futbol
The Franchise
windkick
44 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by Lucifer Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:54 pm

Yay! Now we can buy him and loan him to some recently promoted scrubs with buy back option then buy back him for half million then again loan him to other scrubs with yet another buy back option. And when the kid is finally ready for first team action we can sell him to Stoke or West Ham. Thumbs up

Last edited by Lucifer on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:54 pm

Who is that? Is he the new Nikemar?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Lucifer wrote:Yay! Now we can buy him and loan him to some recently promoted scrubs with buy back option then buy back him for half million then again loan him to other scrubs with yet another buy back option. And when the kid is finally ready for first team action we can sell him to Stoke or West Ham with buy back option. Thumbs up

Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:00 pm

futbol wrote:Holy sheet, it's official.

http://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/738788611127189504

:bow:

Pedro left, Madrid won CL, Bartra left

Current- Free_Cat
Original-Free_Cat
New- Grumpy_Cat

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:11 pm

I honestly don't know shit about this Caio Emerson kid. But from the sounds of it, he is actually a legit prospect, not a Douglas BS type signing (or that Robert kid we signed from Brazil in the winter, which btw we already released him)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:10 am

So just a recap of our summer.
We let Alves go for free due to some weird clause in his contract.
We let Bartra go for a paltry 8 m. Apparently his buyout dropped because of a minutes clause(again remind of Thiago anyone).
We let Sandro leave for free for good behavior.Kidding me.
Apparently Adriano wants us to cancel the remaining year of his contract,let him leave for free and also pay him 5 mil for the last year of his contract. I am betting anything that we will actually oblige him.

Now wait for the kicker. Apparently the Denis Suarez buyback is not as straightforward as we thought. Seems we just have first option before July 1st. So if a club comes in and offers Villareal 20 mil, we have to match or watch him walk with us not getting a single penny.
It just boggles my mind. We loan him to Sevilla(most probably paying half his salary), who proceed to sell him to Villareal and pocket all the money. We are led to believe that there is a cheap buyback. He plays there(we are most probably paying half his salary). Now Villareal can sell him to the highest bidder and pocket all the money before July 1st.

Couldnt make this up. Who is the incompetent buffoon in charge of negotiating our contracts. The useless idiot should be tried for treason against the club. A kindergarten kid can negotiate better contracts and I am not even joking. Since when did 'more than a club' mean running a charity house and getting ripped off by players agents.
I mean, what are the odds that there is some clause in the contracts of MSN which guarantees they can leave for 5 mil each. I seriously wouldnt bet against it with the incompetent buffoon in charge of negotiating our contracts.

Was looking forward to a nice weekend. Now spoiled by the idiocy of our club.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:34 pm

I see your points, but over all I am not upset over any of these moves, bar the Denis Suarez one (even then I'm not all that upset about that one either)

Thiago left when he was 22, and we could all see he deserved more playing time and we all pretty much saw him as our future with Xavi aging. We all saw Cesc as the reason for him not getting those needed minutes, which made us all upset when his release clause dropped and he decided to leave to look for more playing time instead of waiting it out one more year. We got ripped off big time as we clearly could of got more money for him. Bartra is already 25 and has never once convinced the entire Cule followers that he is the next CB to replace Mascherano when he leaves. If anything manager after manager kept putting him down the pecking order. At 25, I agree that he needs to go on and get more playing time, and he's honestly worth 8M, not the 40M his original release clause was. Dudes done absolutely nothing other than wear blaugrana in his career that warrants his market value being 40M. 8M for him is pretty fair.

Alves was gonna leave last summer for free anyway when his contract ended, he pretty much asked for us to insert that let me leave for free in order for him to stay one more season and help us out with out transfer ban not allowing us to replace him. I think it's badass how it all went down, he helped us and we helped him leave. After all the services he has done us, I don't believe in that we should of held on to him and make it hard for him to join whatever club he wishes to go to (lets face it, he wanted Juve and Juve dont like paying for players). I would ofcourse preferred he stayed, but it is what it is; because like I said he was probably gonna leave for free last season anyway. So we didn't handle the "selling of Alves" wrong, we handled the replacing of Alves wrong. We are relaying on Brady Bunch and Aleix Vidal who never impressed since joining. So now we have to find a right back, a center back, and a back up left back since Adriano is also apparently leaving. That's just stupid to do all in one summer.

