Firenze
Kaladin
B-Mac
RealGunner
BAYERN_MUNICH
73 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 16 Empty Re: 2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Man United meet Kostas Manolas' agent, move hints at Mourinho's incoming [Di Marzio]

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 16 Empty Re: 2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Glory Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:32 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic could be too old
-Van Gaal
Link

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is reportedly willing to move to Manchester United in the summer transfer window, provided Louis van Gaal is not at Old Trafford next season.
Link

Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Zlatan wrote:Mourinho would become a guy I was basically willing to die for.

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 16 Tin_foil_hat_2

Mourinho and Ibrahimovic to ManUtd confirmed!
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:42 pm

Di Marzio is all in on Mourinho to United, surely it's happening or else he wouldn't be putting his rep on the line like this.

unless he has subscribed to the notion of just mention United for click bait as all english papers do
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:54 am

It will happen. Not that I am happy or anything about it. At least it will be better than the current regime. So thats there.

ddg
Fosu-Smalling-Stones-Shaw
Schneiderlin-Sanches
Griezmann-Rooni-Martial
Ibra

and managed by Mourinho.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:59 pm

Mourinho to sell all the youngsters Molenation

We should get on those Man U kids and find us another Pogba.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:52 pm

rincon wrote:Mourinho to sell all the youngsters Molenation

Biggest myth ever. Just because Mourinho doesn't promote or buy scrubs doesn't mean that he doesn't play youngsters. With the Portuguese if you're good enough you're old enough.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:09 pm

Valkyrja wrote:

Biggest myth ever. Just because Mourinho doesn't promote or buy scrubs doesn't mean that he doesn't play youngsters. With the Portuguese if you're good enough you're old enough.

How is it a myth? What is Mourinho's celebrated history with youngsters? Can't say I followed him in the portuguese league, but at Chelsea, Inter and Madrid its pretty abysmal.

Criticize Van Gaals terrible results all day, but the Dutch plays the kids at every chance he gets.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:13 pm

rincon wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

How is it a myth? What is Mourinho's celebrated history with youngsters? Can't say I followed him in the portuguese league, but at Chelsea, Inter and Madrid its pretty abysmal.

Criticize Van Gaals terrible results all day, but the Dutch plays the kids at every chance he gets.

Just because Mourinho will never play the likes of Blackett this doesn't mean he doesn't play young players. They have to be good though. Ozil, Marcelo, Varane, Robben, Zouma are prime examples of world-class players that were developed by Mourinho
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:28 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
rincon wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Just because Mourinho will never play the likes of Blackett this doesn't mean he doesn't play young players. They have to be good though. Ozil, Marcelo, Varane, Robben, Zouma are prime examples of world-class players that were developed by Mourinho

He plays the bare minimum, and when players are mostly there. Van Gaal focuses on developing players, denying that there will be a decrease in youngsters playing is absurd.

Mourinho sure as hell didn't develop Ozil. Ozil was a starter for the German NT and a star at that point. He exploded at the 2010 world cup after becoming the top assist man in the Bundesliga.

Mou has a long history of buying short term solutions to his squads instead of trusting youth.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Andreas Pereira might be available and so as Januzaj. These two kids are basically frozen out of the 1st team by lvg cos of their attitude issues.
Pereira for instance is much better than someone like Lingard who LvG trusts and is a regular starter for us. Yet he cant get games. PSG approached to sign him last season infact.
Can surely see both of them leaving despite a change in coach.

And among the youngsters LvG is actually trusting, sadly can see Rashford getting loaned out and we going for Ibra and Lukaku. With Rooney and Martial also being there, Rashford will be sidelined, loaned out and eventually sold.

Fosu Mensah luckily though is a Mourinho type player. Thats why I even put him in a probable Mourinho 11 for next season. He will like the kid and can develop him as our own hybrid of Essien/Alaba/Pogba. He is the most safe among our prospects.

