Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona?

+20
Lord Awesome
Ion Creanga
Lucifer
Ibrahimovic10
BarcaLearning
Based Bonera
zizzle
zigra
Robespierre
Thimmy
BarrileteCosmico
rincon
McAgger
FennecFox7
Art Morte
Kebab
CM Pep
Pedram
Harmonica
RealGunner
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona? Empty Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona?

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:21 pm

I genuinely think Suarez has had a better season between him, Neymar and Messi. He is a genuine difference maker and Barca did great when messi was injured or when neymar was out however without Suarez barca look quite toothless and they lack a genuine match winner which he has proved to be this season time and time again.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona? Empty Re: Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona?

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:39 pm

Nah not even close, Messi and Neymar are more important. You are basing your opinion on toughest venue for Barca, where Barca haven't won since Iniesta had hair. MSN are tired and Suarez actually is resting at home lmao. He actually was the worst player for Barca today.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona? Empty Re: Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona?

Post by Pedram Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Suarez is definitely more important than Messi and Neymar, look at how many crucial goals he scored for them last season. Barca probably wouldn't have won the treble if they didn't have Suarez.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:59 pm

Suarez importance shows because of the Barca system, of which Messi & Neymar are a part.

Suarez is the missing piece in Barca's tactic, but he needs the rest of the puzzle to actually be the missing piece.

Against elite opponents though, Messi's absence will be just as evident as Suarez's. Messi plays those impossible balls from deep that our other midfielders will definitely not be able to play, in part because they will never draw so many players to them in the first place. Not to mention how Munir will never be able to combine that well on the counter with Suarez or Neymar.

The least important imo is Neymar. He is a much better player than Munir but does not tactically offer much more. He's just (miles) better at the role than Munir.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:59 pm

At the moment yes, he is in better form than Messi and Neymar who both didnt dribble a player since Villareal game. But if all three is in form messi and neymar are more important.
His importance is opening space for other more important messi and neymar. His movement is intelligent, he can attract players. he is aggressive, be it fighting or cheating he always finds a way to destroy opposite defense
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:04 pm

Isn't Suarez leading both goals and assists for Barca in La Liga? There's your answer.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:08 pm

nazimali12 wrote:At the moment yes, he is in better form than Messi and Neymar who both didnt dribble a player since Villareal game. But if all three is in form messi and neymar are more important.
His importance is opening space for other more important messi and neymar. His movement is intelligent, he can attract players. he is aggressive, be it fighting or cheating he always finds a way to destroy opposite defense
Messi has dribbled 10, Neymar 7 and Suarez 2 players since Villarreal games, excluding WCQ games. Suarez has also been the worst player in last three La Liga games from MSN. He's not in better form, nor is he performing better in any way, even against Atletico he was probably worst of the three.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:09 pm

Start posting sources or no one will take you seriously buddy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:11 pm

The Peoples Champion Molenation

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:16 pm

Art Morte wrote:Isn't Suarez leading both goals and assists for Barca in La Liga? There's your answer.
Not really,

Whoscored

Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona? PM5N1jW

Barcaforum

Is Suarez the most important player for Barcelona? CrcLYRm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:19 pm

And how is the MOTM ranked? If I'm not mistaken. Barcaforum takes fan polls right?
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:21 pm

CM Pep wrote:And how is the MOTM ranked? If I'm not mistaken. Barcaforum takes fan polls right?
Yeah, it's basicly same as what OP is asking, but in no kneejerk form.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:22 pm

Harmonica wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Isn't Suarez leading both goals and assists for Barca in La Liga? There's your answer.
Not really,

What do you mean not really. Your graphic shows Suarez having both more goals and assists than the other two.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:23 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
Not really,

What do you mean not really. Your graphic shows Suarez having both more goals and assists than the other two.
Not really as "there's your answer", beucase it's completely wrong conclusion.

Last edited by Harmonica on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:24 pm

Harmonica wrote:
CM Pep wrote:And how is the MOTM ranked? If I'm not mistaken. Barcaforum takes fan polls right?

I think the only think that proves is that Messi is more the "People's Champ" (whatever that is) than Suarez.

In no way is fan polls the answer to the OP's question.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:26 pm

CM Pep wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

I think the only think that proves is that Messi is more the "People's Champ" (whatever that is) than Suarez.

OP is asking people's opinions, I gave people's collective and timely opinions of the season.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:28 pm

Harmonica wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
Not really,

What the hell are you smoking. Suarez has more goals and assists and the minutes played are minimal more if any.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:29 pm

Harmonica wrote:
CM Pep wrote:
Harmonica wrote: Yeah, it's basicly same as what OP is asking, but in no kneejerk form.

OP is asking people's opinions, I gave people's collective and timely opinions of the season.

Ok Laughing

But by posting the question on GL isn't he asking GL opinion?

I request you to figure out the overlap of the number of members who are on Barcaforum & GL both so that we have a better picture.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:31 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

What the hell are you smoking. Suarez has more goals and assists and the minutes played are minimal more if any.
What's your education level, because there's your answer. Most goals and assists ≠ better player.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:32 pm

CM Pep wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
CM Pep wrote:

Ok Laughing

I request you to figure out the overlap of the number of members who are on Barcaforum & GL both so that we have a better picture.
Not really no, as anyone can register and asnwer to it.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:33 pm

Harmonica wrote:
CM Pep wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

Ok Laughing

And how many on GL have done so? Your stat is misleading in this argument.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:35 pm

CM Pep wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
CM Pep wrote:

Ok Laughing

This is now just a silly conversation. You're supposedly a Barca fan, yet you try your best to argue against Barcaforum's opinion. What you're really trying to say between the lines is, that you're a Suarez fanboy and fake Barcelona fan. We have plenty of those so you'll actually fit in.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:38 pm

CM Pep Thumbs up
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:39 pm

Harmonica wrote:
CM Pep wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

This is now just a silly conversation. You're supposedly a Barca fan, yet you try your best to argue against Barcaforum's opinion. What you're really trying to say between the lines is, that you're a Suarez fanboy and fake Barcelona fan. We have plenty of those so you'll actually fit in.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

And Barcaforum is the be all and end all? And how am I arguing against their opinion? I'm just saying your stat is irrelevant here.

If RealGunner is asking the GL members about Suarez, why pull out Barcaforum stats?
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:44 pm

Harmonica wrote:[
What's your education level, because there's your answer. Most goals and assists ≠ better player.[/quote]

What is your education level? The OP asked who is the most important player, not who is the better player...

BURN!

Last edited by The Black Sheep on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next