Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
Adit
S
66 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Predict his next destination

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Vote_lcap15%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Vote_lcap21%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Vote_lcap18%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Vote_lcap3%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Vote_lcap12%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Vote_lcap21%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Vote_lcap12%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 34

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Empty Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus

Post by S Sun May 22, 2016 12:47 pm

Hottest commodity on the market right now with a whole host of top clubs interested in him.

On one hand,i still hold a glimmer of hope because Marotta has stated he will meet Perez after the CL final to convince him to keep Morata with us while on the other hand ,the wave of rumors surrounding him especially from reliable sources makes me less optimistic about us keeping him.

Where do you see his next destination ? Will Madrid hand him a big role in the team next year ? Or is he destined to play in the Premier League ?

Even his agent says he doesnt know where Morata will play next year so take a guess,predict his next move.

Last edited by S on Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus Empty Re: Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus

Post by Adit Sun May 22, 2016 12:49 pm

Why do you have to convince Perez? Isn't Morata your player?

: )
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Adit wrote:Why do you have to convince Perez? Isn't Morata your player?

Morata will still have the last word on where he will play next year.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 22, 2016 12:51 pm

He'll be a back up to Benzema I think.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 22, 2016 12:52 pm

S wrote:

Then why Is Marotta sayingit's upto Real ?

Thought Juventus don't have to pay anything since they owned him Smile
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 22, 2016 12:54 pm

I don't get what this whole thing is about.

We do own him though, he is owned by Juve unless Madrid decide to pay 30mill to buy him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 22, 2016 12:55 pm

Adit wrote:
S wrote:

I dint know previously that he was contractually obligated to return to Real if they activate his clause.

I dint suggest we wouldnt have to pay anything,you're just putting words in my mouth.I'm just merely saying Morata will have the final say in where he will play next year.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 22, 2016 12:58 pm

S wrote:
Adit wrote:
S wrote:

I dint know previously that he was contractually obligated to return to Real if they activate his clause.

I dint suggest we wouldnt have to pay anything,you're just putting words in my mouth.I'm just merely saying Morata will have the final say in where he will play next year.

Then why are you trying to convince Perez really?

If morata have final say in the matter?

If Madrid decides to activate the clause then I don't think Morata can do anything about it. Even if he wants to stay. So how is it clear that morata has final say in the matter?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 22, 2016 1:01 pm

Because that's how transfers work Laughing

You have to agree terms with the player, if you don't then he won't go lol.

Pretty simple shit, no one is forced to do anything they don't want to. This isn't modern slavery lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 22, 2016 1:02 pm

Would love him at ARsenal
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 22, 2016 1:02 pm

Adit wrote:
S wrote:
Adit wrote:

If Madrid decides to activate the clause then I don't think Morata can do anything about it. Even if he wants to stay. So how is it clear that morata has final say in the matter?

I am assuming we will meet with Perez to try and convince them to cancel the clause and pay the difference that is also assuming Morata communicates with Real officials that he would want to stay at Juventus.

On the other hand,if Real activate his clause and depending on what Real do,is upto Morata in the end to decide where he wants to play.Maybe if Real convince him of a big role,he'll remain at Madrid.

Why are you making this so much of an issue i dont understand.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 22, 2016 1:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Because that's how transfers work Laughing

You have to agree terms with the player, if you don't then he won't go lol.

Pretty simple shit, no one is forced to do anything they don't want to. This isn't modern slavery lol.

And your that's " how buy back work" turned out to be fake though so I don't know why your that's how transfer work hold any value.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 22, 2016 1:07 pm

What the hell you on about, if Morata doesn't want to go they can't force him.

He's not contracted to Madrid they simply have a buy back clause, surely you are not that dumb.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 22, 2016 1:11 pm

S wrote:
Adit wrote:
S wrote:

I am assuming we will meet with Perez to try and convince them to cancel the clause and pay the difference that is also assuming Morata communicates with Real officials that he would want to stay at Juventus.

On the other hand,if Real activate his clause and depending on what Real do,is upto Morata in the end to decide where he wants to play.Maybe if Real convince him of a big role,he'll remain at Madrid.

No lol. You still don't get it do you. From we dont have to pay Madrid anything to its upto morata ... That's a progress but the buy back is obligatory which is why morata saying in every interview it's upto Real. Your club saying it's upto Real etc. Hell, it is the reason why there is talk about real buying him then to sell him to pl.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 22, 2016 1:27 pm

the thing here is even if Morata doesnt like the idea of returning to Madrid, which by the way is *bleep* up, he has no choice due to the way the contract was constructed i think. It's an agreement all parties signed from the start no?

I get that in a general sense, a player can refuse to sign with you even if you agree a free with his club but in this situation, he had a contract with us and then was sold to Juventus under certain conditions, which gives him little choice.

