Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
LeSwagg James
McAgger
Freeza
24 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:25 pm

70 imo

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:33 pm

I'd say it's 55 Bulls 45 Pistons. Pistons are not a bad team and on their day can beat anyone. And Bulls are not that good, they are quite beatable.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:06 pm

Don't call me James wrote:I'd say it's 55 Bulls 45 Pistons. Pistons are not a bad team and on their day can beat anyone. And Bulls are not that good, they are quite beatable.

Pistons are 7-3 at home though and Chicago are 6-6 on the road, so I don't really see how they're favourites either.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:28 pm

Because Bulls have been quite good this season and Pistons haven't lol.

Unless you think Reggie Jackson on a minutes restriction can't make that much difference.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Because Bulls have been quite good this season and Pistons haven't lol.

Unless you think Reggie Jackson on a minutes restriction can't make that much difference.

11-9 against 11-11 both om 5-5 their last 10 games.

I don't see any difference in the ability of the two teams, which is why I give a 70% chance for the home team
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:55 am

@RG

I hope you took my advice
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:48 am

I'm surprised how little time it took for this team to become this good :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:57 am

We're also playing somewhat differently compared to last season. Less screens, more cutting. A more stable and controlled game tempo with bursts of speeds every now and then. Think this style will suit us more for when the playoffs come around.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:53 pm

Shocked

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN01hzzDpTD/?hl=en
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:18 am

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/kawhi-leonard-is-so-great-at-defense-hes-actually-hurting-the-spurs/

This is actually really interesting.

For those who can't be bothered to read it all or don't have the time, basically teams are limiting Kawhi's effectiveness defensively by putting Kawhi's man in the corner and letting the rest of the team attack the weaker defenders and completely ignoring Kawhi's man.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:36 am

Larry Nance is a top 5 in game dunker at the moment

Just filthy Laughing

Look at the Brooklyn bench Proud rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:59 am

Can't deal with NBA refereeing anymore. I'm done.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/kawhi-leonard-is-so-great-at-defense-hes-actually-hurting-the-spurs/

This is actually really interesting.

For those who can't be bothered to read it all or don't have the time, basically teams are limiting Kawhi's effectiveness defensively by putting Kawhi's man in the corner and letting the rest of the team attack the weaker defenders and completely ignoring Kawhi's man.

If he guards the other teams best player, how can they put him in the corner though. He would get pissed Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Well the most high profile example so far ( due to schedule) is Butler and he basically just stood in the corner lmao.

This only works because LMA, Gasol and Parker suck on defense. Teams can't try this with Draymond for example because Durant and Klay are great defenders and when they go small that means putting your center in the corner lmao.

Spurs long term have some decisions to make because this is a problem IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:07 pm

They can trade him to us for Deng imo. That will solve all the problems.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:09 pm

I meant trading LMA and Gasol Laughing or the very least one of them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I meant trading LMA and Gasol Laughing or the very least one of them.

I wasn't serious, bruh. I'd love Gasol back, if he had any defense. We'll just have to ride out this shit streak at the moment.

Kawhi is close to the most untradeable player in the league. Certainly top 5. It's such a weird case. Imagine being so good at something that it's a detriment to your team Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Yeah Gasol's defense is terrible Laughing

Although considering how bad yours is as it is you might as well double down :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:52 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah Gasol's defense is terrible Laughing

Although considering how bad yours is as it is you might as well double down :coffee:

reported
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:49 pm

Craig Sager died Sad

It seemed inevitable but still *bleep* 2016.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:05 am

Remember when McAgger said Jabari is a bust?

http://www.espn.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/3056600/jabari-parker

Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:26 am

He's not very good on defense but he's starting to turn into a monster on offense. Him and Giannis are the new Durant and Westbrook.

Bucks also picked up a fantastic role player in Malcolm Brogdon from round 2 pick 36. People might notice him from dunking on LeBron and Kyrie recently.

Freeza can hype up the Lakers and he should but honestly Bucks have a good young core that fans should get excited about. Thon Maker as well we haven't seen much from, but he was a 10th pick (or so..? Somewhere around there) and from what it seems he's got talent, just not quite ready.

Anyway, good on you Mole and more importantly LMAO at McAgs.

Dude had a knee injury, of course he didn't dominate right away, he wasn't playing Laughing now that he is, he's killing it
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:24 pm

I would hype them if they didn't seriously lack scoring outside of Parker and Giannis, i saw something the other day that outside of those two nobody has more than 10ppg which won't cut it in the playoffs.

But yeah, both are being massive strides this year.

There's other ridiculous stat lines they didn't mention either, a lot of really great individual performances in the NBA right now.

Of course we know that it all leads to Golden State and Cleveland, but hopefully in the seasons to come these players continue to improve and FO's make the right decisions and we see a more competitive end game too.

As i'm really enjoying the regular season despite the fact my team is shite Laughing Also despite all the Cousins farce the Kings are in the 8th seed ! rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:20 pm

I'd hype Milwaukee if they had that squad in any other place. Nobody wants to come there, which is a shame considering the talent they have.

I can't remember a single good player going there. Only players leaving. Gianni's is great though and I see him as what Ingram can become. Similar size and on ball skills. Ingram is still learning to fit into his body. He's a very good shooter, but his strength is seriously lacking.

Jabari is also great. But I can't see them becoming great unless they draft insanely well in mid to late first rounds, since I don't see them getting free agents. They can't draft a project like Gianni's either, since it would probably take to long to develop.

Luckily they acquired a great veteran in Thon Maker.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:46 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Craig Sager died Sad

It seemed inevitable but still *bleep* 2016.

Felt like I lost a family member. RIP.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Remember when McAgger said Jabari is a bust?

http://www.espn.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/3056600/jabari-parker

Proud

I've always thought he would be better than Wiggins when they came out of College. Wiggins just doesn't look like he wants to be a superstar, Jabari has that.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:02 pm

True, but if Jabari and Giannis can continue to improve while Thon turns into a good player, add some decent role players and there is something there. Place is important and Milwaukee isn't a great place but winning is more important. If Milwaukee can create a winning team, some good players may come. I am looking at this optimistically of course Laughing

I can see the Giannis Ingram comparison. Ingram is incredibly long like Giannis and they have a similar body type. Ingram already has a jumper that Giannis never had. After developing it a bit he's improved on that front though.

Giannis is an incredible player, whether in Milwaukee or elsewhere I do think he'll be one of the best players in the league for years to come.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next