Sandro is still at our club, and I don't see anything about him leaving for free not sure where your getting this from. I read we are trying to sell him to Spurs and shop him around for a pretty good price. Also, the Adriano leaving for free and asking us to pay his final year has been turned down by him and his agent. It's true he wants to leave for free, but not that he also wants us to pay his final year out. I mean, whats a soon to be 32 player who hardly played in the last 2 seasons really gonna be worth anyway? Just let him go and get his salary off the books if we aren't using him

The Denis Suarez thing is the only dumbass deal we really did so far. And wasn't Zubi still in charge when we originally sold Denis? Or was he already replaced by Robert? I think the issue is, Zubi had already left, and we hadn't hired Robert yet or something like that, so honestly don't know who the *bleep* did the deal lol. But it seems it's something the players agent demanded if you ask me. I mean, he goes on loan, the buying club agrees to it, but the kicker is we get to bring him back for cheap and potentially sit him on the bench if we need more depth. So what if the players value sky rockets (like it did), and other big clubs want to purchase him to actually use him instead of benching? Sounds like something the agent, who protects the player and trys to get the most for him, requested to add to the contract and whoever was handling the contract at Barca, just accepted it like an idiot. We should of said no, we will purchase him back for whatever fee we want, but will oblige and shop him out if the player then wants to leave. That way we get to keep the big transfer paid for the player if other clubs want him; right now if say Utd or whoever paid 20M for him, im pretty sure we would have to split that with Villareal which is dumb (im assuming, but i think thats how it would work).

So yea, over all the only dumbass deal was the Denis one, and even then theres still chance for him to accept our deal and come back for the 3M. So i'll hold off on criticizing that until the deal is over
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:53 pm

I feel strongly to blame Luis Enrique here too. Now don't get me wrong, I never thought and never will believe that Bartra will be a world class player worthy of being in Barcelona's starting 11 but as a back up option he convinced me far more than Mathieu or Vermaelen ever did. Then why didn't he play more often?

In fact I really detest some of Luis Enrique's decisions overall. He is the sole reason why the team crashed at the end of the season, as he played the first team week in week out, sometimes twice a week and it was clear to me that the team ran out of steam before the season ended. I wonder how many minutes Adriano, Vermaelen and Bartra played last season. Douglas, was he even in the team? What is the story with him? He also had some questionable line ups when he finally decided to field in non-regulars.

Also his transfers have been questionable just as they were when he took charge at AS Roma (remember José Ángel?) In fact Barça's management of sporting and financial matters have been far behind even some mid table teams, let alone a legendary club (as Alex mentioned). To cut it short, this club is very, very poorly managed and the residual talent and the abundance of financial capital have kept these flaws hidden, but they will sure surface at some point if the club carries on like this.

Overall I think the management will need a major overhaul, Bartomeu and co are clearly not sporting people nor business people. Unfortunately overhauls only happen when a disaster happens and people always wake up when it is too late. You look at the club's recent transfers the only good signings since the Guardiola days have been Suárez and Neymar, both huge money signings. Now when was the last time Barcelona snatched a bargain, or discovered a new talent for a low fee? You always pay high for players and sell low, which is the worst type of business you can imagine.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:22 pm

Can anyone explain LE's obsession with Nolito? The guy is 29 and there must be a hundred forwards just as good.

danyjr wrote:Also his transfers have been questionable just as they were when he took charge at AS Roma (remember José Ángel?) In fact Barça's management of sporting and financial matters have been far behind even some mid table teams, let alone a legendary club (as Alex mentioned). To cut it short, this club is very, very poorly managed and the residual talent and the abundance of financial capital have kept these flaws hidden, but they will sure surface at some point if the club carries on like this.

Overall I think the management will need a major overhaul, Bartomeu and co are clearly not sporting people nor business people. Unfortunately overhauls only happen when a disaster happens and people always wake up when it is too late. You look at the club's recent transfers the only good signings since the Guardiola days have been Suárez and Neymar, both huge money signings. Now when was the last time Barcelona snatched a bargain, or discovered a new talent for a low fee? You always pay high for players and sell low, which is the worst type of business you can imagine.

I wouldn't say this flaw remains 'hidden'. Everyone here is painfully aware of how mismanaged the club is, with the possible exception of futbol.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:09 pm

danyjr wrote:I feel strongly to blame Luis Enrique here too. Now don't get me wrong, I never thought and never will believe that Bartra will be a world class player worthy of being in Barcelona's starting 11 but as a back up option he convinced me far more than Mathieu or Vermaelen ever did. Then why didn't he play more often?

