Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona?

+20
Lord Awesome
Ion Creanga
Lucifer
Ibrahimovic10
BarcaLearning
Based Bonera
zizzle
zigra
Robespierre
Thimmy
BarrileteCosmico
rincon
McAgger
FennecFox7
Art Morte
Kebab
CM Pep
Pedram
Harmonica
RealGunner
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:44 pm

Harmonica wrote:[
What the hell are you smoking. Suarez has more goals and assists and the minutes played are minimal more if any.
What's your education level, because there's your answer. Most goals and assists ≠ better player.[/quote]

What is your education level? The OP asked who is the most important player, not who is the better player...

BURN!

Last edited by The Black Sheep on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona?

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:44 pm

CM Pep wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
CM Pep wrote:

And how many on GL have done so? Your stat is misleading in this argument.
This is now just a silly conversation. You're supposedly a Barca fan, yet you try your best to argue against Barcaforum's opinion. What you're really trying to say between the lines is, that you're a Suarez fanboy and fake Barcelona fan. We have plenty of those so you'll actually fit in.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

And Barcaforum is the be all and end all?  And how am I arguing against their opinion? I'm just saying your stat is irrelevant here.

If RealGunner is asking the GL members about Suarez, why pull out Barcaforum stats?
No but it's a great indication because it's not a kneejerk, they watch every match, and try to vote the best they can because it's a public vote. They matter the most and are probably the best and most ontopic, deep answers given in this forum, this year.

You saying whoscored stats or Barcaforum collective votes are irrelevant in a thread like this makes you look like a complete fake. That or uneducated.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:47 pm

The Black Sheep wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:

What the hell are you smoking. Suarez has more goals and assists and the minutes played are minimal more if any.

What's your education level, because there's your answer. Most goals and assists ≠ better player.

What is your education level? The OP asked who is the most important player, not who is the better player...

BURN!
RealGunner wrote:I genuinely think Suarez has had a better season between him, Neymar and Messi. He is a genuine difference maker and Barca did great when messi was injured or when neymar was out however without Suarez barca look quite toothless and they lack a genuine match winner which he has proved to be this season time and time again.

Is this gypsy school day? hmm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:50 pm

Harmonica wrote:
CM Pep wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
This is now just a silly conversation. You're supposedly a Barca fan, yet you try your best to argue against Barcaforum's opinion. What you're really trying to say between the lines is, that you're a Suarez fanboy and fake Barcelona fan. We have plenty of those so you'll actually fit in.

And Barcaforum is the be all and end all? And how am I arguing against their opinion? I'm just saying your stat is irrelevant here.

If RealGunner is asking the GL members about Suarez, why pull out Barcaforum stats?
No but it's a great indication because it's not a kneejerk, they watch every match, and try to vote the best they can because it's a public vote. They matter the most and are probably the best and most ontopic, deep answers given in this forum, this year.

You saying whoscored or Barcaforum collective votes are irrelevant in a thread like this makes you look like a complete fake.

Then all praise to them. But fact of the matter is OP doesn't ask their opinion. He asks GL's.

Also, I never said anything about whoscored results.

And I look like a complete fake? After a few posts in this thread? But shouldn't you consult those who would "matter the most and are probably the best and most ontopic, deep answers given in this forum, this year."

Sounds like you're passing a kneejerk reaction on me.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:51 pm

"Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona?" That is the title of the thread, my friend...

You're also quoting an opinion as RG clearly states that he THINKS Suarez has had a better season. At the end of the day the question on the thread title is asking who is the most important Barca player...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:56 pm

CM Pep wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
CM Pep wrote:

And Barcaforum is the be all and end all?  And how am I arguing against their opinion? I'm just saying your stat is irrelevant here.

You saying whoscored or Barcaforum collective votes are irrelevant in a thread like this makes you look like a complete fake.

Then all praise to them. But fact of the matter is OP doesn't ask their opinion. He asks GL's.

And I look like a complete fake? After a few posts in this thread? But shouldn't you consult those who would "matter the most and are probably the best and most ontopic, deep answers given in this forum, this year."

He asks my opinion, and I provided it with logical support.

Word of warning, I see through everything, I notice patterns before you even notice giving them away. And I'm always right, nobody has ever won a logical debate against me in history of this forum. Because I know everything, stop at nothing, always talk the truth, and base everything on logical and relative thinking.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:00 pm

The Black Sheep wrote:"Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona?" That is the title of the thread, my friend...

