RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 17

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:26 am

- Mark Henry is rumored to be returning to WWE TV for the new stable with Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston and Big E that we saw form on RAW.

- Besides Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at SummerSlam, the other top matches are Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton and Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose.

LordsOfPain

Last edited by RealGunner on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:28 am

- It's said again, following last night's RAW, that the feud between Rusev and Jack Swagger may have been dropped already. On RAW, WWE made mention of Swagger tapping out to Rusev at Battleground, even though their match ended in a count out, which likely was to set up a rematch.

It's possible the feud is being dropped due to the heat on Lana for her promo at Battleground, which is why WWE had The Great Khali interrupt her promo on RAW before she could even get started.

On a related note, Lana tweeted the following after Brock Lesnar returned on RAW last night:

"@HeymanHustle & @BrockLesnar are back.I look forward to the day that @RusevBUL will CRUSH the man that conquered streak ! @wwe #RAW"

LordsOfPain

Last edited by RealGunner on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:30 am

- Bray Wyatt was originally supposed to defeat Chris Jericho at Sunday's WWE Battleground pay-per-view but the finish was changed on Sunday and it was reportedly a Vince McMahon decision.

As of Saturday's creative meetings, Wyatt was still planned to defeat Jericho at the pay-per-view. The two will be having their rematch at SummerSlam and then likely another match at Night of Champions before Jericho takes another hiatus.

Source: F4Wonline.com
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:46 am

Jericho disappearing again in a couple of months Laughing

As much as I like him and others like him, them coming back a few months at a time is just shit

Also lol at Vince stepping in to have a full timer future top face job to a man who makes a few apps every year, he really has lost it

Bring HHH into power ASAP
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:14 am

Well Bray winning 3-0 would have been over kill probably. Bray hopefully wins the next two PPV and win the feud.

I actually don't understand this feud at all. With Cena, the feud was good because as absurd as it was, Bray was trying to corrupt a hero and that was fine. But this feud makes no sense. It's almost a filler feud because no one takes Jericho seriously after he jobbed to Fandango.

Bray has other wrestlers he could feud with. Let him have a go at US title against Sheamus.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:07 am

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:47 am

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:28 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross revealed on Twitter that he is no longer officially under contract with the company after this week. Ross tweeted the following:

“Tomorrow is my last, legal day w/ @WWE It was a great 21 year run. Best biz decision ever was coming to WWE ’93. Grateful to all involved.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Big Show returned to action after tonight’s WWE SmackDown tapings in Orlando, Florida.

The dark main event saw Kane come out and demand that officials send him a “body” out, he didn’t care who it was. This led to Big Show coming out and accepting the challenge. Big Show ended up winning the match by count out and thanking the fans for their support to end the show.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Bo Dallas recently spoke with Donald Wood and
Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:55 pm

We noted before that WWE was still planning a babyface push for Cesaro but that it was on hold until they "needed it." It appears after this week's WWE events that they may be going in a different direction with Cesaro's push.

Regarding Cesaro as a babyface, he was planned for a significant push at the end of this summer but the decision was made, even before Daniel Bryan went down with an injury, that the big babyface focus would be put on getting Roman Reigns to the top.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper made a rare WWE Community appearance when they were on tour in Osaka, Japan earlier this month. Wyatt presented two WWE Community Champions with certificates before a live event.

The Community Champion program is a project WWE Japan does to reward students. Below is a photo from their meeting:

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 ?dm=WIXG

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Bray should be the new face of WWE imo, he's doing all the kid stuff as well. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:43 pm

We noted before that WWE canceled this year's SummerSlam Axxess event in Los Angeles due to the ongoing budget cuts. Apparently canceling the event had more to do with WWE having problems finding a location than cost-cutting, according to PWInsider.

WWE has since announced the SummerSlam Panel Series that will replace Axxess that week, which is being held at Club Nokia. That venue holds just over 2,300 people while Nokia Plaza, where Axxess was held last year, can be set up to accommodate over 20,000 people.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Smackdown spoilers:

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:50 pm

FFS they put an 'ECW-esque' match on Smackdown? Haven't even had one on a f*ckin PPV in 5 years.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Xavier Woods is playing the manager role in his new stable with Big E and Kofi Kingston. Kofi and Big E debuted a new double team finisher and defeated the team of Heath Slater and Titus O'Neil on tonight's Main Event episode.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:18 pm

WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena tweeted his first comments today since Brock Lesnar was announced as his SummerSlam opponent on RAW last night:

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become a villian.True or not I am and have always been me.Thru crisis or triumph #nevergiveup"

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Cena been reading my scripts with that tweet. WWE as well, creating that stable with Kofi, Lesnar main eventing SummerSlam etc. hmm Proud

Cena: It's time for my explanation. The explanation all y'all bitch ass idiots deserve to hear. Now, once upon a time I did this to help y'all. But what did I get in response? I was known as 'theeee' polarising superstar, right, Cole? *Looks at Cole* But what I've said from day one is I am who I am, I am John Cena and that is who I still am. What's changed? Well, you know, what's that quote again... you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain? Well in a way it applies to me. Because what you don't understand is I've been the hero. I've been that crowd pandering hero long enough. The 'role model' who the kids look upto. Well now, not anymore. You wanna know why? It's because I've had enough. Had enough of busting my ass, yet people still not appreciating me. Yes, kids used to love me. But what you don't understand is kids love 'heroes'. They love anyone who resembles a hero. I was just one of many. Do you really think kids run the world? I don't expect all ya'll idiots to understand, but they don't and never will.

TRM: John, I agree with you. 'I-M-O', this company should never revolve around kids. You wanna know why? Because as John said, they're all sheep. They follow all the heroes, just like most generic kids do. The real money makers in this World are the adults. I mean back when this company was booming, who was responsible for the success? Adults. This is why we are going to lead this company back to where it belongs. People like Vince won't understand. Oh no. He will never understand.

Cena: So from now on, there are no more fancy t-shirts, no more stupid jokes. No more NOTHING. From now on, it's all bout me jack, whether you like it or not.

The masked men then surround the ring area once again. Sandow tries to hit the 'you're welcome' on Bray again, however Bray counters and hits 'sister abigail'. He then throws Barrett against the cage and clotheslines him.

JR: That unforgiving steel!

He pins Sandow to become the new Intercontinental champion! The steel cage is lifted up and the masked men jump onto the apron. They then slowly enter and start attacking him.

Each of them remove their masks and one of them is Kofi Kingston, the other is Zack Ryder and the other is Sami Zayn. Big E then comes out and poses with the others.

We move onto the final segment of the night. The cameras are backstage in an office. Cena, TRM, Linda and Stephanie are all taking. Linda: Guys, I have finally decided what's going to happen with the WWEWHC, this Sunday at SummerSlam. Stephanie: Well? Linda: We are going to have a triple threat. It will be, TRM vs Brock Lesnar.. *crowd cheer* TRM: Wait, what? Brock Lesnar? He hasn't even appeared in 5 months dammit! Cena: Yeh! And what about me?! Linda: Hang on, hang on. I'm still talking guys. It will be, you, TRM vs Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton. With you John, as the special guest referee. Cena: Special referee?? I want to be in the actual match. Not be the damn ref. Linda: John, you gotta trust me on this one. Brock Lesnar and Heyman are then seen entering the managers office. Linda: Brock, I've just told everyone here you will compete in a triple thr... Lesnar: I heard Linda, I heard everything and I don't like any of this. Heyman: My client, BORRROCK LESSSNAR, is a very demanding man. I mean after all, my client Brock Lesnar, conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania. He wants a challenge and with all due respect Linda, your guys right here don't pose much of a threat. So, I have a proposition for you. I, Paul Heyman, want you to gift the title to my client, right here, right now. Or else he will destroy everything in his path. Linda: Now Paul, that isn't something he wants to be doing. Heyman: Is that right? Brock, show them who's boss. Lesnar proceeds to destroy the office. He throws around monitors and tables etc. He then stares down Cena and TRM. However from behind someone hits him on his head with a chair. It's JBL. Cena and TRM then attack Lesnar. He is busted open. wrote:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Regarding Bo Dallas facing Damien Sandow on last night's RAW from Miami, as of today Dallas is still considered by WWE officials to be a heel. There was apparently some fan speculation about him turning.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Did Cena just quote the dark knight? rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:12 pm

WWE's website has a new storyline article noting that Stephanie McMahon was released from the Miami-Dade Police Department at 4am EST this morning. They add that Triple H showed up at 1am.
WWE wrote that Stephanie will have to return to Miami at a later date for her charges. WWE.com contacted Stephanie's office but her attorney advised her not to talk to media.

WWE.com's sources say the McMahon family is extremely upset and their attorneys are looking into the best course of action. A source close to Triple H told them that his wife is "an emotional wreck" and "juggling anger, embarrassment, humiliation and self-pity."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next