Because you are not the coach and your opinion doesn't actually matter.

danyjr wrote:In fact I really detest some of Luis Enrique's decisions overall. He is the sole reason why the team crashed at the end of the season, as he played the first team week in week out, sometimes twice a week and it was clear to me that the team ran out of steam before the season ended. I wonder how many minutes Adriano, Vermaelen and Bartra played last season. Douglas, was he even in the team? What is the story with him? He also had some questionable line ups when he finally decided to field in non-regulars.

The team didn't crash at the end of the season. The team crashed for a handful of games after the international break when half the starting XI travelled to another continent. Then the team got its shit together again and finished very strongly and won the double.

Luis Enrique rotated very well. Rakitic is the most rotated player under him and Iniesta only played 2248 out of possible 3420 minutes in La Liga, which is 66 % of possible game time.

Only the front line wasn't rotated much and that's understandable with only Munir and Sandro on the bench. He didn't get Nolito during winter.

The team clearly didn't run out of gas, mainly Neymar's (entire 2nd half of the season) and Messi's (after the international break) form dipped hard and that killed us.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:30 pm

So Samuel Utimiti or some shit from Lyon is the name that keeps showing up.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:16 pm

Sevilla are willing to let right back Mariano (29) join Barcelona. Talks are ongoing. Douglas (25) would join Sevilla as part of deal. [ed]

Now that's the first good transfer rumor.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:05 pm

Whats with us shooting after players we will have to replace in a year or 2? It's not like they are cheaper than the younger options.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:11 pm

Short term help before we land Bellerin as a franchise player, or Vidal takes over?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:09 pm

Barcelona will use the 3.5M buy-back option they have on Villarreal player Denis Suarez (22). Will have a 50M buyout fee. [sport]

There's total deal on return of Villarreal player Denis (22). Will sign contract for 4+1 years. Announcement soon, signature 1 July. [sport]
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:34 pm

If he is not guaranteed a spot, why on earth does he have a massive buyout?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Seems allot of clubs wanted him when he was at Villarreal. So I figure the club thinks if those clubs still want him, we can profit on it. his value is steadily going up over the years, so why put a low buy out and risk losing him?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Is a buyout required at all?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:49 pm

in Spain, yes it's unavoidable

It's pretty annoying. Mind you an agreement can be made, and we can accept a lower fee than the buy out if the club desires. But if another club wants him and we don't want to sell, then they can activate the buy out and negotiate with the player and it's out of the clubs hands. That's how Bayern got Thiago from us, we didn't sell him, they activate his buy out clause that dropped to a lower amount due to him having a clause in his contract that would see his fee drop if we didn't play him x amount of games. It dropped, and Bayern activated it and he accepted. I'm sure D. Suarez has something similar in his contract, it's 40M but I bet it will drop if we don't play him x amount of minuets (that's also how BVB got Bartra from us).

Which explains why Mascherano isn't at Juve. Even if he wants to go, the club doesn't want to sell. If Juve want him, then they would have to pay his 90M buy out fee and negotiate him, lol. Given that they mainly work on Groupons, it ain't happening.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:54 pm

Oh, fair enough then.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:41 am

windkick wrote:I see your points, but over all I am not upset over any of these moves, bar the Denis Suarez one (even then I'm not all that upset about that one either)

Thiago left when he was 22, and we could all see he deserved more playing time and we all pretty much saw him as our future with Xavi aging. We all saw Cesc as the reason for him not getting those needed minutes, which made us all upset when his release clause dropped and he decided to leave to look for more playing time instead of waiting it out one more year. We got ripped off big time as we clearly could of got more money for him. Bartra is already 25 and has never once convinced the entire Cule followers that he is the next CB to replace Mascherano when he leaves. If anything manager after manager kept putting him down the pecking order. At 25, I agree that he needs to go on and get more playing time, and he's honestly worth 8M, not the 40M his original release clause was. Dudes done absolutely nothing other than wear blaugrana in his career that warrants his market value being 40M. 8M for him is pretty fair.

Alves was gonna leave last summer for free anyway when his contract ended, he pretty much asked for us to insert that let me leave for free in order for him to stay one more season and help us out with out transfer ban not allowing us to replace him. I think it's badass how it all went down, he helped us and we helped him leave. After all the services he has done us, I don't believe in that we should of held on to him and make it hard for him to join whatever club he wishes to go to (lets face it, he wanted Juve and Juve dont like paying for players). I would ofcourse preferred he stayed, but it is what it is; because like I said he was probably gonna leave for free last season anyway. So we didn't handle the "selling of Alves" wrong, we handled the replacing of Alves wrong. We are relaying on Brady Bunch and Aleix Vidal who never impressed since joining. So now we have to find a right back, a center back, and a back up left back since Adriano is also apparently leaving. That's just stupid to do all in one summer.

