14 am

Laporte is the only one even remotely possible. But no, I dont believe in that either.

Overpaying for some middle of the road defender with at least one fundamental flaw (height, speed, injury proneness, new to the position) sounds more realistic.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:11 am

linetty wrote:
Pirloisjesus wrote:Barcelona set to sign Belgium wonderkid Tieleman in jan
I read about this literally everywhere. Hope it's true, would mean Lucho finally sees the bigger picture.

The only picture that idiot sees is of Gumbau and other scrubs. Single handedly destroying our youth system which took decades to build.
if this Belgian kid signs, he plays in the third division while scrubs get called up.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:46 am

Am really worried about Samper if he goes to it would as bad if not worse as selling Thiago.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:03 pm

Tielemans is even bigger of a talent than Samper so I wouldn't be mad if Sergi didn't make it because of the Belgian playa... I would be mad if Samper would not make it because of Gumbau but if we're talking about a player with highest potential in Fifa then I'm all for it (sarcasm alert).

MD and SPORT going wild lately. Mentioning hundreds of names as usual... most recent are obviously midfield reinforcements; Pogba, Verratti and Koke (in that order). Also Weigl and some guy named Jorrit Hendrix.... We all know it's straight up bullsheet but it's refreshing to see us actually linked with legit players and not fodder like Samaras, Kuyt or Negredo... for gods sake, who came up with those names? Depressing!!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:41 pm

linetty wrote:Tielemans is even bigger of a talent than Samper so I wouldn't be mad if Sergi didn't make it because of the Belgian playa... I would be mad if Samper would not make it because of Gumbau but if we're talking about a player with highest potential in Fifa then I'm all for it (sarcasm alert).

MD and SPORT going wild lately. Mentioning hundreds of names as usual... most recent are obviously midfield reinforcements; Pogba, Verratti and Koke (in that order). Also Weigl and some guy named Jorrit Hendrix.... We all know it's straight up bullsheet but it's refreshing to see us actually linked with legit players and not fodder like Samaras, Kuyt or Negredo... for gods sake, who came up with those names? Depressing!!

If it's 'straight up bullsheet' then what difference does it make with which kind of players you are 'linked' ? Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:45 pm

Right hmm I guess it just feels better. I know that this freak Luis Enrique is capable of signing somebody like Kuyt just because he's experienced and when I see an article linking us to him it makes me slightly uncomfortable.

And tbh there's a grain of truth in every rumour. It's mostly BS but I think MD were the first in Spain to call out Suarez to Barca.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:30 pm

If we ever wanted Laporte we would have signed him seasons ago. Frankly don't see why we're after a CB, with 5 players for those 2 positions I think we're set and in fact should consider selling one of them.

We are being linked to an awful amount of scrubs to play FW. Surely Arda can do that job okay enough until the summer?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Arda will play in midfield. 100 % sure, especially with Rafinha now long-term injured and Roberto ballin' at RB.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:51 pm

He won't be a starter when Iniesta is fit, I see him playing a rotational role between CM and winger.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:25 pm

Starters? With Lucho's rotations I'd be surprised if Iniesta and Rakitic started 2 games in a row the moment Arda is available. It will probably go like this in 3 consecutive games:

Game 1: Busquets-Iniesta-Rakitic
Game 2: Busquets-Iniesta-Arda
Game 3: Busquets-Arda-Rakitic

Depending who performs best and shows the best form, that pairing will play the big games. It's not guaranteed that Rakitic will be that one, Arda could easily displace him.

I doubt he'll play too much upfront. Messi is unbenchable and Suarez plays as a 9. He could only play LW when Neymar gets the occasional rest against fodder or in case of injury like Rafinha did.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:31 pm

I'm not so sure. He could definitely play RW when Suarez needs a rest and Messi plays in the middle. And Lucho has never struck me as obsessive about rotations so I'm sure that Iniesta and Rakitic will share the midfield plenty of times.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:16 am

Barca-Gundogan reach verbal agreement
Source- Mundo Deportivo

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:55 am

Gotta admit

If we land Gundogan and Tielemans in the summer in the winter I would be highly, highly impressed with our board. I mean seriously, I have no faith in them but the fact that it's painfully obvious that we are struggling in midfield SHOULD raise concerns to the board to fix it asap.

windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:56 am

If gundo has extended his contract till 2017 then the decision of transfer belongs only to club or he has some say in it. For example if tuchel says I dnt want him to be gone and need him what happens.does gundo has say or club solely decides? hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:52 pm

In the end, the club has to accept and in that way the player is powerless if the club out right refuses.

But if your a club, why refuse? What good is it to keep a player who doesnt want to be there? So the determination of the player to leave is important.

There is always some balance between a player wanting to leave and a player who wants to play for a better club.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:00 pm

The Franchise wrote:In the end, the club has to accept and in that way the player is powerless if the club out right refuses.

But if your a club, why refuse? What good is it to keep a player who doesnt want to be there? So the determination of the player to leave is important.

There is always some balance between a player wanting to leave and a player who wants to play for a better club.
fair enough. Though it does reduce the purchasing power of club isn't it because the other club knows the player wants to move hence they may offer less in comparison. For example Martial said he wanted to move manu hence he rejected the bigger offers which would have been profitable for club.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:37 pm

Barcelona are keeping an eye on Dortmund forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (26). Latest scouting reports have been very positive. [md]

Grimaldo (Barcelona B): "Luis Enrique never told me anything, and I've nothing to tell him either. He's with his team, I'm with mine" [rac1]

Mestre (vice president): "Grimaldo and Samper? There are buyout fees, but we plan for them to stay in January, certainly Samper." [md]

Barcelona and Chelsea are monitoring the situation of PSG defender Marquinhos (21), who wants to leave because of lack of playing time. [md]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:45 pm

October- Barca in link with gundogan and reus
Nov- Barca in talk with auba
Dec- Barca lookin for talented CB
Jan- Barca makes offer to pogba
Feb- Barca signs negredo Laughing

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:03 pm

I wouldnt be upset with signing Aubameyang at all. Can play on the wing or as a 9. Not a good move for him on a personal level though, he is really on fire and is enjoying a leading role.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:46 am

http://www.espnfc.us/barcelona/story/2659258/barcelona-spending-cap-may-limit-transfers-reports-say

So apparently this is a thing

This club is straight up ridiculous. Glad the last big transfer we did (40M) was on 30 year old injury prone, doesn't fit our team and doesn't play in an area that needs reinforcements Turan
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:36 am

rofl

I mean who were we going to get anyway, though? Gundogan wasn't going to happen and we need Barca quality players, which are hard to come by in January. Unless we're trying to replace Pedro with a Pedro type, you know? Just use the likes of Samper, Munir etc.

Turan and Vidal will be like new signings
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:05 pm

windkick wrote:http://www.espnfc.us/barcelona/story/2659258/barcelona-spending-cap-may-limit-transfers-reports-say

So apparently this is a thing

This club is straight up ridiculous. Glad the last big transfer we did (40M) was on 30 year old injury prone, doesn't fit our team and doesn't play in an area that needs reinforcements Turan

Turan is 28 years old and can play in midfield or on the wing. hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:09 pm

And he's hardly injury prone. Talk about hyperbole
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Will be 29 in January and he does not fit our team or what we need to improve. Not even as a short term solution does his signing make sense. Slow ass player who hardly ever scores
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:15 pm

He was playing with different team with different philosophy. He certainly has quality on ball I get sense he will be one of the rare good signings by Barca. Also players are quite happy by this signing. Lucho to pull out rabbit with this one imo

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next