You're also quoting an opinion as RG clearly states that he THINKS Suarez has had a better season. At the end of the day the question on the thread title is asking who is the most important Barca player...
SO in your school you only read titles?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:01 pm

Barcaforum Laughing as if they're relevant. most of their members worship Messi like he's a god, obviously you're not going to get an objective opinion from them.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:04 pm

Pedram wrote:Barcaforum Laughing as if they're relevant. most of their members worship Messi like he's a god, obviously you're not going to get an objective opinion from them.
Don't go reading Messi thread there. Laughing

Yeah you'll get far better answers from bunch of Liverpool fans who watch Barca play two times a season. Rolling Eyes
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:05 pm

Harmonica wrote:
CM Pep wrote:
Harmonica wrote: No but it's a great indication because it's not a kneejerk, they watch every match, and try to vote the best they can because it's a public vote. They matter the most and are probably the best and most ontopic, deep answers given in this forum, this year.

He asks my opinion, and I provided is with logical and thorough arguments.

Word of warning, I see through everything, I notice patterns before you even notice giving them away. And I'm always right, nobody has ever won a logical debate against me in history of this forum. Beucase I know everything, stop at nothing, always talk the truth, and base my life on logical thinking.

Your use of the Barcaforum stat is not logical. And your assessment isn't thorough.

And as for all your logic, you just kneejerk reacted to me and then said RG had it wrong because he kneejerked. So I'm not buying that part.

Anyway, I'm sure this is not the kind of discussion that the OP intended to have, so I'm just going to leave it here. No doubt you'll reply with something and be "warned" that I'm not going to reply. If you don't reply to this then cool Thumbs up
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:06 pm

CM Pep wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
CM Pep wrote:

He asks my opinion, and I provided is with logical and thorough arguments.

Word of warning, I see through everything, I notice patterns before you even notice giving them away. And I'm always right, nobody has ever won a logical debate against me in history of this forum. Beucase I know everything, stop at nothing, always talk the truth, and base my life on logical thinking.

Your use of the Barcaforum stat is not logical. And your assessment isn't thorough.

And as for all your logic, you just kneejerk reacted to me and then said RG had it wrong because he kneejerked. So I'm not buying that part.

Anyway, I'm sure this is not the kind of discussion that the OP intended to have, so I'm just going to leave it here. No doubt you'll reply with something and be "warned" that I'm not going to reply. If you don't reply to this then cool Thumbs up
You didn't provide any additional arguments with this post, just repeated previous. So am I right at thinking you lost already?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:07 pm

Harmonica wrote:SO in your school you only read titles?

Did you only read my first sentence? I read everything and the only question that was made in the title or post was, "Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona?". Perhaps you need to brush up your skills and get back to the basics.

Harmonica wrote:

Word of warning, I see through everything, I notice patterns before you even notice giving them away. And I'm always right, nobody has ever won a logical debate against me in history of this forum. Because I know everything, stop at nothing, always talk the truth, and base everything on logical and relative thinking.

Exactly, you provided your opinion. A Bit contradictory to then go on and try to sell your that as fact. But it's cool, you've probably never lost a logical debate...
Probably helps when you host the debates and set the rules/standards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:10 pm

The Black Sheep wrote:
Harmonica wrote:SO in your school you only read titles?

Did you only read my first sentence? I read everything and the only question that was made in the title or post was, "Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona?". Perhaps you need to brush up your skills and get back to the basics.

Harmonica wrote:

Exactly, you provided your opinion. A Bit contradictory to then go on and try to sell your that as fact. But it's cool, you've probably never lost a logical debate...
Probably helps when you host the debates and set the rules/standards.
His opinion is actually part of his question.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:20 pm

Clearly the player that scores and assists the most is not necessarily the best player, in Suarez' instance this could simply be due to the fact that he has played the most amount of minutes as both Neymar and Messi have been out for some time. That's not to say that Neymar is having a better season than Suarez, he is not, but the discussion with Messi is not anywhere near as clear cut.

I will say that this season Suarez has "shown up" when in big games more than Messi, but clearly when the drop is from MSN to Munir it's not necessarily about one of MSN being indispensible but also about the bench being utterly incapable of filling that role.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:34 pm

Harmonica wrote:nobody has ever won a logical debate against me in history of this forum. Because...

Because your arguments have nothing to do with logic, and so people don't bother continuing the argument Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:32 am

Yes , he is.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:18 am

Nice we've come a long way from goals+assists and whoscored rating to finally end up at Barcaforum motm votes :bow:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:26 am

This debate can only be settled with the good old involvement ratio
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:00 am

No m8, Pique is
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:06 am

Hes definitely HUGELY important to us this season. Ive been feeling for a long while now that he just completes our attack in forming the MSN thats been so effective and lethal, his completeness, physical power and also ability to head, and just generally getting goals out of nothing at times has been so important for us. His best ability is the element of surprise and oppositions just sometimes doesnt know how to defend him. He always looks to take the ball on the go on the turn which is so effective.

