Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball"

+29
Doc
halamadrid2
Luca
Tomwin Lannister
Pip
M99
sportsczy
izzy
Pedram
Vibe
Robespierre
RealGunner
nichabr
LeVersacci
Bankz
S
Lucifer
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
McAgger
futbol
futbol_bill
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Casciavit
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
Valkyrja
farfan
Adit
33 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball" Empty Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball"

Post by Adit Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:34 am

Pogba taking shots at the actual CL hero Morata.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3285034/Paul-Pogba-hits-Juventus-team-mate-Alvaro-Morata-not-passing-ball.html
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball" Empty Re: Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball"

Post by farfan Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:41 am

LOL
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball" Empty Re: Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball"

Post by Valkyrja Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:44 am

Pogba making the best half Missi half Penaldo impression. :bow: he officially cemented his status of a world class playah :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:29 pm

If I were Allegri I would bench him for saying this. It's fine if you feel this way, but don't go to the press about it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:00 pm

what a douche, and he isnt even that good to be asking such things

worse today is morata's birthday and that scrub is taking shot. last i recall morata did his part in CL final, and n10 pogbawas being spun around like a goof
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Stupid thing to say to the press, but it's true. Whenever I watch Juve, Morata is quite selfish on the ball tbh.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:46 pm

He's not wrong though lol, if he's talking about the pass i think he is then he's right to be pissed.

Pogba was overlapping and completely unmarked and Morata tried to force a shot in and smashed it high and wide.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:00 pm

No one complaints about it in press. This is basically putting pressure on his teammates to pass to him, shameless. Terrible attitude.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:11 pm

Imagine Pogba in Barca.

Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball" 1885294_w2

Hey messi, pass me the ball before i get angry

Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball" C9u1X
MESSI
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:12 pm

Isn't selfish a necessary characteristic for CFs?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:12 pm

Can't wait for him to give orders to Messi next season. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:26 pm

When France win the Euros his stock will go even higher. The poor fools that will that sort of money for him Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:39 pm

Don't call me James wrote:When France win the Euros

rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Stop wasting time with silly stuff and enter the BuLi Last Man Standing thing futbol.
You're defending champion after all.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:51 pm

I can feel Paulito. It's really annoying when your mate don't give you a pass when you're open at goal, especially if you're going through a goal drought. Going public with it though, not advised. Maybe he was being sarcastic? You can easily misinterpret a quote so it's better to have look at it on video.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:54 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Stop wasting time with silly stuff and enter the BuLi Last Man Standing thing futbol.
You're defending champion after all.

Almost forgot. Phew. What would I do without you? :wub:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:55 pm

futbol wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:When France win the Euros

rofl

Tbf Euros is very open, most of the teams are not that good.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:10 pm

Surprising I always thought of him as more of laid back one. He seems quite a diva ranting in presser like that.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:19 pm

Fits at Barca quite well then with all dem popular divas around (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:22 pm

Messi asking to pass to him is understandable though. He always makes things happen.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:23 pm

There are no divas at Barca ask Ibra

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:52 pm

Pogba giving orders to mehssi is more fun than dishmar dishwashing away for missi tbh...
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:09 pm

Bankz wrote:Pogba giving orders to mehssi is more fun than dishmar dishwashing away for missi tbh...
Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball" TqHARym
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:39 pm

A Midfielder saying the striker needs to pass him the ball to score.....ok then.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:40 pm

nichabr wrote:A Midfielder saying the striker needs to pass him the ball to score.....ok then.

Did you actually see the incident? because you sound extremely ignorant here.

What Pogba is doing is wrong ( i.e. he shouldn't be talking shit in public) but without doubt he is right.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next