Jay29
RealGunner
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 29 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 29

Post by Casciavit Tue 9 Aug - 21:00:10

http://watchwrestling.tc/video/watch-wwe-stone-cold-podcast-dean-ambrose/

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 29 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 29

Post by LoveSlug Tue 9 Aug - 21:41:07

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'd argue the quality of RAW has been fine so far until last night hmm

And i don't particularly put last night down to the brand split.

I would say that last night's Raw was very good. It had some good spots and promos and it closed with a United States title match with Rusev vs Cesaro. Since the brand split Raw has really taken off while Smackdown is still finding its feet.
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue 9 Aug - 22:05:45

Liked the Reign-Rusev and Jericho-Enzo segments, the rest were trash.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 9 Aug - 22:28:56

LoveSlug wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'd argue the quality of RAW has been fine so far until last night hmm

I would say that last night's Raw was very good. It had some good spots and promos and it closed with a United States title match with Rusev vs Cesaro. Since the brand split Raw has really taken off while Smackdown is still finding its feet.

There wasn't enough segments I enjoyed personally, the good segments it had were entertaining but there was nowhere near enough of them imo. Also SmackDown was really good last week imo, although it was bad the first week granted.

Welcome btw Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveSlug Tue 9 Aug - 22:34:16

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
LoveSlug wrote:

There wasn't enough segments I enjoyed personally, the good segments it had were entertaining but there was nowhere near enough of them imo. Also SmackDown was really good last week imo, although it was bad the first week granted.

Welcome btw Very Happy

Last night, I enjored the opening segment and then the opening match, the stuff with Enzo & Cass vs JC & KO has money written all over it. P Diddy being a guest didn't take up to much or take over the show as they normally tend to do, all he done was plug his new tour.

Finally interested in Roman and his match at Summerslam should be brillaint.

Thanks Very Happy
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 9 Aug - 22:35:59

P Diddy getting boo'd in backstage segments lmao keep him the *bleep* away from WWE please.

Not that they can do much worse, terrible RAW bar a few segments. If it was 2 hours long even with the same inconsistent creative writing it would seem much better because the ratio of good-bad would be better. Plus less ads and less filler.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 9 Aug - 22:40:49

If i had to name the segments i enjoyed i'd say i enjoyed the opening segment with Jericho, Owens, Cass And Enzo.

Rollins promo was good, Reigns and Rusev part of that segment was good, the vignettes with Lesnar and the Doctor Anderson and Gallows skit made me laugh lol.

That's probably it though, if it 2 hours i would probably would have reacted more positively to it. But for a 3 hour show that leaves a lot of time where there's stuff i'm either not interested in or didn't enjoy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveSlug Tue 9 Aug - 22:43:42

Did you not enjoy the Balor promo video?

The segment with Mick Foley and Daniel Bryan at the end was also very good imo
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 9 Aug - 22:46:52

Actually i did come to think of it, not because i was entertained by it or anything but it made me understand his backstory more ( despite the fact i watch NXT) I had no idea that the name Finn Balor actually meant something i thought it was just some random name with no backstory at all.

So that was eye opening, as for Foley and Bryan it was too short for me to gleam anything from tbh. Although i did find the whole " you are being underutilized Cesaro" bit interesting although i'm unsure if that actually means anything.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue 9 Aug - 22:48:05

Forgot what even happened on RAW tbh.

The podcast was more entertaining.

#TeamSmackdown
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 9 Aug - 22:50:46

Laughing

It actually helps i only watched it a couple of hours ago, not sure Smackdown is going to be all that tonight if the reports of Cena, AJ Styles and Apollo Crews not being there because of some overseas tour thing.

Not the biggest fan of Apollo Crews obviously but if he's in a IC title match it's very bad timing so they can't really enhance the build much without him.

