zenmaster
Hapless_Hans
Unique
Kaladin
juve_gigi
64 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III - Page 22 Empty Re: 2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III

Post by S Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:23 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Is anybody actually saying Raiola doesn't have the right to try and make money from this?

All we're saying is that from what has been reported we're not willing to give him a penny. Because why would you sell a player who you don't want to sell and turn around and give the agent of said player a chunk of cash for helping you... wait for it....

sell a player you don't want to sell.

Raiola is well within his rights to try and get as much cash as possible. As is Pogba, as are Juventus. But the interests of Raiola do not allign with Juve obviously.

Exactly.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III - Page 22 Empty Re: 2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:24 pm

Luca wrote:If anything, I would criticize Pogba more in this situation.

I understand not worrying about the transfer during the Euros, but it's July 26... the Premier League season starts in 3 weeks, Serie A in 4. A little bit of urgency that is lacking, he's just relaxing in Miami posting Instagram videos everyday like he could care less. I am a bit surprised at how disinterested he seems.

He's leaving it to Raiola to do all his dirty work so fat man can earn every penny of his $20 million fee. Pogba is laughing all the way to the bank, and playing basketball and swimming all at the same time...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:24 pm

Firenze wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
Firenze wrote:

Raiola mostly reps the best players in the world so it's unlikely you will

unless you develop a GOAT player that wants to leave Proud

The next GOAT Paulo Dybala's agent is a guy by the name of Pierpaolo Triulzi.  He's not fat and arrogant either...

Dybala rofl

inb4 but he scored a bunch of goals in Serie A, look at all the scrubs that have put up better numbers than him in infinitely less stacked teams in the last few years

Rashford >

Proud

Also remember people criticizing Dybala for being meh heavily for the first few months when he switched to Juve (not necessarily here just in general)

Serie A is his lvl, hope I'm wrong and we sign him from you though Proud

Brexit will rekt the EPL so brighter days are ahead. Nothing to worry. Cant wait to buy Martial for 50M euros(100M pounds) in 2019 Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:24 pm

Firenze wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
Firenze wrote:

The next GOAT Paulo Dybala's agent is a guy by the name of Pierpaolo Triulzi.  He's not fat and arrogant either...

Dybala rofl

inb4 but he scored a bunch of goals in Serie A, look at all the scrubs that have put up better numbers than him in infinitely less stacked teams in the last few years

Rashford >

Proud

Also remember people criticizing Dybala for being meh heavily for the first few months when he switched to Juve (not necessarily here just in general)

Literally cannot remember a single person doing that, at least not anyone with sense. Even when Juventus was struggling in the first 12 games he scored a bunch of goals and looked like the only good player during that time.

He showed Martial how to make a proper switch to a big club, although, to Dybala's credit, he actually moved to a big club. Not Europa fodder Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:25 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Da fuq, where were you reading about him firenze lol pretty much everybody was jacking off to him within a Month.

can't reveal my sources but it may or may not have been the EA forums and when I say criticizing him it may or may not have been his performance on Ultimate Team 16 rather than real life

nah but srsly I swear I remember ppl criticizing the lad early on, think it was on the EA forums though rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:26 pm

rofl rofl rofl

Nah Juve were dogshit at the start of the season but the only thing keeping us from collective suicide was Dybalito
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:33 pm

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:
S wrote: I hope we dont do business with Raiola again. Pure garbage.

Sounds like someone who just about discovered who Raiola is only this yr....

Scary isn't it? Fat man's been pulling this sh*t for upwards of 20 years. He now is agent for half the ManU team. Wait until he starts pulling this sh*t with these exact ManU players 2-3 years from now so he can recycle and collect new agent fees on the same players. The banter will be too much.

Just imagine, Raiola is the same guy who said he would have sold Messi 4 times by now if he was his agent so "he could grow". rofl

You couldn't make this sh*t up if you tried...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:35 pm

Antonio Conte says Chelsea have no intention of selling Nemanja Matic this summer, insisting the midfielder is very much part of his plans for the new season.

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III - Page 22 119096b36bc129fb17523459429de74b

it's coming boys

Zaza leaving will free up the shirt  number too Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:35 pm

How does one get in to the world of football agents ffs

I mean I can talk shit and strong arm people. And some of these renowned agents don't look like they have much longer left in them. I need to get on this hype whilst i'm still young.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:36 pm

Sissoko would beast for us, of that I have no doubt.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:37 pm

Firenze wrote:Antonio Conte says Chelsea have no intention of selling Nemanja Matic this summer, insisting the midfielder is very much part of his plans for the new season.

