Great Leader Sprucenuce
dmize
M99
Freeza
LeSwagg James
22 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:02 am

Mr_Puyol wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Mr_Puyol wrote:Congrats to Lebron not gonna hate well deserved.This what the warriors get for moving to SF and pricing out the real fans. Smile

Its in Oakland...not Silicon Valley fam Laughing Laughing Laughing

They moving SF and Priced non Silicon Valley people out.

Wow just saw. That is messed up.

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:05 am

LeGOAT
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:05 am

Well done to the cavs. Fully deserved.

Overall, what a bad series in my opinion. Only the first 3 quarters of this game 7 were somewhat decent.

Steph was very, very fraudulent. When he attempted that behind the back pass and threw it out of bounds in the fourth, I almost blacked out. Game 7, a final and you do this?

This game, this series and these playoffs have done nothing for lebron's legacy. He's one of the goats. But these playoffs has done a lot for steph curry's legacy. None of which is good.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:06 am

RealGunner wrote:lol

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 ClXMOcMUoAA2goc

Pep knew :bow: Gave the Cleveland coach some tips Proud
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:09 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 ClXOfW5WkAETZ9U
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:10 am

The Chosen One has fulfilled his destiny Proud

The Warriors are a tough team, got to give them props. I've been waitint for this moment since 2003 ffs. I'm going to go get smashed now.

#weareallwitnesses
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:22 am

waited 52 years for this, so glad Im a lifetime Cavs fan Proud
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:23 am

Curry
Thompson
Durant
Green
Horford
Laughing
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:24 am

Man Kyrie was so amazing this finals series. he was as much FMVP as LeBron. I swear he's the most entertaining player to watch.

Just wow. Ate Curry's soul this series.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:27 am

BTW there's no *bleep* way we're resigning Barnes and Ezeli rofl

I have never *bleep* seen a pair play this bad in my life. LMAO at Barnes expecting to get paid 20m rofl

I think us losing makes us a legit destination for Durant as opposed as winning this. I hope we go all out for him.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:36 am

Don't call me James wrote:BTW there's no *bleep* way we're resigning Barnes and Ezeli rofl

I have never *bleep* seen a pair play this bad in my life. LMAO at Barnes expecting to get paid 20m rofl

I think us losing makes us a legit destination for Durant as opposed as winning this. I hope we go all out for him.

Durant isn't going anywhere until next year though. Maybe then you could be.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:39 am

Barnes going to the lakers
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:46 am

barnes and ezeli were awful, but your team's mvp had a forgettable finals. blaming the support cast only works if the star performed. curry looked ordinary on offense and terrible on defense. he needs to learn how to play the point better. kyrie destroyed him
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:50 am

Mr_Puyol wrote:Barnes going to the lakers

Why would we overpay for someone who plays the same position as Brandon Ingram? Doesn't make sense. Ezeli is more likely.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:05 am

:bow:

The block on Iggy is easily the best block I've ever seen, makes Tayshauns pale in comparison.

But Kevin Love deserves so many props for his defense on Curry after they took the lead. For all the sh1t he got this series, he earned his ring with that one moment.

e: also team high +19
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:29 am

Kevin Love did all the small things right today.

Bogut was missed, GSW were bullied around the rim
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:26 pm

Can't even be salty.
We threw this one away, but not in the sense that it was 100% ours and we just *bleep* up, but in the sense that we never really turned up for the whole of this playoff run, not even talking just about the finals. Took care of the fodder which is the Rockets, defended well against CJ and Dame but then just made it past OKC. Even in the blowout first 2 wins in the finals we didn't resemble anything from the team that played in October through to February.

Major credit of course goes to LeBron, Kyrie and the Land. They showed up over 7 games and we didn't. They deserved it.

LeBron got under Curry's skin and he choked big time. You could see Curry's ego being hurt after each and every single block LeBron made on his layups this series.
Shame.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:22 pm

in basketball, you play two sides of the floor, there's no such thing as "i'm only a scorer so i won't defend". curry's attempt at defending kyrie in the last 3 games was terrible. and as i said, he also needs to learn how to play the point, cleveland forced him to pass, and he couldn't....to think espn or one of these "slaves of the moment" sports programs ranked him higher than isiah thomas (the original) as one of the best point guards of all time

the thing about a 7 game series is, it gives good sides the time to adjust and really focus on a player. lebron and the cavs did that, they did their homework, bron was amazing (still not the goat, i know people want to quickly start that), as good as kyrie was, lebron gave them the confidence and basically ran the point (PGs need to learn how to run the point, and get others going rather than always looking for their shot)

barnes screwed himself out of a new deal, ezeli, terrible....but curry and klay were woeful, curry wasn't that good in the finals last year either. only draymond earned his stripes. the 73 wins doesn't look so special now
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:29 pm

No words for LeBron. Watched it live and thought it was a great final.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:37 pm

titosantill wrote:to think espn or one of these "slaves of the moment" sports programs ranked him higher than isiah thomas (the original) as one of the best point guards of all time

Forgot about that nonsense Laughing It is ESPN though so it's to be expected at this point.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:54 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Raw
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:44 pm

Just recovering from last night's drink fest but damn it still feels sureal.. DAT LeBron block and DAT Kyrie 3 won it, incredible stuff right there wow..

What a player Kyrie is though damn, I'll never say a bad word about him ever again.. I'll take the periodic hero ball lapses as long as he keeps showing up in the big moments.. JR came through big too I think it was in the 3rd or 4th where he hit 3 straight 3's or something like that? This was a well deserved team victory.. Shumpert has been trash for the whole year it seems like and I hope they ship his ass out, but other than that, I'm happy with everyone..

What can people really say about LeBron now? His jumper is off from time to time but he can dominate in so many different ways that it doesn't even matter.. This guy came in to the league with more pressure than anyone ever had, never had time to develop his game in "the shadows", yet he's lived up to the hype..

Jordan's legacy will always be tough to top but LeBron can be on par with him when it's all said and done.. He's only 31.. He's been playing with all-star players for only 6 years and won 3 championships, no telling what he could have done if he had great players around him early like MJ, Kobe, Magic and Bird did

Greatest all around player ever.. Should be in everyone's top 5 now

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:40 pm

Definitely in my top 5
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:02 pm

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:13 pm

Cried when I saw it live
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:18 am

Led all player in pts, rebs, asts, blks and stls (1st ever)

Back to back 41 pt games in Finals (third time in past 30 years)

Came back from 3-1 deficit in the Finals (first ever)

Beat 73 win team (first ever)

Triple double in game 7

#GOAT
#BendTheKnee
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next