Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball"

+29
Doc
halamadrid2
Luca
Tomwin Lannister
Pip
M99
sportsczy
izzy
Pedram
Vibe
Robespierre
RealGunner
nichabr
LeVersacci
Bankz
S
Lucifer
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
McAgger
futbol
futbol_bill
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Casciavit
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
Valkyrja
farfan
Adit
33 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball" - Page 3 Empty Re: Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball"

Post by futbol Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:43 am

Nick is trying too hard since he figured out that if Pogba moves he won't move to Madrid but to Barca.

Having said that: Dishmar? Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball" - Page 3 Empty Re: Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball"

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:21 pm

Valkyrja wrote:How much time will take for people to realise what a fraud this guy is ? There is no way in hell he is worth the 100m his agent and Juve want for him. In fact there are at least 10 midfielders I would take before him.

Awesome

Make sure you compile a dossier listing each and every one of these midfielders with a brief summary of their key strengths and why you would take them over Pogba

Then make sure you send this dossier to PlsGo@StfuMail.net/banter
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:27 pm

/banter rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:35 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:How much time will take for people to realise what a fraud this guy is ? There is no way in hell he is worth the 100m his agent and Juve want for him.  In fact there are at least 10 midfielders I  would take before him.

Awesome

Make sure you compile a dossier listing each and every one of these midfielders with a brief summary of their key strengths and why you would take them over Pogba

Then make sure you send this dossier to PlsGo@StfuMail.net/banter

James Rodriguez, Kevin De Bruyne, Isco, Mesut Ozil, Thiago Alcantara, Marco Verratti, Luka Modric, Toni Kroos, Aaron Ramsey, Koke, Ilkay Gundogan.

at least 10.

I didn't include Busquets because he is a DM.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:40 pm

Why so humble? You forgot to mention Casemiro, Kovacic and Asensio.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:08 am

futbol wrote:Why so humble? You forgot to mention Casemiro, Kovacic and Asensio.

Casemiro is a DM, Asensio a winger and I haven't seen much of Kovacic to make an impression.

I would have also put Iniesta if he weren't 31.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:31 am

That is an interesting question, what is Pogba's true position. Is he a registra, a CM, an AM, a B2B? I have watched him in at least 20 games and I'm really not certain about what is his best position. I don't really think he is an AM (even Sports told me that at least once), but then again he doesn't exactly fit the mould of any of the other positions either. Can anyone answer this?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:45 am

His best position would be the most advanced role in a midfield 3. He is not a DM or midfield anchor like Busquets, he is not a CM or midfield conductor who dictates the flow of the game like Verratti or Xavi but he is also not a #10 like Özil or KDB who play best between the lines. He is a #8 with great dribbling and trickery and the occasional long shot threat with great physicality which is great to participate in collective pressing. Basically, if he came to Barca he'd be the Iniesta replacement.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:49 am

futbol wrote:His best position would be the most advanced role in a midfield 3. He is not a DM or midfield anchor like Busquets, he is not a CM or midfield conductor who dictates the flow of the game like Verratti or Xavi but he is also not a #10 like Özil or KDB who play best between the lines. He is a #8 with great dribbling and trickery and the occasional long shot threat with great physicality which is great to participate in collective pressing. Basically, if he came to Barca he'd be the Iniesta replacement.

Hopefully Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:54 am

I have no problem with it. I've said for over a year that I prefer Verratti but Pogba isn't exactly a fraud and certainly a greater talent than Rakitic so he will be an improvement for Barca in any case. Just wish Verratti were also available.

Nerman Suarez Messi
Pogba Verratti
Busquets

Sad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:55 am

busquets----Sergi Roberto
----------Rafinha-----------

fixed
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:58 am

RealGunner wrote:busquets----Sergi Roberto
----------Rafinha-----------

fixed

Get with the times. Sergi Roberto is the new Cafu now.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:36 am

futbol wrote:His best position would be the most advanced role in a midfield 3. He is not a DM or midfield anchor like Busquets, he is not a CM or midfield conductor who dictates the flow of the game like Verratti or Xavi but he is also not a #10 like Özil or KDB who play best between the lines. He is a #8 with great dribbling and trickery and the occasional long shot threat with great physicality which is great to participate in collective pressing. Basically, if he came to Barca he'd be the Iniesta replacement.
I thought that's what we had Rakitic for already though
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:16 am

Rakitic is a stop gap solution IMO. When he is on form he is great but he isn't truly elite. Ideally (and realistically) Barca buy Pogba AND Gündogan next summer and sell Rakitic and Arda. Pogba and Gündogan with Iniesta accepting a lesser role at this point of his career + Rafinha would be enough depth in midfield.

But that's going off-topic. Whether Pogba will come to Barca remains doubtful anyway. Talks about Barca having difficulties with the wage bill. How does another € 100M player fit? Messi and Neymar soon are due new bumper contracts, too. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:31 am

Did anyone actually watch the game and know why Pogba said this? I'm just curious, does seem like the typical GL grab your parents pitch forks and torches impression, which I'm all far because Pogba should be the last person to open his mouth about anyone else's play.

In any case, in this situation morata had Pogba wide open to his left but instead took a worse shot that he missed horrendously. Pogba immediately let him know he was displeased and even allegri mouthed the words pass the ball

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:26 am

rofl

More similarities with Bale than midfielders rofl

In that case Juventus valuation of 15000 million is justified.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:05 am

Adit wrote:
rofl

More similarities with Bale than midfielders rofl

In that case Juventus valuation of 15000 million is justified.
whats bale have to do with dribbling hmm

Last edited by Pirloisjesus on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:46 am

Pogba is a B2B pure and simple. Nothing to overthink here.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:07 am

Barkley >>>
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:26 pm

Missed a penalty today

Morata should complain for not being given it seeing as he is their best goal scorer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:51 pm

Morata wasn't even dressed for game!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:57 pm

Except Pogba had a very good game today and assisted on one of the goals... lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:11 pm

There are 3 things very predictable on this forum;

Chad - also putting in derrogatory words when he perceives anything negative towards Benzema.

Harmonica - always spouting ridiculous conspiracy theories

And Sports - always defending anyone from France.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:15 pm

Morata came in as a sub futbol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:56 pm

But he did miss a penalty?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:58 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Morata came in as a sub futbol

Really, he wasn't even listed as on the bench when I looked in?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next