Hes been so good for us it actually hides our teams weakness which is getting exposes recently, our defending generally is still poor, but when MSN generally dont really help out in defending apart from pressing and we are never good at defending anyway, when our attack isnt clicking and opponents plays well and plays right, we are exposed.

I just hope we hit form again with him back and end this slump, if it continue we really could lose it all!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:13 am

RealGunner wrote:I genuinely think Suarez has had a better season between him, Neymar and Messi. He is a genuine difference maker and Barca did great when messi was injured or when neymar was out however without Suarez barca look quite toothless and they lack a genuine match winner which he has proved to be this season time and time again.

Totally, ppl seem to still underestimate his impact and importance to us. Since hes arrived, we won the treble, he adds to much more dimension and options to our play, his end product, what he offers is just so so much. NEymar as good as he is doesnt often create the end result which are goals as Suarez, and with Messi not on fire, Suarez has been our key and the man to make the breakthrough so often.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibrahimovic10 Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:03 am

Suarez has scored 45 goals in 45 games for Barca
Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona? - Page 2 Tumblr_o5bp1vEWfP1s925xlo1_1280
"What Luis Suarez does for us, not just his goals, but his work and character, is why we decided to sign him."
Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona? - Page 2 16%2B-%2B1
"Luis Suarez is a very intelligent guy. When he arrived here he knew he'd be in the eye of the storm for anything he did," added Luis Enrique.

This season has been Suarez’s best. He has scored 45 goals in 45 games for Barca, providing 18 assists, more than both Messi and Ronaldo. Only his 49 goals during the 2009/10 campaign at Ajax marked a better return. Barca will play at least nine more games as the Uruguayan looks to set his personal bar ever higher.
Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona? - Page 2 12928328_10153620161992684_8419507244343934508_n
In terms of immeasurable impact, Suarez has also improved the performances of those around him; a select few are capable of almost bringing a Premier League winner’s medal to Aly Cissokho’s neck. The 29-year-old is the facilitator of Barcelona’s forward play, the perennial team player who is excelling as an individual in a system built for someone else.
Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona? - Page 2 1280X720-SUAREZ_45GOLS_45PARTITS-eng.v1460131486
Ibrahimovic10
Ibrahimovic10
Prospect
Prospect

http://www.maillotfootball2016.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:20 am

Harmonica wrote:[

Man's got point

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:14 am

Harmonica wrote:And I'm always right, nobody has ever won a logical debate against me in history of this forum. Because I know everything, stop at nothing, always talk the truth, and base everything on logical and relative thinking.

usually the dumbest people think so high about their intellectual capability...

Only when you start actually learning science or something serious deeply, you realise how dumb you really are, and how much there is to learn, that's why most of the genius people were really humble, and tolerant about mistakes (Einstein, Edison etc.)

Go fcking study Kurt Gödel's work, and see what logic is...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:15 am

Suarez certainly gives Barca an edge against powerful defensive players which is something they've lacked since Henry/Eto. Ibra could've been the one to give them this edge but Guardiola didn't know how to use him. Luis Enrique has done well with Suarez.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:27 am

First of all the season hasn't ended yet so, what happens from here on would determine how our season goes. Secondly, a no 9 in barca's set up will usually be the most important (be it a false 9 or traditional no. 9). As for Suarez, he has now become like inzaghi doing nothing all day yet still managing to come up with the goodies that mask his otherwise aweful performances and it has been his style all season. hence you see that despite his insane amount of goals, he's had like 6 MOTM awards all season. Now, Suarez is the most important only because he plays through the middle between Goats Messi and Neymar as simple as that. They suck up all the attention of the defenders totally that its not even funny, so, When a world class CF plays in between those 2, they'll score a shit amount of goals. And no, Assisst doesn't make you creative, for instance neymar has 19 assists, messi 17 assists and suarez has 18 this season but we all know Neymars and messis creativity duarfs that of suarez all day long. Moreso, Suarez is 29 and he's probably at his peak so its mostly expected. So what I'm saying is he's the most important only because he plays through the middle between Neymar and Messi as I believe any mobile top class striker would do similarly to him in this barca team. For instance, I believe aguero, nistelrooy, messi, neymar and higuain would do just as good as him if they were in this barca between a "messi and Neymar".
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next