I think it's absolutely criminal that Jordi Alba didn't win player of the tournament

+3
VanDeezNuts
Blue Barrett
hrealmadrid
7 posters

Go down

I think it's absolutely criminal that Jordi Alba didn't win player of the tournament Empty I think it's absolutely criminal that Jordi Alba didn't win player of the tournament

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:51 pm

The guy was pure class, hardly put a wrong foot, and was a consistent performer. I really don't know how he could have possibly had a better tournament.

For the record I also think Casillas should have been ahead of Iniesta as well. It really bothers me how defenders and goalkeepers rarely get the credit they deserve.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

I think it's absolutely criminal that Jordi Alba didn't win player of the tournament Empty Re: I think it's absolutely criminal that Jordi Alba didn't win player of the tournament

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Good thing you're not one of the voters then. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

I think it's absolutely criminal that Jordi Alba didn't win player of the tournament Empty Re: I think it's absolutely criminal that Jordi Alba didn't win player of the tournament

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:10 pm

i have to agree, he was fantastic.. but i suppose that its really difficult to give this award to defensive players.. i also thought iker, ramos, and pirlo could have/should have won it.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Personally Pepe was better than Ramos imo.Pirlo/Casillas could have won it too.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Alba was great but come on man a part of the reason why he looked so good was because Iniesta was playing in front of him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 am

Aye, absolute travesty that people think Megan Fox is hotter than Jessica Alba

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:03 am

Zealous wrote:Alba was great but come on man a part of the reason why he looked so good was because Iniesta was playing in front of him.

Very well said Zealous. Iniesta did a lot of wonderful things in this tournament and one of them was the way he co-ordinated with Alba and brought the best out of the latter. I read some ex-footballer's comment about Iniesta that he has this exceptional ability to bring the best out of his team mates. Once again this was proved to be true.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:13 am

Schweini wrote:Aye, absolute travesty that people think Megan Fox is hotter than Jessica Alba

She is though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:14 am

Pirlo should have won it.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down