As for the other promising youngsters like Tuanzebe and Williams, well I am not entertaining much hope honestly under Mourinho. Sad

Then theres a kid called Angel Gomes, apparently our biggest ever talent. Already called English Messi and stuff. Proud Luckily though the kid's only 15. So by the time he turns 17-18 Mourinho will be at the helm of a different club in all probability and so wont be able to do harm. Laughing

Talking about this said problem, yea I am indeed worried that Mourinho will turn us into just another mercenary club if he arrives. Sad
More Pedro like players will come and Rashford like players will leave. Well, at least thats what hes been doing all these years.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Man City close to signing Ilkay Gundogan. Dortmund want £36m for midfielder. City offering £28m. His contract runs out summer 2017 #mcfc

Will be an Instant upgrade. Neutral

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:57 pm

Dortmund want 36m pounds for a player with 1 season left on his contract? Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Dortmund want 36m pounds for a player with 1 season left on his contract? Laughing

Same team that preferred to let Lewandowski's contract run down rather than sell.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Still a ridiculous decision, and this is different because they would be selling to a different league as opposed to a direct competitor
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:37 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Dortmund want 36m pounds for a player with 1 season left on his contract? Laughing
only because they know city will pay it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:47 pm

Jurgen Klopp has targeted highly rated Borussia Monchengladbach starlet Mahmoud Dahoud as he looks to reshape Liverpool’s midfield.

Dahoud, 20, who was born in Syria and has played for Germany U21s, is one of the rising stars of German football with his energy and recovery of the ball two of his qualities.

His passing ability, both long and short, also appeals to Klopp, who is looking for someone who can dictate from deep.

Both Manchester clubs, City and United, have followed Dahoud, who is rated at about £20million, while Liverpool know Thursday’s Europa League opponents, Borussia Dortmund, are interested in the player.

Dahoud shares the same agent as Liverpool duo Emre Can and Samed Yesil, who is on loan at Swiss side FC Luzern.

As well as Dahoud Klopp is also interested in Udinese’s Poland midfielder Piotr Zielinski, who has spent the season on loan at Empoli.

“There is a lot of truth in rumours about Liverpool,” said Zielinski. “Jurgen Klopp is interested in me, we had some talks.”

Klopp has already set up a deal to sign Schalke’s Joel Matip on a free transfer and wants to recruit Mario Gotze from Bayern Munich as he looks to stamp his own mark on the club.

Source: Daily Express

Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:53 pm

Tons of links saying we have decided to jump on Berardi this summer for the agreed 25 mill
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:19 pm

25m for Berardi Laughing Poor man's Morata.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:23 pm

I wish Morata was that good. Berardi having his worst season so far, 2 years younger, playing as a winger, playing at a much much worse team, has the same goals and assists as Morata while being more important for his team.

Berardi for 25 mill is the deal.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:53 am

rincon wrote:I wish Morata was that good. Berardi having his worst season so far, 2 years younger, playing as a winger, playing at a much much worse team, has the same goals and assists as Morata while being more important for his team.

Berardi for 25 mill is the deal.

Well said. He's very talented and young, already made a name for himself with Sassuolo and has a number of Serie A goals.

With that being said, it somewhat stinks of a player that won't get the proper amount of minutes at a bigger club. I'm not sure if it is the right time, but given the interest he is (apparently) drawing, I would like to see what he can do at Juventus.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:35 pm

Juve preparing an offer for Gabriel Jesus for 25m

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Gabriel Jesus is legit. I don't think Palmeiras will let him go anytime soon since they're in a better financial situation than the typical Brasilian club.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:39 pm

Please remember to include sources when posting rumours.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:29 am

Liverpool are set to appoint Bayern Munich fitness coach Andreas Kornmayer to Jurgen Klopp’s backroom staff this summer.

Klopp has hand-picked the 41-year-old as the perfect replacement for Ryland Morgans, who parted company with the Reds last month.

Kornmayer has worked with Pep Guardiola, Jupp Heynckes and Louis van Gaal during a decade of service with Bayern. He progressed through the ranks before being promoted to first-team duties in 2010.

Now he’s keen to take on a new challenge and is expected to start work as Liverpool’s fitness coach prior to the start of pre-season training in July.

Kornmayer will have a key role to play in ensuring that Klopp’s players are in the best possible shape for what will be the German coach’s first full season in charge, Liverpool head to California for a training camp in mid-July and will play three friendlies in the States.

Morgans, whose contract was set to expire at the end of this season, left his role as head of fitness and conditioning a fortnight ago.

Liverpool U21s fitness coach Andy O’Boyle has taken on the first-team duties for the rest of this season.

Source: Liverpool Echo
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
rincon wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

He didnt develop varane or marcelo, is this bait?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next