Sandro is still at our club, and I don't see anything about him leaving for free not sure where your getting this from. I read we are trying to sell him to Spurs and shop him around for a pretty good price. Also, the Adriano leaving for free and asking us to pay his final year has been turned down by him and his agent. It's true he wants to leave for free, but not that he also wants us to pay his final year out. I mean, whats a soon to be 32 player who hardly played in the last 2 seasons really gonna be worth anyway? Just let him go and get his salary off the books if we aren't using him

The Denis Suarez thing is the only dumbass deal we really did so far. And wasn't Zubi still in charge when we originally sold Denis? Or was he already replaced by Robert? I think the issue is, Zubi had already left, and we hadn't hired Robert yet or something like that, so honestly don't know who the *bleep* did the deal lol. But it seems it's something the players agent demanded if you ask me. I mean, he goes on loan, the buying club agrees to it, but the kicker is we get to bring him back for cheap and potentially sit him on the bench if we need more depth. So what if the players value sky rockets (like it did), and other big clubs want to purchase him to actually use him instead of benching? Sounds like something the agent, who protects the player and trys to get the most for him, requested to add to the contract and whoever was handling the contract at Barca, just accepted it like an idiot. We should of said no, we will purchase him back for whatever fee we want, but will oblige and shop him out if the player then wants to leave. That way we get to keep the big transfer paid for the player if other clubs want him; right now if say Utd or whoever paid 20M for him, im pretty sure we would have to split that with Villareal which is dumb (im assuming, but i think thats how it would work).

So yea, over all the only dumbass deal was the Denis one, and even then theres still chance for him to accept our deal and come back for the 3M. So i'll hold off on criticizing that until the deal is over

Read that Sandro has left. The broader point is that we keep getting ripped off by players and clubs. We simply have to start doing better business. Yes, we are the biggest brand on the planet and make a ton of money. But that doesnt mean that we keep getting ripped off. If anything, we have to be more fiscally prudent and the business side of things needs to be run better. We have a stadium renovation to fund and with an aging squad, a massive overhaul on our hands in a couple of years. Cant afford to be fiscally careless.
Look at Madrid. They are about to sell an overrated hack like Morata for 50 mil. And here we are giving away players for free and loaning our players year after year.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:48 am

PSG want to activate Neymar release clause.

Verratti + Marquinho + 80M and I'll drop him off personally.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:59 am

So the Masch rumors keep intensifying. Seems he is unhappy with his contract and wants to leave.
At 32, I dont want us to give him an improved deal. So if Juve are not cheap and offer 30 plus, I say good riddance. He was finally decent this year at CB but still struggles against physically imposing players(Benzema destroys him in the air every Clasico).

Best sell him while we can still fetch good money for him. Provided we get a good replacement. Seems we will most likely get Umiti. No idea how good he is (any Ligue 1 expert care to comment). If Masch leaves, we will definitely need another CB. The market is bare but what targets do you guys think we should go for? We should be realistic so Marquinhos is out of the equation.
Still dont understand why we didnt go in hard for Hummels. He probably preferred Bayern but we should have atleast tried. Under 40 for Hummels is a damn steal.
Laporte would be good but he has a major injury and could be a risk. Who else?

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:18 am

The issue I think is that Bartra wants out, Alves has left, the club wants to sell Mathieu & Verm, so if we also let Masche go we would be left with Aleix, Pique, Adriano(?) and Alba. Half of them are not good enough to start, it would be challenging to rebuild the entire defense. Better to make more gradual replacements, we already need to bring in a starter for RB.

I don't think Masche will push his way out if we offer him a comparable deal, but should we?

Also in the past Messi has stepped in to avoid people like Alves from leaving, why is he no longer doing this? Or is he doing this and people are doing it anyways?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:51 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:The issue I think is that Bartra wants out, Alves has left, the club wants to sell Mathieu & Verm, so if we also let Masche go we would be left with Aleix, Pique, Adriano(?) and Alba. Half of them are not good enough to start, it would be challenging to rebuild the entire defense. Better to make more gradual replacements, we already need to bring in a starter for RB.

I guess it's telling for Bartra's signifiacance at Barca that you don't seem to have noticed he has.. er.. already left Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:04 am

Godín to replace Mascherano pirat
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite