Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
Adit
S
66 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Predict his next destination

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Vote_lcap15%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Vote_lcap21%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Vote_lcap18%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Vote_lcap3%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Vote_lcap12%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Vote_lcap21%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Vote_lcap12%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 34

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Empty Re: Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus

Post by Unique Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:15 pm

Firenze wrote:New manager, new players. Meanwhile world class Klopp has played 2 more games than 5th and 6th placed teams and is only 4 and 6 points clear of them. With no european distractions. crashing out to jobbers in the cups after being there for close to 2 years. rofl and then you fans get angsty when told Morata would be a good signing for you but wouldn't start ahead of the likes of Aguero, Ibra, etc

most delusional fanbase in the world, like I said, stop worrying about Man United and try to get back to being the best team in Liverpool
but you said morata wouldn't get a game for Man U and you give game time to rashford and lingard. Do you even read some of the crap you post. Very Happy

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 9 Empty Re: Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:He won't end up at Liverpool. We won't match the 40-50 mil city and Man U will bid for him.

he isn't good enough to play for either of us nor would we be interested

perfect player for Pool if they stump up the cash

He was good enough for Juve but you're saying he isn't good enough to play for the mighty Manchester United? rofl
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 pm

He wasn't a starter at Juve. He was benched by Mandzukic for christ sake. Step ya bait up. Or maybe you're just ignorant. Probably a bit of both.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:22 pm

Firenze is talking so much smack when his team is 6th. 6th!!! I can't even imagine what he'll turn into if United are actually ever good again.

He didn't used to be like this when SAF was there.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:24 pm

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:New manager, new players. Meanwhile world class Klopp has played 2 more games than 5th and 6th placed teams and is only 4 and 6 points clear of them. With no european distractions. crashing out to jobbers in the cups after being there for close to 2 years. rofl and then you fans get angsty when told Morata would be a good signing for you but wouldn't start ahead of the likes of Aguero, Ibra, etc

most delusional fanbase in the world, like I said, stop worrying about Man United and try to get back to being the best team in Liverpool
but you said morata wouldn't get a game for Man U and you give game time to rashford and lingard. Do you even read some of the crap you post. Very Happy

why would Morata sign for a team he wouldn't start for you numpty? If he was content with bit part roles like Lingard and Rashford are he would just stay at Madrid. Start thinking before you reply or I won't bother responding in the future.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:28 pm

Firenze wrote:He wasn't a starter at Juve. He was benched by Mandzukic for christ sake. Step ya bait up. Or maybe you're just ignorant. Probably a bit of both.

Mandzukic is a pretty decent striker, don't talk like he is some random scrub. And i never said Morata was a starter for Juve, but he got a lot of minutes and had important moments playing there, that's more than enough to guarantee a place for him if he wants to play for a team in a level below, like Manchester United.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:32 pm

Again, Morata would not start at; Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Spurs, Atletico, Juve, Inter, Napoli, PSG, Monaco, Bayern, Dortmund or Barca

if he isn't going to start and just be a squad player, why would he move from Madrid?

Liverpool are a good fit for him and the only team with any sort of reputation that he would start at

We have Ibra and Rashford, both of whom are better than Morata. We'll probably sign Griez this summer too :coffee:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:34 pm

I disagree he could start for Monaco or Atletico or even Napoli. The other teams have better CF
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:55 pm

If he is leaving, Conte will be after him. That much is for sure.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:06 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:I disagree he could start for Monaco or Atletico or even Napoli. The other teams have better CF
Monaco is buying Jean Kevin Augustin if Mbappe is sold... so i disagree here. Augustin is extremely talented. Just has no opportunity at PSG.

Remember, he outscored Mbappe in the U18 Euro this past summer (that France won) and got player of the tournament over Mbappe again. I thought Mbappe was better tbh... but I love Augustin too. Has a bit of big ego though. But that may not be a problem for a CF.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:18 am

you are gonna compare some 19 yo who has done nothing to Morata? you are just taking a piss now.

He outscored Mbappe because he was the 9 and u18 means nothing.

Morata is easily much better than him, until he proves otherwise
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:16 am

Monaco don't invest in CFs that have no upside or proven resale value. Their model is about making money downstream on players or get ones that are at the end of their careers cheaper if necessary.