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III - Page 22 119096b36bc129fb17523459429de74b

it's coming boys

Zaza leaving will free up the shirt  number too Proud

http://www.juventuz.com/images/smilies/lol.gif
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:How does one get in to the world of football agents ffs

I mean I can talk shit and strong arm people. And some of these renowned agents don't look like they have much longer left in them. I need to get on this hype whilst i'm still young.

Raiola is only 48 but has the body of an 80 year old. He's a heart attack waiting to happen, especially after BOSS Marotta is done with him.

Maybe you can apply for a job at his agency and "shadow" him for a few months. Breakfast, lunch and dinner at McDonald's should be alot of fun. Just make sure to check your cholesterol every few weeks...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:40 pm

I'd rate Dybala higher than any ManU player right now, even Pogbito...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:41 pm

Lmao shadowing Raiola. My bank account would tell me it's right but my heart and man tits would tell me otherwise.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:47 pm

The majority of them have law degrees is all I know, which makes sense. My life's goal is to become a lawyer but I'll be damned if it's a football agent, I would hate to be hated by you tom, especially when I secure a transfer for Hernanes to China, earning myself a 45M commission.

Sissoko would be a top player for us, he even already out shined Pogba in big games

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:47 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Lmao shadowing Raiola. My bank account would tell me it's right but my heart and man tits would tell me otherwise.

Your man tits would look great on this body...

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III - Page 22 24fa1f10
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:48 pm

juve_gigi wrote:I'd rate Dybala higher than any ManU player right now, even Pogbito...

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III - Page 22 Shocked-CM-Punk

you are aware we signed a top 5 forward in the world this window right

not to mention we already have a top 3 forward in Rooney

who the f is Dybala right now
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:48 pm

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

Dybala rofl

Rashford >

Proud

Brexit will rekt the EPL so brighter days are ahead. Nothing to worry. Cant wait to buy Martial for 50M euros(100M pounds) in 2019 Proud

Not sure what's funnier, you thinking there's any chance of Brexit impacting a multi billion pound league or Firenze thinking Rashford is better than GOATbala rofl

Help me out here lads.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:50 pm

Luca wrote:

The majority of them have law degrees is all I know, which makes sense. My life's goal is to become a lawyer but I'll be damned if it's a football agent, I would hate to be hated by you tom, especially when I secure a transfer for Hernanes to China, earning myself a 45M commission.

Sissoko would be a top player for us, he even already out shined Pogba in big games

*bleep* it, that settles it. Doing a 1 year law conversion course after Uni. No need to hate brah we'll set up a practice and start luring FIFA wonderkids

Going to use GL's extensive scouting network to find gems too.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:50 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
S wrote:
Firenze wrote:

Dybala rofl

Rashford >

Proud

Not sure what's funnier, you thinking there's any chance of Brexit impacting a multi billion pound league or Firenze thinking Rashford is better than GOATbala rofl

Help me out here lads.

Without a doubt it will impact the league heavily. My claim is more geared towards a possibility than Firenze's claim :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:51 pm

Luca wrote:

Sissoko would replace Morata, the guy who outshone Pogba in all of our big games...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:51 pm

Rashford is PL proven tbh, each goal scored is not equal, there's an exchange rate just like with currency

1 PL goal currently going for 5.4 Serie A goals on the hype market
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:53 pm

wow, for some reason I thought Dybala was like 18/19 rofl had no idea he was already entering his prime. Shouldn't be comparing the two tbh. Mah bad.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:54 pm

Firenze wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:I'd rate Dybala higher than any ManU player right now, even Pogbito...

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. III - Page 22 Shocked-CM-Punk

you are aware we signed a top 5 forward in the world this window right

not to mention we already have a top 3 forward in Rooney

who the f is Dybala right now

So if Juve offered Dybala straight up for either Rooney or 35 year old Ibra you wouldn't do it??
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:54 pm

Oh ffs this banter when Man U arent even in CL. We are a level above tbh. We should've legit bragging contests with Real,Bayern or Barca not Maneuropa ffs. We are downgrading ourselves just like Pogba No
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:55 pm

Firenze wrote:Rashford is PL proven tbh, each goal scored is not equal, there's an exchange rate just like with currency

1 PL goal currently going for 5.4 Serie A goals on the hype market

Remember Macheda? Another premier league legend who came through your ranks. It worked out well for him. If Rashford is lucky, he'll earn a loan move to Middlesborough in January and be done with it.

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Luca wrote:

*bleep* it, that settles it. Doing a 1 year law conversion course after Uni. No need to hate brah we'll set up a practice and start luring FIFA wonderkids

Going to use GL's extensive scouting network to find gems too.

I could see it now

Tom-Luca-Litt-HERNANES

I just need me a Rachel Zane and a three piece suit

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next