M99
Kaladin
Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
15 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 26 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 26

Post by Casciavit Wed May 11, 2016 10:42 am

Ambrose's moveset gets a lot of complaints for looking too soft, which is true tbh lol.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 26 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 26

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Vince said that Bray, Orton, Rollins and Cena will all return in the next 30 days.

Also said there's currently 17 injured on the active roster Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed May 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
zizzle wrote:The is literally the first time i see someone complaining about Ambrose's move set.

Apart from the stunner, how many moves does Austin have?

Austin was the no 1 guy in the company, he didn't need it.

Well my point is, both Austin and Ambrose are brawlers so their moveset isnt as flashy as that we see in the "new era"
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 11, 2016 2:34 pm

As Cascia says though if he's a brawler he shouldn't seem as soft as he does, he could learn a lot from AJ Styles tbh as a lot of his strikes look like they hurt even they don't it gives off the allusion it does.

Nothing Ambrose does looks like it hurts which is an issue if you are wrestling the type of style he does. Stone Cold looked like he was in a fight, Ambrose rarely does if at all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm

yea i kinda agree there, and i dont like the smiling dorky ambrose we've been getting lately, he had more edge a the start of his solo run
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 11, 2016 5:56 pm

Who does everyone think has the best mic skills atm, KO? Xavier Woods? Rollins?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed May 11, 2016 6:21 pm

I think KO's mic work is overrated. He can cut a promo and sell his personality but it's not like i can listen to him talk for 5-10 mins and still be entertained. He is good but not great.
Jericho is obviously the best mic worker in the company right now until Cena returns, those two are on a whole different level from everyone else.
Obviously Xavier/New day are very good on the mic these days, but it also has to do with their entertaining content, but they are up there.
Rollins is good but not great, his promos alone are not enough to keep me watching
And obviously there is Enzo.
and oh, Bobba Rey is very underrated on the mic
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Disagree completely, KO is the only one who can sit on commentary for example and keep me entertained through out the entire match.

He made that match at Payback for me, it wouldn't have been nowhere near as good without him and he constantly made me laugh.

No one else does that, even Jericho and Cena while great talkers don't consistently entertain me. I'm engrossed into what they are saying but there is drop offs where i'm sort of thinking get on with it.

To me he's amazing on the mic and pretty much the only who i can listen for 5-10 minutes and be entertained, although i should say i don't really want to listen to someone speak for 10 minutes straight tbh. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 11, 2016 6:42 pm

KO is ok on the mic. His style is good though as he come across as a prick in general and he is good at playing that role. Same goes with Rollins but he is better than KO

Should never turn face as he would be awful.

Cena is probably the best on the mic by far along with Jericho. Then you have Bray who is great as single. New day are good but as a team. Individual i am not too sure. Same with Enzo and Cas.

Miz is fantastic as well. My favourite atm.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 11, 2016 6:45 pm

RealGunner wrote:KO is ok on the mic. His style is good though as he come across as a prick in general and he is good at playing that role.

Should never turn face as he would be awful.

That logic implies Jericho is just ok on the mic tbh, seeing as if he's not playing the prick role he's boring AF.

Not that i think that, but Jericho's skills are only amazing when he's a dickhead heel.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 11, 2016 6:47 pm

I feel KO is on a leash with his selfish prick persona. He was the best mic worker in the business after CM Punk when had the Antichrist of Wrestling gimmick in ROH going. Hope thats something they are saving for when he is a main eventer.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 11, 2016 6:48 pm

Jericho has proved to be great as a face and heel. He has already entertained people on the mic when he was a face and as well as a heel.

Obviously we haven't seen KO's face run but I can't see it going well.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed May 11, 2016 6:49 pm

I'd say Jericho, Cena, and Bray are the best. Then you have guys like Enzo, Miz, New Day, and Bubba.

Ambrose is also very good on the mic, but he's changed his promo style, 'cuz he's a lunatic maggle. Ambrose got signed because of his mic work. My favorite promo of his on the main roster:

Then this is his indie and fcw work. Ambrose at his best without restrictions :bow:

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 11, 2016 6:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:Jericho has proved to be great as a face and heel. He has already entertained people on the mic when he was a face and as well as a heel.

Obviously we haven't seen KO's face run but I can't see it going well.

He won't ever have one if they have any sense. Although i disagree, Jericho has never been good as a face IMO.

My point mainly was though you said Owens is good at what he does and my point is Jericho is good at the same thing yet that doesn't take away from him.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Enzo is starting to get overrated IMO, he's entertaining and has a lot of passion and energy. But all he does is repeat the same catchphrase over and over again.

He hasn't done anything yet to prove he's better than the guys that have been listed in this thread, sure he might prove it and in fact i believe he will but he hasn't shown it yet.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 11, 2016 7:00 pm

Enzo has GOAT potential, especially when he's dropping some fire
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 11, 2016 7:04 pm

ES wrote:Enzo has GOAT potential, especially when he's dropping some fire

I agree but that's all that it is atm, same as when people decide a footballer is world class before he actually is because he has potential to be so.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 11, 2016 7:24 pm

I don't understand Enzo's character. Is he trying to be a gangster or an Aztec warrior?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed May 11, 2016 7:28 pm

How did i forget about Brey and Miz Laughing Miz is doing some fantastic work on the mic these days, and Brey, well, we all know what he's capable of, but he should cut some fluff off his promos

As for non wrestlers, Heyman is untouchable, he's on a class of his own. Steph can also cut a mean promo but she needs material to work with.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 11, 2016 8:15 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 11, 2016 8:37 pm

Ambrose big problem is for a 'brawler' he has a shit physique and like people have said his moveset looks like something you'd see a hyperactive kid do. Just a bunch of flailing around with piss poor strikes in between his signature moves.

Stone Cold looked the part, his brawling looked beyond legit
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 12, 2016 1:15 am

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Thu May 12, 2016 7:23 am

Ambrose is great on the mic. Needs to go back to his early Shield days - rather than this lunatic face character he plays now.

silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu May 12, 2016 5:40 pm

I really want the new day to win MITB, imagine all the entertainment we can get !
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu May 12, 2016 6:21 pm

https://gfycat.com/WhimsicalScholarlyAmericanwigeon
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 12, 2016 6:28 pm

zizzle wrote:I really want the new day to win MITB, imagine all the entertainment we can get !

Out of interest how many faces have actually won it hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next