Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
LeSwagg James
McAgger
Freeza
24 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:45 pm

I don't know why you are bringing Lakers into this, or every other discussion. We get it you have a winning record first time in 5 years and have a talented team Laughing

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Don't call me James wrote:I don't know why you are bringing Lakers into this, or every other discussion. We get it you have a winning record first time in 5 years and have a talented team Laughing

You brought Westbrook into it. I then proceeded to bring in a team who both players have faced.

You mention a Westbrook performance that was fairly good just to promote Steph's efficiency. Then you mention he lets his teammates have theirs without taking into account that Westbrook plays with 2 Guards who can't shoot, and a C who can't shoot.

Yet you don't mention how awful Steph has been in some games hmm

You just have some obsession with Westbrook tbh.

And you talking about me mentioning Lakers too much? Laughing You literally never write a post in this thread that isn't about GSW winning. I even talked about Lakers through all the down years. This week alone I've also talked about Embiid looking great, Booker being the real deal and Pelicans desperately needing to get lucky in the lottery.

Also it's three year since we had a winning record. You should remember that, because that's when you started to post in this thread.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:01 pm

lol at the dig of me being a bandwagon fan when in reality I've been supporting Dubs since Steph came in in 2009 and been posting in the basketball threads even back to Lithium forums.

I don't have an obsession with Westbrook. I have a problem with people comparing him with a clearly superior player.

Literally never write a post that's not about GSW and yet just a few posts above I'm the one talking about the Suns.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:07 pm

IMO Freeza brought the Lakers into it because now that they look to have some talent and a decent young team it's his job to get everybody to hate them again.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:15 pm

Freeza wrote:Can't wait for Warriors - Lakers in the playoffs.

We're well on our way

Lakers making it seems not so impossible the way they are playing now Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:08 am

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:Can't wait for Warriors - Lakers in the playoffs.

We're well on our way

Lakers making it seems not so impossible the way they are playing now Laughing

I'd say it's more due to the way the other teams are playing if anything. The West is weaker than ever.

Still don't see us at more than 34 wins. Anything more will have to get Luke in COTY convo.

5-4 now.

Randle took it to Cousins badly. Cousins wanted to fight after the game and Randle laughed straight in his face. Draymond really scouted him well last year when he said how great he could be. Slowly becoming my favourite player. Love everything about his attitude and play style (aside from the missing jumper)
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:55 am

So happy we got Luke instead of Tom Thibodeau

Don't know if I'd be able to stand him yelling with that ugly voice all game Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Where are you LeSalty?

LeSwagg James wrote:Took The Snake less than a week to make the Warriors his team.. but Curry was the best player in the world though

Dumbass!

And yet

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 16 CxcWuD2XAAApeb8

I don't think we've ever seen 2 superstars share the spotlight so evenly before. Kobe/Shaq the closest I can remember.

Steph back to last season MVP form and back to shooting 51/46/90 Laughing
KD at 55/40/86
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:05 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:08 am

Don't call me James wrote:Where are you LeSalty?

LeSwagg James wrote:Took The Snake less than a week to make the Warriors his team.. but Curry was the best player in the world though

Dumbass!

And yet

I don't think we've ever seen 2 superstars share the spotlight so evenly before. Kobe/Shaq the closest I can remember.

KD at 55/40/86

It's KD's team. Just let the season play out :coffee:

He has 25 right now and Curry has 13 Laughing

You waited for that pic showing their averages are equal lmao.. KD is ahead as of yesterday bruh
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:44 am

Averages don't really mean who's team it is you dimwit.

Look at their overall contributions. It's very even and shared between the two.

Look at Cp3 with his 17ppg being touted as the MVP for this season and Clippers being his team and not Blake's.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:33 pm

I never said that, you're the one that brought up their ppg, idiot Laughing

Just by watching them play it's obvious KD is their go to guy
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:28 pm

Makes sense. KD is a better player.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Two of the most gifted offensive players in the league is what GSW has with Curry and Durant.

They both get fed, they actually share the ball quite well for that the team has, Durant, Curry and Thompson all get their touches.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:52 pm

Bucks decided to be funny and tease warriors fans a bit with a "bandwagon cam", put this one up https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/dO7wGeWt9I6YegzTMGa66dgRoXs=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7502377/Cxq0y3QWIAAEkJC.jpg

rofl

Even worse, saw a bunch of butthurt warriors fans getting salty over it, started trash talking Bucks fans.

You can't trash talk Bucks fans, Bucks fans know they're shit Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:04 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Where are you LeSalty?

Dumbass!

And yet

KD at 55/40/86

It's KD's team. Just let the season play out :coffee:

He has 25 right now and Curry has 13 Laughing

You waited for that pic showing their averages are equal lmao.. KD is ahead as of yesterday bruh

And yet you only waited to reply when KD was ahead again Laughing

Stop it. This is stupid. It's no one's team. Steph will get his days, as will Durant.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:49 pm

I'm not on this forum everyday bruh
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:40 am

What has Luke Walton given Nick Young?

I mainly watch highlights of the Lakers, so I don't know what his overall numbers looks like. But from what I can see, he damn sure makes a lot of low percentage threes.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:07 pm

El Gunner wrote:What has Luke Walton given Nick Young?

I mainly watch highlights of the Lakers, so I don't know what his overall numbers looks like. But from what I can see, he damn sure makes a lot of low percentage threes.

Nick Young is a great player when he cares. Amazing defender and amazing shooter. Sadly no one has been able to get his head straight until Luke.

Shooting that 46%FG and 39% 3pt is so great Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:28 am

Kevin Love going for both Steph and Klay records Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:54 am

Love came up short. Only got 34 in the first quarter. 8 threes.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:20 am

If he broke (which he never will) Klay or Steph would've probably broken it back to take the record again tonight.

So gassed we didn't put up 150 rah. How can you live when Ian Clark comes off the bench and shoots more efficiently than the main trio.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:45 am

El Gunner wrote:If he broke (which he never will) Klay or Steph would've probably broken it back to take the record again tonight.

So gassed we didn't put up 150 rah. How can you live when Ian Clark comes off the bench and shoots more efficiently than the main trio.

Yeah, Klay is prob gonna score more than 38 In a quarter soon Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Love could have broken the points record, but kyrie stopped feeding him late in the quarter :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:03 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Love could have broken the points record, but kyrie stopped feeding him late in the quarter :facepalm:

You only feed the hungry :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:30 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Love could have broken the points record, but kyrie stopped feeding him late in the quarter :facepalm:

By the looks of it they stopped feeding him at all after the first quarter lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next