The Criminal Life of Benzema

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Re: The Criminal Life of Benzema

Post by Varnagel on Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Mediapart reveals that in an audio message sent to De Souza, Benzema accused him to be the author of the leak about Milan and "to stop talking about him". He added that he will only leave Real for his "two clubs of heart: Manchester City and PSG."

https://www.foot01.com/equipe/paris/psg-surprise-dans-les-ecoutes-paris-est-le-club-de-coeur-de-karim-benzema,299199

Mediapart are usually reliable, but I don't understand why they would print that. Looks like a invasion of privacy for a case where Benzema wasn't even present of when the allegated robbery happened. Also, hard to believe that Benzema had Manchester City in his heart as a kid. A club where they used to be play in Championship or League 1 and didn't become relevent until 2008. Never mind that Benzema has always been consistent about retiring at Real Madrid. No reason for him to take a step down for inferior clubs in world football.

Last edited by Varnagel on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:45 pm

They print it because it's a credible story of Benzema yet again involved in something criminal.

There is direct evidence of the alleged kidnappers meeting with Benzema in person after their failed attempt.

The tape was recovered as part of a large investigation and of course it's relevant from a football point of view. Italian media's reported Benzema's rep having talks with Milan this summer. He also changed agent, is it for a move? From what perspective it's relevant.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:11 pm

@Varnagel wrote:Mediapart reveals that in an audio message sent to De Souza, Benzema accused him to be the author of the leak about Milan and "to stop talking about him". He added that he will only leave Real for his "two clubs of heart: Manchester City and PSG."

https://www.foot01.com/equipe/paris/psg-surprise-dans-les-ecoutes-paris-est-le-club-de-coeur-de-karim-benzema,299199

Mediapart are usually reliable, but I don't understand why they would print that. Looks like a invasion of privacy for a case where Benzema wasn't even present of when the allegated robbery happened. Also, hard to believe that Benzema had Manchester City in his heart as a kid. A club where they used to be play in Championship or League 1 and didn't become relevent until 2008. Never mind that Benzema has always been consistent about retiring at Real Madrid. No reason for him to take a step down for inferior clubs in world football.

you really have a hard on for benzema.

i'm sorry, he's a garbage center forward and his off the field antics don't help him at all. has the common sense of a snail and still hangs out with trash algerian gangsters in france

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:31 pm

ffs this guy is involved in everything but goals.

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:15 pm

At this point in his career, benz has a better chance of being behind hilary's emails than doing anything meaningful in a match

Clutch
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:37 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:They print it because it's a credible story of Benzema yet again involved in something criminal.

There is direct evidence of the alleged kidnappers meeting with Benzema in person after their failed attempt.

The tape was recovered as part of a large investigation and of course it's relevant from a football point of view. Italian media's reported Benzema's rep having talks with Milan this summer. He also changed agent, is it for a move? From what perspective it's relevant.

Where's the audio message or footage about these allegated kidnappers meting with Benzema in person if that really is the case? So far,, it's just allegations.

Italian media's also reported that Modric was gonna join Inter last summer, but it didn't ended up that way. Also, plenty of players have changed to new agents without moving to a new club. So Benzema ending his professional relationship with Djaziri (or other way around) doesn't mean much.

And no, Benzema was never part of blackmailng Valbuena if that's what you imply.

@FennecFox7 wrote:you really have a hard on for benzema.

Says the guy who is a Benzema-hater

@Clutch wrote:At this point in his career, benz has a better chance of being behind hilary's emails than doing anything meaningful in a match

i'm sorry, he's a garbage center forward and his off the field antics don't help him at all. has the common sense of a snail and still hangs out with trash algerian gangsters in france

Nice trolling.

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:58 pm

yeah dude, i'm totally a hater of someone who's originally from my hometown, and my countrymen. who i've defended for years on here. how can you defend a guy who's been shitting the bed for almost 3 years,it's mind boggling

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:07 pm

Really kidnapping is just hard to believe. Y'all be just believing what you want against the man Laughing

Like seriously... a professional footballer nevermind a DAD risks prison for what??? He got money, he got cars, he got everything he needs right now.
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:41 pm

@guest7 wrote:Really kidnapping is just hard to believe. Y'all be just believing what you want against the man Laughing

Like seriously... a professional footballer nevermind a DAD risks prison for what??? He got money, he got cars, he got everything he needs right now.
he already risked prison and national team career to help his friend get money by blackmailing Valbuena. Guy is an idiot.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:52 pm

@guest7 wrote:Really kidnapping is just hard to believe. Y'all be just believing what you want against the man Laughing

Regardless of whether or not he did anything wrong, he still seems to hang out with shady characters, which has been the common denominator for most of these controversies.
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:00 pm

@Adit wrote:

he already risked prison and national team career to help his friend get money by blackmailing Valbuena. Guy is an idiot.

Kidnapping and blackmailing are different crimes.

Kidnapping and he is a psychopath.
Blackmailing and he is an idiot.

The difference is big.
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:00 am

whilst i don't take the whole story on face value, thimmy makes a very good point about the kinds of "friends", this man has. these guys are leaches and athletes only begin to recognize that when its almost to late. its cool to still have your old friends, but keep some at a distance and don't be too accessible. i don't see how they're doing anything to help him or his career....the reverse seems to be the case
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:10 pm

https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/soupcons-de-tentative-d-enlevement-trois-proches-de-benzema-en-garde-a-vue-1565466.html

Three people in Benzema's entourage have been arrested as part of the kidnapping case.

:bow:

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:33 pm

But the kingpin is free and scoring goals for us you can never catch him

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:39 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:But the kingpin is free and scoring goals for us you can never catch him

Unless, you're a goalscorer hmm

Only a joke, Chad.
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:47 pm

It's never been proved that he was actually involved in that situation.

This is clearly just a smear campaign against Benzema, using guilt by association logic.

Wouldn't surprise me if they blame him for global warming, JFK murder etc.

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Yesterday at 5:11 am

@Varnagel wrote:It's never been proved that he was actually involved in that situation.

This is clearly just a smear campaign against Benzema, using guilt by association logic.

Wouldn't surprise me if they blame him for global warming, JFK murder etc.

If guilt by association is enough to go by, then you better pack your bags, mister Very Happy

It's not farfetched to blame someone for global warming, when they stink up the pitch for so many years. I mean, absorbing the blame from all of the cows, like the hero he is Molenation
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Yesterday at 2:24 pm

If I learned something from my friends is that you can't control their actions really. And I doubt Benzema was involved in any of this other than blackmailing (which is a alleged affiliation and not 100%)
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Yesterday at 3:09 pm

Problem is that Benzema himself was seen arguing with the person being targeted not too long before (earlier in the day or the day before) the incident lol....

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Yesterday at 9:52 pm

Thugs never die :coffee:

2016 2017 2018
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Yesterday at 10:42 pm

Step aside Benzema, Pep is the original Thug Life

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Today at 12:01 am

deceased
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Today at 12:22 am

I don't think I'll ever stop loving that Pep/Pac mix.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19