izzy
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
McAgger
Freeza
21 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:51 pm

Swanhends wrote:Byron Scott: "I'm saying that [Russell] has to start getting it, just like the other young guys have to start getting it, and if they don't, they won't play as much," rofl rofl rofl

It's pretty amazing that this guy is still a professional coach. The Lakers are so terrible I'm already worried the Sixers might not get their pick this year because of the protection

Guy is mentally challenged

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Swanhends Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:02 pm

It's so wild man. Black coaches have such a tough time even getting a chance in the NBA, and yet BYRON SCOTT has been employed for 14 of the last 15 years?? I just don't understand. This man has made the playoffs 4 times since 2001: 2 years with the Nets with Head Coach Jason Kidd and 2 years with Nawlins with Head Coach Chris Paul. This dude is only successful as a coach when other people do his job for him!

And don't even get me started about how he treats analytics like a mix between the Church of Scientology and Nuclear Physics :facepalm:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Swanhends wrote:
And don't even get me started about how he treats analytics like a mix between the Church of Scientology and Nuclear Physics :facepalm:

LMAO rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:43 pm

We're the number one 3pt shooting team in the league though. We're shooting them at such a rate he's probably just doing it to prove to himself that it's the reason we lose.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:44 pm

dmize wrote:Elfrid Payton not improving his shot whatsoever is pretty concerning. Magic beat the Raptors, he scores 0 points with Napier and Watson both playing more minutes(combined +26, EP -17)

Seems like Skiles still hasnt changed. Always puts someone in the dog house.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:39 pm

Only in late game situations really. I think you still start him for his defense. He just has to find a way to make shots.
"At some point, its the players responsibility to get himself going. He has alot to learn at that position like all young players do. Right now he has to dust himself off, pick himself up, and have a good game tomorrow."
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:43 pm

Porzingis has been really good so far
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Yes he's been very impressive, to me the most impressive thing is his impact on the court defensively. Definitely thought he would really struggle but he hasn't at all compared to what i thought and Knicks are actually far better as a defensive team with him on the court than off it.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yes he's been very impressive, to me the most impressive thing is his impact on the court defensively. Definitely thought he would really struggle but he hasn't at all compared to what i thought and Knicks are actually far better as a defensive team with him on the court than off it.

Agreed. I was a fan going into the draft (actually wanted the Sixers to take him over Okafor) but I thought he would be much more of a project than he's looked like. His build hasn't really held him back at all, which has surprised me, and he's been better quicker on defense than I would've expected as well
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:14 am

this is a winnable game for the sixers and it would be nice to get the first out of the way
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:27 am

That Wiggins spin move is unguardable Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:44 am

I think Towns might be good.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:49 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That Wiggins spin move is unguardable Laughing

Beautiful move.

Bulls don't score in OT............ do we have to wait for the playoffs to see what's gonna happen? Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:57 am

Nah i agree with you.

They are pretenders until proven otherwise, all i have been saying before is i feel they have the pieces they just don't use them correctly so it's a moot point.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:02 am

It's the Arsenal syndrome they have. Laughing
Constantly playing down to their weaker opposition.

Butler had rough night with Wiggins.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:03 am

It's a good comparison actually Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:52 am

KAT is *bleep* amazing. He's 19 *bleep* years old rookie playing like he's been in the league for years.

Can't wait for AD and KAT to collude in 5 years and dominate the league after Curry and Dubs 5-peat is over. Molenation
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:05 am

Why would you want them to collude lol.

I want them to go against each other, *bleep* all this rivalries we are being robbed of because every *bleep* wants to play with each other.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:21 am

I hope they don't collude but I'm being realistic imo :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:26 am

Greatly enjoying the fact the entire league is going 3s mad yet the Spurs are like FU we are gonna win with long 2s and there's *bleep* all you can do about it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:56 am

Lopez hurt his foot again.. If it couldn't get any worse for the Nets.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:23 am

"Terrible" night for Curry with only 24/6/3/2 on 44%. It's funny his level has been so high lately that it felt like an absolute shit game from him.

But I'm glad we escaped with a win. Terrible game to watch.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:07 am

Rockets - Clippers has been a great game. With 18 seconds left Howard blatantly goaltends BG's putback that was still on the rim, the refs look at it and decide to ignore it. Blake then kicks the scorers table Laughing

maybe they couldn't review goaltending but if not that should be fixed because they gave the Rockets a win

does it get any worse than this guy? Rolling Eyes
https://streamable.com/ibce
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:24 pm

LOOK AT RUSSELL LOL

it aint even been a month yet and he already fed up rofl
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:28 pm

LMAO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:35 pm

LMAO

Also look at Clarkson's reaction in the corner. He's fed up as well.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next