Donuts
Harmonica
Lucifer
38 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

La Liga 2015/16 Discussion V2 - Page 10 Empty Re: La Liga 2015/16 Discussion V2

Post by RealGunner Sun May 15, 2016 8:16 pm

windkick wrote:The way things stand now, Rayo/Getafe/Levante are going down.

I'm ok with swapping 2 Madrid teams for 2 Catalan teams (Gymnastic and Girona)

Is that a real team????

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 15, 2016 8:25 pm

No it's going to be 2 Asturiano teams (Oviedo and Gijon) likely Alaves (Basque) and Leganes (another Madrid) the other two promoted with Oviedo.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 15, 2016 8:32 pm

What went wrong with Rayo this season? they generally play good football and manage to stay away from the relegation zone. Paco Jemez was also hyped by la liga fans. Luck ran out?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun May 15, 2016 9:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:
windkick wrote:The way things stand now, Rayo/Getafe/Levante are going down.

I'm ok with swapping 2 Madrid teams for 2 Catalan teams (Gymnastic and Girona)

Is that a real team????

Not only is it a real team, it's also one of the oldest clubs in Spain

read about it here..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimn%C3%A0stic_de_Tarragona
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun May 15, 2016 10:45 pm

Getafe relegated. :bow: Good riddance. Such a pointless club.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 15, 2016 10:46 pm

futbol wrote:Getafe relegated. :bow: Good riddance. Such a pointless club.

As an Hey-tafe fan, reported.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 15, 2016 10:56 pm

Seriously, Getafe really was not making any more sense at this point so them being relegated is probably the best thing for everyone.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 15, 2016 11:27 pm

i don't like getafe being relegated, we had good rapport with them. i like them around to loan players to them. i guess we can focus on sending talent to espanyol to develop
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon May 16, 2016 12:05 am

6 less gifted points and 10 more gifted goals for Real Madrid. We will take it.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 16, 2016 3:33 pm

Harmonica wrote:6 less gifted points and 10 more gifted goals for Real Madrid. We will take it.
I knew this was coming rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon May 16, 2016 5:11 pm

titosantill wrote:i don't like getafe being relegated, we had good rapport with them. i like them around to loan players to them. i guess we can focus on sending talent to espanyol to develop

You do realize that Leganes, likely to be promoted, is next door to Getafe!!! Madrid can just as easily establish the relationship with the neighboring team !!!

BUT, I'm baised (also Asturiano), and I'm excited about the return to having two Asturias teams in la liga. Sporting and Real Oviedo!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon May 16, 2016 7:22 pm

Would like Real Oviedo in La Liga but they still got work to do to make it happen. Pretty awesome considering all the financial troubles theyve had and the fact they just got promoted to Liga Adelante
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon May 16, 2016 7:54 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
titosantill wrote:i don't like getafe being relegated, we had good rapport with them. i like them around to loan players to them. i guess we can focus on sending talent to espanyol to develop

You do realize that Leganes, likely to be promoted, is next door to Getafe!!! Madrid can just as easily establish the relationship with the neighboring team !!!

BUT, I'm baised (also Asturiano), and I'm excited about the return to having two Asturias teams in la liga. Sporting and Real Oviedo!

angel torres is a madrid socio and he has been very open in his support for us (i expect a refdrid type comment soon) don't like to see one of our own go through that....even though he handled some things at getafe like the pedro leon issue poorly
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon May 16, 2016 8:40 pm

Personally know someone who is a Real Oviedo fan, so I'm definitely pulling for them
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon May 16, 2016 9:25 pm

windkick wrote:Would like Real Oviedo in La Liga but they still got work to do to make it happen. Pretty awesome considering all the financial troubles theyve had and the fact they just got promoted to Liga Adelante

Yeah, I agree with that. The players (a couple of senior players on team) really blew it when they somehow managed to get rid of coach!! They went into a nose dive and went from 3rd (one point behind 2nd and 3 from 1st) to 6th with 3 losses in a row. But they have recovered somewhat, are awesome at home but still weak on road. However it's pretty close to assume Alaves and Leganes will take top two spots and automatically get the first two promotional spots. Oviedo looks the best IMO for the likely next 4 positions that playoff for that one remaining promotional spot. Re the financial problems, they now have a Mexican sugar daddy as principal shareholder.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 18, 2016 5:34 am

Yeah, they have one of the richest men on the planet in Carlos Slim. The thing Carlos doesn't really go ham on the spending on clubs ala the other rich owned clubs like PSG/Chelsea/City etc. He pretty much is just there to make sure the club doesn't go belly up, not sure he cares to much about winning titles and shit. I've always liked Real Oviedo, and wish Slim would bank roll them like Malaga were that first season they got new owners (before they realized they didn't know what they were doing and had a fire sell. That one season they actually assembled a solid little team) if they were to get promoted.

Idk, just seems tough. If I had to take a guess I would say Leganes deff goes straight up, with perhaps Alaves or Gimnastic getting the 2nd spot. I could see Zaragoza winning the playoff, they are in pretty good form.

