Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
LeSwagg James
McAgger
Freeza
24 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:02 am

True, but if Jabari and Giannis can continue to improve while Thon turns into a good player, add some decent role players and there is something there. Place is important and Milwaukee isn't a great place but winning is more important. If Milwaukee can create a winning team, some good players may come. I am looking at this optimistically of course Laughing

I can see the Giannis Ingram comparison. Ingram is incredibly long like Giannis and they have a similar body type. Ingram already has a jumper that Giannis never had. After developing it a bit he's improved on that front though.

Giannis is an incredible player, whether in Milwaukee or elsewhere I do think he'll be one of the best players in the league for years to come.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:11 am

Anyone watching ?

Celtics and Knicks atm, Cavs and GSW after Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:49 pm

I didn't even give a shit about the first game.. sleeping in > Knicks vs Celtics lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:59 pm

It was a great game lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:35 pm

How's that not a foul lmao
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:49 pm

Curry is off this game. Missing FTs for fun too lol
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:51 pm

Splits the defence, gets screened by grandpa and blocks the shot afterwards ffs

Bron Bron :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It was a great game lol.

Meh.

Curry though... Chokes on the biggest stage of the regular season, and the biggest stage of the playoffs Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Scary how much better Durant is than Curry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Scary how much better Durant is than Curry.

Anyone could see this really. Durant is amazing. Still don't like his choices though. But happy I had to draft him in fantasy. Guy shoots like 60/40/87
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:19 pm

Freeza wrote:

Anyone could see this really. Durant is amazing. Still don't like his choices though. But happy I had to draft him in fantasy. Guy shoots like 60/40/87

i'd bought into the Curry hype though Laughing

I thought he was going to make him be his Pippen when he got there. Turns out Durant is the Jordan.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:23 pm

Kyrie > Curry

Clear as day.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Freeza wrote:

i'd bought into the Curry hype though Laughing

I thought he was going to make him be his Pippen when he got there. Turns out Durant is the Jordan.

I think the fact that Durant and Westbrook really didn't fit as much as necesarry made people forget how Durant played before his injury.
OKC never had anyone that could make their 3 stars play together and fit in a system. Westbrook plays best with 4 role players who can shoot and defend, which he still doesn't have, he's really similar to Harden in that case. Harden is a better shooting less athletic Westbrook basically.

If those three were a better fit or had a better coach, they could've won like 5+ championships. They could probably have gotten a few if they didn't get cheap af with the Harden extension. I was so wrong about Harden and Ibaka back then. Thought Ibaka was the right choice... Even though both were a possibility.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:46 pm

Durant is a 7 footer who can handle, beat people off the dribble, get his own shot at will and can shoot from anywhere.

It's amazing that he actually became underrated, ridiculous player.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:17 pm

How was Durant not called for a travel if he slid with the ball?

Also why did Richard Jefferson start celebrating when there was time left and no call? Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:17 pm

Curry rofl

KD rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:21 pm

Caught the last 10 minutes :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:24 pm

I'm no GSW fan but they got screwed. Jefferson clearly stepped on Durant's foot. That's a foul in the NBA right?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:26 pm

CBarca wrote:I'm no GSW fan but they got screwed. Jefferson clearly stepped on Durant's foot. That's a foul in the NBA right?

Bullshit calls both ways. Review, GSW subbing during a review, tech for winking. Durant should have called a timeout though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Dat dunk from Bron on Green tho The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Hhh

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Freeza wrote:
CBarca wrote:I'm no GSW fan but they got screwed. Jefferson clearly stepped on Durant's foot. That's a foul in the NBA right?

Bullshit calls both ways. Review, GSW subbing during a review, tech for winking. Durant should have called a timeout though

Should have been a technical on LeBron too if we're mentioning the staring by Jefferson.

I mean there were some bad calls all night, I'm just saying GSW have a right to feel hard done by, it was a blatant foul at the end.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:46 pm

Meh. Draymond had an illegal screen there on LeBron anyways.

The Snake could of called time out.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:55 pm

CBarca wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Should have been a technical on LeBron too if we're mentioning the staring by Jefferson.

I mean there were some bad calls all night, I'm just saying GSW have a right to feel hard done by, it was a blatant foul at the end.

Yeah agreed. Awful all around. But I just have a hard time looking at a single call, no matter how wrong it was, and yelling that someone was robbed (not that you are doing that). I only do that when I'm heated about my Lakers, since no refs puts respek on our names. I think we've lost the FT battle every game this year.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:57 pm

Kyrie has the biggest balls in the league though

#NoHomo
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Lord almighty rofl

my sides rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:37 pm

Part 2:

Apparently he said Jamie.

This interview though rofl

What a treasure
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next