Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball"

+29
Doc
halamadrid2
Luca
Tomwin Lannister
Pip
M99
sportsczy
izzy
Pedram
Vibe
Robespierre
RealGunner
nichabr
LeVersacci
Bankz
S
Lucifer
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
McAgger
futbol
futbol_bill
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Casciavit
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
Valkyrja
farfan
Adit
33 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball" - Page 2 Empty Re: Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball"

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:40 pm

nichabr wrote:A Midfielder saying the striker needs to pass him the ball to score.....ok then.

Did you actually see the incident? because you sound extremely ignorant here.

What Pogba is doing is wrong ( i.e. he shouldn't be talking shit in public) but without doubt he is right.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball" - Page 2 Empty Re: Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball"

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Bankz wrote:Pogba giving orders to mehssi is more fun than dishmar dishwashing away for missi tbh...

Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:51 pm

But is it true ? Because no Italian sources have reported these words...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:56 pm

It's not true.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:03 pm

Bankz wrote:Pogba giving orders to mehssi is more fun than dishmar dishwashing away for missi tbh...

Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:05 pm

https://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=https://www.lastampa.it/2015/10/22/sport/calcio/qui-juve/pogba-se-la-prende-con-morata-spero-che-la-prossima-volta-mi-passi-la-palla-eit7ztSMOJoBCW0k5mSp8I/pagina.html&ei=f_GW7XOo&lc=en-IN&s=1&m=52&ts=1445626861&sig=APONPFkmnT8HdbIAXgRp2tanV_unXeVOGQ

LA stampa link
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball" - Page 2 Be4
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:37 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:There are no divas at Barca

Suspect

I assume your join date also coincides with the day you started supporting Barca.......?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:51 pm

izzy wrote:
Pirloisjesus wrote:There are no divas at Barca

Suspect

I assume your join date also coincides with the day you started supporting Barca.......?
wow sherlock

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:00 pm

RealGunner wrote:It's not true.

Why is this thread still open then?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:02 pm

It has potential.

Nah, just waiting for Robes to read that Italian article. From google translate it seems like Pogba said

"Morata should have passed instead of shooting towards the end, but since he is a striker he was always going to shoot"

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:03 pm

It's made up and all the haters fell face first for it, OP being the biggest one... Daily Mail... really?? Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Right up there with Simeone saying refs are set up for Madrid to win La Liga.... if he said it, it obviously must be true Laughing

Now the Daily Mail made up a quote that NO MEDIA of any integrity is picking up... again, must be true Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:44 pm

This thread was worth it for this alone.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:48 pm

Dishmar Dishawshing ffs rofl

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:05 pm

Where's my DLT-19 smh
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:16 pm

sportsczy wrote:Right up there with Simeone saying refs are set up for Madrid to win La Liga....  if he said it, it obviously must be true Laughing
:

don't you know ?  Simeone doesn't lie . Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:41 pm

How much time will take for people to realise what a fraud this guy is ? There is no way in hell he is worth the 100m his agent and Juve want for him. In fact there are at least 10 midfielders I would take before him.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:43 pm

So we go from 10 leftbacks better than Marcelo to 10 CMs worth more than Pogba... Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:43 am

sportsczy wrote:So we go from 10 leftbacks better than Marcelo to 10 CMs worth more than Pogba... Laughing

I said midfielders not CMs, even if I don't see what position Pogba really plays. I wouldn't call him a CM, neither an AM.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:58 am

sportsczy wrote:It's made up and all the haters fell face first for it, OP being the biggest one... Daily Mail... really?? Laughing
you too you fell for it though u were already defending him Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:18 am

I defended by saying it was an untrue statement Laughing What did i fall for? Laughing

Damn Nick.... weak, weak, weak.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:32 am

that was mole, true dat

i will return, stronger Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:01 am

The only good thing to come from this thread is "dishmar" and the new term "dishwashing". Thank you for that, Bankz.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:15 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:that was mole, true dat

i will return, stronger Laughing

The force is strong in you... I have no doubt you will.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:43 am

Nick is trying too hard since he figured out that if Pogba moves he won't move to Madrid but to Barca.

Having said that: Dishmar? Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next