Morata doesn't fit their model. Augustin does.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:25 am

we were not saying "Monaco will sign Morata" just that he is good enough to start for them
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:20 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Jean-kevin-augustin-vise-dortmund/780432

Augustin is going to Dortmund anyhow. He's going to explode. Mark my words.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:20 am

Morata won't start bc he isn't good enough. Even when benz is misfiring with his crap workrate and lack of form Morata still will score less and assist less which is what matters from a CF.

His movement just isn't good enough, which is even more strange considering his superior speed and stamina.. and his finishing is average, especially on 1v1s.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:54 am

Well noone is saying that Morata should bench Mr. Cameraman because clearly he is levels above him, it's just the latter has been hot and cold for quite some time now more so in this season that it wouldn't be out of the world to give Morata more mins.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:58 am

Morata is underrated here. The guy was a monster in CL for Juve, scored in CL final and semis against Barca, Real, destroyed Bayern away and Dortmund.

He isn't very good when the opponent parks the bus, hence his goal ratio and performances in Serie A were kinda weak.

Would take him back at Juve no doubt. Would be huge with Cuadrado and Dybala on counters in CL.

Seen him live in Romania vs Spain, was impressed with his physicality and speed.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:06 am

Alvaro Morata transfer speculation has the be the most boring and unintersting kind of transfer speculation in the history of the sport.

WHY DO WE HAVE A THREAD FOR THIS

AND WHY IS IT BUMPED

WHO CARES

SOME RANDOM SCRUB
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:11 am

Agree with Hans.

Too much fanfare about a striker who's yet to hit double digits in a league season.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:30 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Alvaro Morata transfer speculation has the be the most boring and unintersting kind of transfer speculation in the history of the sport.

AND WHY IS IT BUMPED

WHO CARES

SOME RANDOM SCRUB

you'll meet him again soon! Zizou don't be stupid to put that lazy Benzema instead
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:35 am

Ion Creanga wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Alvaro Morata transfer speculation has the be the most boring and unintersting kind of transfer speculation in the history of the sport.

AND WHY IS IT BUMPED

WHO CARES

SOME RANDOM SCRUB

you'll meet him again soon! Zizou don't be stupid to put that lazy Benzema instead

Oh wow. Players from Darmstadt, Köln and Ingolstadt have done this to our defense all season.

I'ma go and make a transfer speculation thread for each one of them now
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:40 am

and what was the score? 6 - 0?

In UCL, i didn't see too many players doing that to Bayern.

Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:43 am

On morata he is OK cf not some super striker, sure he scored big goals but so what benzema scores big goals too and everybody on here have no problem pretending he never does anything ever, morata is not a starter level cf and is no where near benzema as a player, said he was the same player as he left, at the start of the season and as usual I'm right.

Fans on here need to stop underrating benzema, a player who is clearly being underutilized for his whole career at the club, the wingers takes more shots than him every game than pass to him, what he or any striker in the world should do? How many 1 shot per game matches does it take for people realize something so simple? How many shots he had against Bilbao 1 that it, yet people who claim to understand footy act like he is so wasteful, while lewa, Suarez,aguero can miss 3 sitters a game but finish with a brace with they get more shots and play 90 mins.

The only manager that proved my point as fact was Rafa and cr got rid of him, cause surprise if benzema focus on scoring instead of passing to him it affects his game massively, but for some reason it doesn't work the opposite way smh, nothing is wrong with how he plays, runs or movement, its how he is used, morata,cr,bale,jese,chicha have all played exactly the same games as benz, you know isolated, stuck between 2 cbs all game, just waiting on service that never comes cause the winger is trying to score first or pass to the other winger, but hala and the rest will tell its night and day even though its a complete lie and then slowly start backtracking when facts remain facts, gotta push the narrative.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:44 am

AND WHY IS IT BUMPED

WHO CARES

SOME RANDOM SCRUB

You have something in common with him, then. You should be cheering for him :coffee:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:33 pm

Thimmy wrote:

AND WHY IS IT BUMPED

WHO CARES

SOME RANDOM SCRUB

You have something in common with him, then. You should be cheering for him :coffee:

Oi @Thimmy ! What's up kid.

I notice you have developed something of a confrontative attitude towards me.
Did I offend you in some way? I can't think of anything.
Maybe did I say something bad about Ödegaard that I don't remember?
If so I didn't mean it. Love the kid and I'm sure he's tearing it up at... err... I'm going to say.. Hengelo? .. Haarlem?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:52 pm

It's just banter, mate. Nothing personal. Cheer up Thumbs up
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next