The Messiah
zizzle
El Chelsea Fuerte
FilipeFerreira
Nishankly
329 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself to the community. - Page 35 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to the community.

Post by Kamikaze692 Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 am

Hey peeps, so im basically a Madridista from India. I also support Liverpool in the EPL.
Massive fan of Gonzalo "El Pipita" Higuain, San Iker & Ibracadabra ^_^
Also its my first time on a football related forum, so im looking forward to having some good times eco smile [code]

Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to the community. - Page 35 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to the community.

Post by Forza Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:10 am

Welcome
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Welcome!
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Welcome.

More Real Madrid fans. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Many Thanks Good Sirs Embarassed
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Ruud Gullit wrote:Good night from Spain. 2 weeks reading this forum. I like it very much.

Introduce yourself to the community. - Page 35 Sami-Khedira-celebra-su-gol-an_54233267231_53389389549_600_396

(pic about the 2012 growest player)

#khedirism #halamadrid

awesome name choice

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:35 am

This Juventus team are a bunch of bulldogs. They don't let the other team play. They also have no one that can score, really. Just a bunch of bulldogs that shoot at the goal a hundred times and sometimes it goes in.

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:36 am

oops wrong thread. lol

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:51 am

Kamikaze692 wrote:Hey peeps, so im basically a Madridista from India. I also support Liverpool in the EPL.
Massive fan of Gonzalo "El Pipita" Higuain, San Iker & Ibracadabra ^_^
Also its my first time on a football related forum, so im looking forward to having some good times eco smile [code]

Nice :bow: We share common clubs and love for players. Welcome :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:18 pm

We have 2001 registered users
The newest registered user is Kubalathegreat

WHO WAS THE 2000th???
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:52 pm

check the thread in the feedback section lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itsbrendon Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:56 pm

1. United States born + raised
2. Living in Belgium for the short time being
3. Atletico Madrid supporter (in addition, my local clubs, Royal Antwerp and DC United)

itsbrendon
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Welcome mate!
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to the community. - Page 35 Empty Been A Long Time...

Post by Arsenal4Eternity_dennab Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Its been a REALLY long time since I've been on here and just wanted to give you all a huge HELLO!
Arsenal4Eternity_dennab
Arsenal4Eternity_dennab
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAdLy CoUnTeR Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:45 am

Hello everybody, i am DeAdLy CoUnTeR...

I am a big fan of everything german, really like borussia dortmund and it's players, and intend to have great discussions on the forums, cheers.
DeAdLy CoUnTeR
DeAdLy CoUnTeR
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:35 am

DeAdLy CoUnTeR wrote:Hello everybody, i am DeAdLy CoUnTeR...

I am a big fan of everything german, really like borussia dortmund and it's players, and intend to have great discussions on the forums, cheers.
Welcome on board! Great to see another BL and BVB fan here!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Welcome. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:39 pm

DeAdLy CoUnTeR wrote:Hello everybody, i am DeAdLy CoUnTeR...

Welcome Thumbs up
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Ah, more Lüdenscheid Nord supporters... Excellent.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:42 pm

seem's a bit retarded that most people who post here seem to vanish
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by scotladd Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Hello!

I ended up here after some creative google searching while looking for a football forum to join.

Oddly, I am a new football fan. Been following the sport for literally about a month. I had absolutely zero interest in football up till that point. I was a die hard American sports fan...baseball, (american) football and MMA, in that order. I will admit I was not the nicest non-football fan either:) I never really did get the game. I would watch all of two minutes of a some pre recorded game, didnt see a goal and *POOF* I was off to the next channel. Football was irrelevant in my mind.

Then, for no reason, I downloaded Fifa 13 on my iPhone.

That changed everything. I played the game on my phone for a week. Then I downloaded it on my iPad. Next thing you know I am watching videos on YouTube, and replays on ESPN. I keep hearing about Messi and Ronaldo so I google them as well and start discovering there are other leagues besides the english premier league. I can't get enough. Unfortunately, it is insanely difficult to just follow a sport and not have a favorite team or player. With American sports it's easy. I grew up with these sports and developed favorites at an early age so this was a pretty alien problem to have. So I set about trying to decide who I should follow.

I still haven't really finished that search either lol.