Obviously AJ and Cena can't really enhance their build either, so that's a shame.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue 9 Aug - 23:16:32

Does anyone watch pre shows ? lol

I don't know, kinda find Lita and Jerry Lawler interesting and the way they highlight all the good stuff from the week.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 9 Aug - 23:17:51

I usually do rofl

I didn't this week though, Booker T can be good sometimes.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveSlug Tue 9 Aug - 23:28:39

Pedram wrote:Does anyone watch pre shows ? lol

I don't know, kinda find Lita and Jerry Lawler interesting and the way they highlight all the good stuff from the week.

No I never watch pre/post shows. I find that watching Raw, Smackdown, NXT, CWC (for now) and PPV's pretty much fills my need to watch wrestling and more.
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 10 Aug - 0:21:49

After long deliberation i have decided that Rusev is the MVP of Monday Nights tbh.

The Official WWE Thread - Part 29 - Page 10 20046%20-%20Lana%20Raw%20Rusev%20autoplay_gif%20botch%20flag%20gif%20suit%20wwe%20wwe_united_states_championship

Your US Champion.... RUSEV MACHKA

The Official WWE Thread - Part 29 - Page 10 RusevTank_zps8ujvx5gz

He rode into Wrestlemania on a tank ffs

The Official WWE Thread - Part 29 - Page 10 Giphy

He has a lovely smile.

Last but not least he remembers to wish everyone a happy fathers day.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 10 Aug - 4:16:43

That podcast lmfao, SCSA rambling 'Hold the fort down' 'I challenge to push the envelope, go out on a limb' and DA just nodding and agreeing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 10 Aug - 14:25:37

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Laughing

It actually helps i only watched it a couple of hours ago, not sure Smackdown is going to be all that tonight if the reports of Cena, AJ Styles and Apollo Crews not being there because of some overseas tour thing.

Not the biggest fan of Apollo Crews obviously but if he's in a IC title match it's very bad timing so they can't really enhance the build much without him.

Obviously AJ and Cena can't really enhance their build either, so that's a shame.

Despite this I thought SmackDown was pretty good this week, massively helps it was 2 hours again.

Also came with this good AJ/Cena promo package....

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 10 Aug - 16:04:52

What a promo package :bow: :bow: :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 10 Aug - 18:04:33

Terrible SD, if it wasnt 2 hours would've been worse than RAW
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 10 Aug - 18:13:43

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:After long deliberation i have decided that Rusev is the MVP of Monday Nights tbh.

The Official WWE Thread - Part 29 - Page 10 20046%20-%20Lana%20Raw%20Rusev%20autoplay_gif%20botch%20flag%20gif%20suit%20wwe%20wwe_united_states_championship

Your US Champion.... RUSEV MACHKA

The Official WWE Thread - Part 29 - Page 10 RusevTank_zps8ujvx5gz

He rode into Wrestlemania on a tank ffs

The Official WWE Thread - Part 29 - Page 10 Giphy

He has a lovely smile.

Last but not least he remembers to wish everyone a happy fathers day.

Last but not least

Lana.....

Caveman hit a home run there.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 10 Aug - 18:44:16

Man should be praised daily for that achievement tbh.

The Official WWE Thread - Part 29 - Page 10 Tumblr_obgnc8z0qu1u6kkugo1_1280

What a lad :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 10 Aug - 18:51:46

Proud

Rusev Machka Rusev solomjsgioojiojiichka
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed 10 Aug - 21:51:33

SDL was OK. It was still better than RAW, though.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveSlug Wed 10 Aug - 21:57:37

They really need to drop "live" from the brand name and go back to calling it just Smackdown
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 10 Aug - 21:57:57

I think I said it was good because I was expecting it to be terrible considering two of their feuds couldn't be continued lol.

The fact it wasn't surprised me so I enjoyed it based on a lack of expectation.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 10 Aug - 22:00:24

Really enjoyed Mauro's commentary to begin with but since he's had some petty twitter run ins or some shit he keeps using the phrase 'twitter troglodytes' in matches now and it's really cringy and he needs to stop. Reminds you just how PG the whole damn thing is.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next