I am not a big fan, we will see where ends up
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun May 22, 2016 1:32 pm

It depends on Euro , how will be his Euro. If he will play an Euro I can imagine he will be overpaideed.
Euro , WC etc are incredibly influent to high the price of players..

his problem was always the consistency , he is the typical player good for the cup more than league , considering his attitude to be a big games player too Laughing

So Euro can be an incredible chance for him , he is going to play him with a great form too hmm

Last edited by Robespierre on Sun May 22, 2016 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar ( I can write better than it though :hmm: ))
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 22, 2016 1:33 pm

Juventus s next objective is champions league. Morata has been their best player in CL for two years now ( atleast in big games) so I think they will definitely prefer to keep him.

The current talk of its upto Real is Marotta trying to lower the asking fee.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun May 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

While nobody can " force " Morata to return to Madrid , I bet they'll be legal ramifications for welching on that type of contract . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 22, 2016 1:39 pm

It is up to Real as opposed to it being juventus' choice. But make no mistake, Morata does have a say. But he also is a professional and will not throw a fit at the thought of returning to Real Madrid, I mean lets be real here.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Adit wrote:
S wrote:
Adit wrote:

No lol. You still don't get it do you. From we dont have to pay Madrid anything to its upto morata ... That's a progress but the buy back is obligatory which is why morata saying in every interview it's upto Real. Your club saying it's upto Real etc. Hell, it is the reason why there is talk about real buying him then to sell him to pl.

Oh so you're going by some of my past posts.

Here,have your pichichi.You win.

I was wrong in thinking he has no say if madrid trigger the clause.

But now there are only two things to this situation,

-Marotta will try and convince Perez to cancel the clause by paying a sum especially if Morata is pushing for the move to stay in Turin.

-Or Madrid trigger the clause and we have a chance to re-buy him just like other clubs interested.We'll have a lesser chance in this case and it would also mean Morata is more open to other options.

-Last scenario is Zidane convincing him to stay and offering him a substantial role in the side which Morata may be convinced of.

Whatever it is,Morata will have a say on his future.Its pretty clear to me.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun May 22, 2016 2:42 pm

The contract states that Real Madrid can buy back Morata in the summer of 2016 (between 1 and 15 July) or the summer of 2017 (between 1 and 15 July) a price of 30 million euro if he has played in more than 50% of the official games played by Juventus in the season preceding the summer in question. (If he plays less than 50% of the games the price is lower, but it doesn't apply as he has played more that 50% of the games).

The contract further states that Juventus and/or the player can pay 80 million euro to Madrid to avoid Madrid's buy back. I have a copy of the contract on file in pdf and could make it available to the site if there is any interest. Just tell me where to upload it and/or send it.

breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 22, 2016 2:46 pm

breva wrote:The contract further states that Juventus and/or the player can pay 80 million euro to Madrid to avoid Madrid's buy back.

I have read the .pdf.It says Juventus have to pay 80M to Madrid if they sell him to another club before 2017.

Not that we have to pay 80M to avoid the buyback.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 22, 2016 2:46 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I've watched him a lot with Juve, both in Serie A, CL, with Spanish seleccion and of course with Madrid, Castilla, and with youth spanish seleccion.

His best role is as a sub. Most of his big games, with seleccion, both senior and youth and with Juve, have been as a sub. He comes on with energy, and he is is creative and has speed. He makes excellent runs and passes. He is not necessarily the best finisher, although he always seems to come thru in big games, esp. with seleccion. Watch out for him in euros, since this is a stage opportunity for him. I feel he is the perfect backup to Benz, which is exactly what I believe the club will end up doing.

He is still young 23 and still developing.

He isn't a starter at Juve and won't be at Madrid nor with seleccion. BUt he is an important role player.

AS to contract, it is all for Madrid. juve nor Morata don't have a say in this at all, it's in the contract which all parties signed!!! Sure Morata can complain and Madrid does have a reputation of not keeping someone who doesn't want to be there, but who wouldn't want to back to their cantera club, when they call and tell you they want you to play an important role, especially if the salesman is the legend Zidane?

But, much of this depends upon how well he plays at Euros. So far with seleccion he has been fabulous, so my opinion is he is coming home (to be backup to Benz).

However if not Madrid, the only way Juve could keep him is to match the price (less 30 mil) that the EPL teams are willing to pay!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 22, 2016 2:51 pm

^Agreed fully.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 22, 2016 3:12 pm

think he should stay at Juventus tbh if there is any choice there, clearly a fan favorite there. Can see him flopping everywhere else bar Ligue 1 with PSG. Of course money talks though so I'd expect him to end up in PL. Probably Chelsea.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next