If anyone is interested in the standings. Each club has 4 more game weeks to go before the season ends and the promotion playoff starts.

http://www.soccerstats.com/latest.asp?league=spain2
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 18, 2016 2:14 pm

So with the end of the season past, it is time to choose the best players of this season:

Best goalkeeper:
Best defender:
Best midfielder:
Best attacker:
Best transfer:
Worst transfer:
Best player:
Best coach:

Team of the season:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 18, 2016 2:19 pm

Best goalkeeper: Navas
Best defender: Godin
Best midfielder: Modric
Best attacker: Suarez
Best transfer: Denis Suarez
Worst transfer: Danilo
Best player: Suarez
Best coach: Enrique

Team of the season:

Navas
Juanfran-Jimenez-Godin-Marcelo
Modric-Busquets-Koke
Messi-Suarez-Ronaldo

Honourable mentions: Sarabia, Filipe Luis, Neymar, Bale, Benzema, Griezmann, Torres, Bravo, Oblak, Bruno Soriano, Casemiro and Bakambu
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed May 18, 2016 3:04 pm

windkick wrote:Yeah, they have one of the richest men on the planet in Carlos Slim. The thing Carlos doesn't really go ham on the spending on clubs ala the other rich owned clubs like PSG/Chelsea/City etc. He pretty much is just there to make sure the club doesn't go belly up, not sure he cares to much about winning titles and shit. I've always liked Real Oviedo, and wish Slim would bank roll them like Malaga were that first season they got new owners (before they realized they didn't know what they were doing and had a fire sell. That one season they actually assembled a solid little team) if they were to get promoted.

Idk, just seems tough. If I had to take a guess I would say Leganes deff goes straight up, with perhaps Alaves or Gimnastic getting the 2nd spot. I could see Zaragoza winning the playoff, they are in pretty good form.

If anyone is interested in the standings. Each club has 4 more game weeks to go before the season ends and the promotion playoff starts.

Windkick, it's nice to see someone interested in my home club!  Take a look at the remaining games. You will see that Leganes has the toughest road! I say Alaves will get top spot and Leganes is the one that may fall out from top 2 spots. Nastic also has a difficult remaining schedule so it would surprise me if they could overtake Leganes. In the playoffs, it looks like it will be Nastic, Oviedo, Zaragoza and likely Osasuna. like any playoffs, it is difficult to say who will come out of it. Oviedo has been practically unbeatable at home, all season long so that's a huge advanatage, but on the other side they have been (recently) poor to average on road. Oviedo are the rookies here, so that could possibly play against them, but from what I've seen they are a solid team. such a shame with what happen to the coach, as before he left there was little doubt that they would end up as one of the top two teams.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 18, 2016 5:00 pm

Best young player: Denis Suarez
Best coach: Zidane

Team of the season:

Navas
Juanfran-Pique-Godin-Marcelo
Modric-Busquets-Saul
Messi-Suarez-Neymar
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed May 18, 2016 5:07 pm

Best young player: Denis Suarez
Best coach: Zidane

Team of the season:

Navas
Juanfran-Pique-Godin-Luis
Modric-Busquets-Saul
Messi-Suarez-Kommander

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 18, 2016 5:09 pm

interested to see who snaps up Sarabia from Getafe
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 18, 2016 5:20 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
windkick wrote:Yeah, they have one of the richest men on the planet in Carlos Slim. The thing Carlos doesn't really go ham on the spending on clubs ala the other rich owned clubs like PSG/Chelsea/City etc. He pretty much is just there to make sure the club doesn't go belly up, not sure he cares to much about winning titles and shit. I've always liked Real Oviedo, and wish Slim would bank roll them like Malaga were that first season they got new owners (before they realized they didn't know what they were doing and had a fire sell. That one season they actually assembled a solid little team) if they were to get promoted.

Windkick, it's nice to see someone interested in my home club!  Take a look at the remaining games. You will see that Leganes has the toughest road! I say Alaves will get top spot and Leganes is the one that may fall out from top 2 spots. Nastic also has a difficult remaining schedule so it would surprise me if they could overtake Leganes. In the playoffs, it looks like it will be Nastic, Oviedo, Zaragoza and likely Osasuna. like any playoffs, it is difficult to say who will come out of it. Oviedo has been practically unbeatable at home, all season long so that's a huge advanatage, but on the other side they have been (recently) poor to average on road. Oviedo are the rookies here, so that could possibly play against them, but from what I've seen they are a solid team. such a shame with what happen to the coach, as before he left there was little doubt that they would end up as one of the top two teams.

yea for sure! I love to pay attention to clubs and there histories. I always tend to favor clubs like that that aren't from the top table. What happened with the couch? They sacked him when they were doing good mid season? I think Girona also got new owners btw, kinda crappy last 2 seasons they came SO close to getting promoted and failed both times lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 18, 2016 5:40 pm

If Denis Suarez leaves to join Barca, I suspect Villarreal will snap Sarabia up as his replacement
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 18, 2016 5:54 pm

It was about time Sarabia displayed his talents.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed May 18, 2016 6:05 pm

windkick wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

yea for sure! I love to pay attention to clubs and there histories. I always tend to favor clubs like that that aren't from the top table. What happened with the couch? They sacked him when they were doing good mid season? I think Girona also got new owners btw, kinda crappy last 2 seasons they came SO close to getting promoted and failed both times lol

Coach just left one day (about 2 months ago) and club accepted his resignation they said for personal reasons! But a cousin of mine who is part of Real Oviedo and was there the day in question said a couple of the more senior players challenged coach in practice the day before. Don't know any facts for sure but those two players were heavily boo'd for several weeks afterwards. team lost 3 in a row afterwards and dropped from 2nd or 3rd to 6th.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Wed May 18, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next