I settled on Liverpool for now. The main reason being my favorite baseball team is the Boston Red Sox. Liverpool, and the Red Sox share the same owner so I picked Liverpool. Unfortunately, since I didnt grow up rooting for Liverpool there isn't a big emotional attachment there like with my favorite American teams. To give you an idea of what I mean, I will tell you this, I may root for the Red Sox, but I hate the New York Yankees more. Moreso than I love the Red Sox. With Football, I don't really have that, so teams like Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea intrigue me, as do other teams in other leagues, Barcelona, Real Madrid etc.

So that being said, that is where I stand. I am still very knew to the sport and don't fully understand alot of the fundamentals (like why teams dont field 10 strikers and a keeper....though that may be a very american thing to think, I have no idea), or why I am SUPPOSED to love United and hate Everton.

But that is why I am here...to feed the addiction:)

Oh, and I have no intention of vanishing.

scotladd
scotladd
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Liverpool is too frustrating of a team,i think you should consider supporting Arsenal.

just kidding,welcome to the forums and i hope you stick around
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Great to read that mate

Welcome to the forum! Just stick around and read the liverpool section to increase the knowledge about the club and don't hesitate to ask anyone anything either!

Good to have you here Thumbs up
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:26 pm

In terms of the not fielding 10 strikers bit, well it's similar to FIFA. You need players who can defend too. Defenders are usually better than strikers in terms of defending. Strikers are strikers so they get to score goals etc, not defend.

Information on football:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_football

Information on defenders:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defender_(football)

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:10 pm

scotladd wrote:Hello!

I ended up here after some creative google searching while looking for a football forum to join.

Oddly, I am a new football fan. Been following the sport for literally about a month. I had absolutely zero interest in football up till that point. I was a die hard American sports fan...baseball, (american) football and MMA, in that order. I will admit I was not the nicest non-football fan either:) I never really did get the game. I would watch all of two minutes of a some pre recorded game, didnt see a goal and *POOF* I was off to the next channel. Football was irrelevant in my mind.

That changed everything. I played the game on my phone for a week. Then I downloaded it on my iPad. Next thing you know I am watching videos on YouTube, and replays on ESPN. I keep hearing about Messi and Ronaldo so I google them as well and start discovering there are other leagues besides the english premier league. I can't get enough. Unfortunately, it is insanely difficult to just follow a sport and not have a favorite team or player. With American sports it's easy. I grew up with these sports and developed favorites at an early age so this was a pretty alien problem to have. So I set about trying to decide who I should follow.

I settled on Liverpool for now. The main reason being my favorite baseball team is the Boston Red Sox. Liverpool, and the Red Sox share the same owner so I picked Liverpool. Unfortunately, since I didnt grow up rooting for Liverpool there isn't a big emotional attachment there like with my favorite American teams. To give you an idea of what I mean, I will tell you this, I may root for the Red Sox, but I hate the New York Yankees more. Moreso than I love the Red Sox. With Football, I don't really have that, so teams like Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea intrigue me, as do other teams in other leagues, Barcelona, Real Madrid etc.

So that being said, that is where I stand. I am still very knew to the sport and don't fully understand alot of the fundamentals (like why teams dont field 10 strikers and a keeper....though that may be a very american thing to think, I have no idea), or why I am SUPPOSED to love United and hate Everton.

Dont start with a club like that.
Watch all clubs you feel are good separately and if you really love the sport you'll connect with one of them.

Anyways, Welcome to Goal Legacy, Hope you have a wonderful time here. Smile
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:32 pm

scotladd wrote:Hello!

Exactly how I settled on Liverpool, about two and a half years ago now. Been with GL ever since, and these people have increased my knowledge and gotten me watching every game Thumbs up

You'll fall in love with Liverpool soon enough... It's the perfect match for the Red Sox. Great history, incredibly passionate fan base... and the recent struggles feel all too familiar. ManU serves as the version of the Yankees, and they play the part well. I'd definitely urge you to stick with Liverpool - just watch the games and you'll add them to all your other teams soon enough.

GoalLegacy is a great way to learn about the game though... I don't really have the time to watch games besides Liverpool's, so I started out only in the Pool section and moved to the General Section to learn more. Regardless, welcome and enjoy!
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next